Sign in to follow this  
kohagan

This Glitch is nuts

Okay, so a brief explantation as to what happened prior to the clip - I was playing as mitch and was caught in a cabin, the jason player executed an environment kill and of course it glitches and I got away, then I found the gas can, just watch what happens next.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I told you Marty. You can't go back in time and interfere with anything. It could have disastrous consequences on future events! 😄

fadedhand-300x300.jpg

• Haha 1

Its happened to me about 6 or so times, when you get the dead alive glitch, the game thinks your dead and youre able to come back as tommy! First time i came back to see my headless body sitting in the four seater LOL. Next i found my clone just sittin there, and i made it my mission to protect her no matter what xd

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, SteadyGosling said:

Its happened to me about 6 or so times, when you get the dead alive glitch, the game thinks your dead and youre able to come back as tommy! First time i came back to see my headless body sitting in the four seater LOL. Next i found my clone just sittin there, and i made it my mission to protect her no matter what xd

Just when you think you've seen it all haha. This genuinely made me Wtf. 

To be honest  the amount of glitches I’ve seen that I feel like nobodies mentioned before can be used to write a novel. 

It's even worse if your kill gets glitched out and you end up escaping via boat/car/police...

You, and the rest of the lobby, is stuck waiting out the timer til the entire 20 minute runs out. 

So my advice, if you get glitch killed, don't escape.

On 6/26/2019 at 3:51 PM, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

The game knew that Mitch sucks, and spared you the pain of playing as him.

Noooooo! I love playing mitch, he's the dude.