Amongst the entire cast of counselors, I consider Adam to be a high tier. A cut above a lot of the other counselors for not only his decent speed (5 out of 10), but his above average repair (6 out of 10) that can get most objectives done easily. His high composure (7 out of 10) means he wont burn through Stamina as easily like Chad or make him as noisy as Vanessa. His high strength (8 out of 10) means it will be very easy for him to knock Jason's mask off should he be involved in a team trying to kill Jason. Adam however does have his own set of flaws: he isn't a female counselor so getting the sweater to set up a kill on Jason is not an option. His composure , while high, is not enough to make a No-Fear build like Jenny can. Adam also suffers from having one of the worst luck stat in the game (though not as bad as AJ) meaning his weapons will break far too easily. Not to mention his Boat/Car startup time will take a lot longer because of his terrible luck. Adam's stealth is also terrible being at 3. However, it is slightly compensated thanks to his high composure. What makes Adam shine above a lot of the other counselors is that his repair and Speed are higher than most other counselors. Most counselors in the game have less than 5 in speed ( i.e Mitch, Jenny, AJ, Deborah, Fox, Lachappa, Sheldon, and Victoria). And a good portion of the cast have less than 6 in repair ( i.e Sheldon, Victoria, Vanessa, Tiffany, Kenny, Jenny, Chad, and Brandon). As a whole I think Adam is an amazing counselor but his midway Speed stat is what holds him back from being a top tier.

His stamina is his main draw back to me. He always felt like he should have good stamina. That said, he's a fine choice depending on your goals.

He’s decent but not high tier, it’s not a point of contention though, just my opinion. You’re allowed to think he is, just like I can think my Mitch is high tier even though I know he’s low tier, 😝.

For me it’s the stealth/luck combo, if he was more of a fighter or sneakier then I’d see more utility in him. As is Mitch wins the sneaky game but still has that shit luck. 

Adam is a strong mid tier, especially on a team.

23 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

His stamina is his main draw back to me. He always felt like he should have good stamina. That said, he's a fine choice depending on your goals.

On my end of things, I have a Epic Marathon with 15% overall increase in Stamina and no drawbacks. Stamina is never an issue for me.

2 hours ago, Dunken said:

On my end of things, I have a Epic Marathon with 15% overall increase in Stamina and no drawbacks. Stamina is never an issue for me.

Marathon helps. It just feels like he should have higher stamina at base.

@Slasher_Clone That's because Mitch is awesome. 

• Like 1

I think Shelly is better than Adam on all counts. Shelly plays just like Adam but with LaChappa's stealth. I tried to pickup Adam but Switched to Shelly not very long afterwards. I rather have Fox and Shelly over Adam

I have to agree with @Slasher_Clone about Adam. I value Stealth a lot and his 3 stealth is kind of a deal breaker for me. His low stamina can be fixed with a marathon perk. Composure is above average so that helps I guess but he'll still get scared at some point and his stamina regeneration rate will get compromised. He is however a reliable fixer and de-masker though. I'd place him in a B Tier.

• Like 1

I see Adam as mid tier. He’s a far cry away from high tier. And @ExpertDual noooo Shelly is easily the worst counselor in the game. And to me I’ve never found stealth that useful unless it’s  at least a 9

Though I've tried to main several other counselors over the course of two+ years, Adam is the one I believe I've died the least with, and the one I always find myself coming back to. I have him slotted with epic/legendary marathon, thick skin, and swift attacker. You can get his repair wheel down to three bars. Only thing about him that bothers me is his luck rating. All weapons usually break after two hits (sometimes one).

I feel like Fox and Adam are the most well rounded from both genders.

Both can do a little bit of everything, obviously Fox can use the sweater so she tiers higher.

• Like 1

On 6/26/2019 at 7:00 PM, tyrant666 said:

I feel like Fox and Adam are the most well rounded from both genders.

Both can do a little bit of everything, obviously Fox can use the sweater so she tiers higher.

Agreed.  I think they compliment each other nicely.  All counselors have their weaknesses and strengths, but I find I do better with Adam/Fox than many other counselors.  I also don't find Adam's stamina to be that bad, but it may just be because I am used to playing him and managing what he has.  Hard to say.