Before rage they're useless and after rage they're actually more dangerous to counselors by getting in the way of the item they were trying to pick up 😂

Firecrackers in all reality were just not a very good idea and stunning Jason? Well whatever. I think they should remove the stun altogether, give Jason that blurry stun effect while he's around them and force Jason to block which means his arm is up (Which looks badass walking through firecrackers), he can't be KO'd but he can't grab or attack while in the firecrackers radius.

That would effectively "stun" him without stunning him and would make firecrackers useful throughout the game

2 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

If you think they're useless you clearly don't know how to use them.

If you think the very few times they come in handy offset the fact that the rest of the game they're useless, you're not the person I want to discuss this with 😁

Fireworks are very useful for repairing objectives or protecting the phone box when it’s repaired so you can call the cops without Jason destroying it

Ummm, is this a private argument or can anyone join?

6 hours ago, SmokingSober said:

That would effectively "stun" him without stunning him and would make firecrackers useful throughout the game

Made a similar suggestion a few months ago about firecrackers, that rather than a straight stun they act more like a field that keeps Jason at bay.

5 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

If you think they're useless you clearly don't know how to use them.

Not everyone finds the same utility in quick use items. I’d really hate it if everyone knew how to use them effectively.

5 hours ago, SmokingSober said:

If you think the very few times they come in handy offset the fact that the rest of the game they're useless, you're not the person I want to discuss this with 😁

Let’s not start a fight, it’s not a great way to make a first impression. Just because they’re limited in usefulness doesn’t mean they’re useless. If you don’t want to discuss it with anyone who disagrees, I’m afraid you won’t be discussing it at all. 

I used to run the firecracker perk just to mess with Jason’s ability to tell how wide the radius of the stun is. 

1 hour ago, DontZzz34 said:

Fireworks are very useful for repairing objectives or protecting the phone box when it’s repaired so you can call the cops without Jason destroying it

That they are. It would be a lot harder to solo repair the car without them, guess I could use a flare gun or melee stun but that’s just not as cool. 

Was gonna say this is an open forum, anyone can reply. 

As much as firecrackers seem bad, they can be very useful, but I’m all for having a change to them AFTER Jason gets rage, since when he does they basically are just a scare tactic if that Jason doesn’t know he can walk through them lol

8 hours ago, SmokingSober said:

They come in handy alot if you know how and when to use them. Granted they were more useful pre rage change, but I can't help bad ideas.

Firecrackers have helped me defend the phonebox more than any other tool. I realize post rage they are not useful, but before that they are beasty in the right hand. 

12 hours ago, SteadyGosling said:

Was gonna say this is an open forum, anyone can reply. 

As much as firecrackers seem bad, they can be very useful, but I’m all for having a change to them AFTER Jason gets rage, since when he does they basically are just a scare tactic if that Jason doesn’t know he can walk through them lol

It just amazes me still to this day, Jason players are stupid enough to not realize fireworks don’t stun in rage. 

3 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

It just amazes me still to this day, Jason players are stupid enough to not realize fireworks don’t stun in rage. 

It happens more than you’d think lmfao. I once wasted like 2 minutes of end game time just by trapping myself in a firework corner and Jason legit thought he couldn’t step in them I guess. He just stood and complained as I threw more sksksksk

23 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

I just tank them. It's not a deterrent

38 minutes ago, sedaiv said:

I just tank them. It's not a deterrent

I do to. But a good team will also guard the box along with the fireworks. Then if they do get the call, speed killing is the way to go

On 6/27/2019 at 6:34 AM, DontZzz34 said:

I do to. But a good team will also guard the box along with the fireworks. Then if they do get the call, speed killing is the way to go

Ok once made a lobby rage quit as part 7. I killed two people before i had a chance to trap, they got called, Tom arrived and within 6 minutes, I had 8/8 dead.

1 minute ago, aurllcooljay said:

Use firecrackers before rage, problem solved.

The obvious escapes some people.