Too many times I've been stocked up on gear and well.. I kept it when I got in the car because you never know what's going to happen right? Well at some point I'm either really happy I kept everything or wishing I had left something as we're pulling out of the exit.

Let players "throw things out the window" and allow us to drop things while in the car, moving or stopped

I’ve always wanted to be allowed to shoot Jason with the shotgun while in the car. Like some GTA style drive by shit lol

59 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

I’ve always wanted to be allowed to shoot Jason with the shotgun while in the car. Like some GTA style drive by shit lol

From the front of the boat would be fun too. I’d love to ride shotgun and be able to do something useful.

Hell, I’d love to be able to lean out and take swings, like a hitting mailboxes with a baseball bat.

6 hours ago, SmokingSober said:

Let players "throw things out the window" and allow us to drop things while in the car, moving or stopped

This has come up before too, ironically it was about throwing lit firecrackers out of the car. It would be nice to be able to drop stuff, or if objective parts could be dropped at the very least. 

Anything a counselor escapes with either spawns in at a campfire or spawns in along the lake, depending on the map. Everything will be in the same area when you find it.

Just a little FYI 😎

18 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Anything a counselor escapes with either spawns in at a campfire or spawns in along the lake, depending on the map. Everything will be in the same area when you find it.

Just a little FYI 😎

I know, this should be an option too though. Dropping an item near a counselor you're driving by is 100x faster and more likely to help then just hoping said counselor comes across the escaped items