SmokingSober

Slow down the car when someone is ran over

7 hours ago, SmokingSober said:

Permanently by 10% per counselor, or whatever anyone who reads this thinks is reasonable.

Wow you’ve been busy, lots of topics to answer. It’s an interesting idea for sure but I don’t think it has any real chance of being added. 

It won’t stop the trolls who do it regularly, and there are car speed perks that would make it irrelevant.

3 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Wow you’ve been busy, lots of topics to answer. It’s an interesting idea for sure but I don’t think it has any real chance of being added. 

It won’t stop the trolls who do it regularly, and there are car speed perks that would make it irrelevant.

Who said you have to answer them Mr. Clone? 🤨 I appreciate the feedback though, just the ideas I could come up with without new content. Would this be considered new content?

1 hour ago, SmokingSober said:

Who said you have to answer them Mr. Clone? 🤨 I appreciate the feedback though, just the ideas I could come up with without new content. Would this be considered new content?

No one said I had too, I like answering questions and giving my opinion though. Before I joined people used to scream at new people to use the search function and add their ideas to existing threads rather than start new ones. We’re a bit more relaxed now and no I don’t think this would be content, just a balance adjustment. If there is an appropriate thread it would be less chaotic if you added your ideas to them. Things have a way of getting buried. 

It’s Slasher not Mr. Clone by the way. Could you do me a favour, do introduction post when you get a second, helps the Mods weed out spam accounts. 

12 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

I'd still run people over if they deserve it 😏

There are a great number of people who would agree with you on that one.

• Like 1