Sign in to follow this  
DontZzz34

Lone Wolf or Team?

Lone Wolf or Team?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Lone Wolf or Team

• Lone Wolf
    • Team

Do you guys mainly play by yourselves or do you guys play in a team of friends with mics/communication? Personally, I prefer playing solo. It’s a more intense experience facing Jason and relying only on yourself to survive. Sometimes I like playing with friends though. 

Even though 85% of the time I have to play solo :sadchappa: I voted team because I enjoy company better. It's so much fun to coordinate with someone to get repairs done and then escape.

Before my friends moved on we'd often scatter to find gas/battery/keys, etc. and then we'd run the parts to the respective objectives and get shit done. Now that I have to play solo it's harder because I have to cover more ground myself, tank traps myself and then repair shit myself (assuming Jason didn't kill me in the process). XD

Solo, but I see the utility in having a team. 

I dream of a game that’s more complicated and requires teamwork to get to the farthest reaches of the game. Something where building up weaker players is encouraged through game mechanics. I think Hide or Die might be heading in that direction, and a battle royal style map you load into would be ideal. The idea of progress through teamwork appeals to me but in Friday I find myself just doing it all myself.

Due to the way the game is played now i use La Chap and just go solo . Once in a blue moon ill get a Vanessa to run with me understanding she should be getting the goods but i"m installing , but those days are few and far between . 

I do a mix of both. There's a group I play with pretty regularly, and they're fun, but they're all so good -- all Level 150s who can kill Jason inside of 4-5 minutes if they're motivated to do so -- that it can get to be a drag sometimes when you just want to play the game "the right way." We tend to screw around a little more when we play together and there's nowhere near the threat level of a normal game. So I do enjoy jumping into Quick Play pretty often as well, and when I do I tend to lone wolf it until I figure out who's got a mic and is willing to work with me.

I'm generally solo unless I'm with my regular squad. I'm not one to socially browse the quick play lobbies with intention of forming a group. Used to try that here and there, and usually found that I was just talking to myself during the match.

I actually play best as a lone wolf within a team, once I get a radio I tell everyone any info I have discovered then try to coordinate to roll in and fix stuff after Jason has departed. And I run AJ with Lightfoot, NOS, and preparedness so I'm about as stealthy as I can get. If Jason discovers me normally one of my teammates will run interference so I can escape and move to the next objective. I normally don't run with the group unless it's me and one other and we're going from point A to B. Or I'm jumping in the car, or killing Jason.

I enjoy the situations when the whole gang comes together with a plan and it works and majority escapes. However I mostly play lone wolf, helping whenever I can, but keeping to myself most of the match.

Used to play with a friend all the time. After he quit I began playing solo. Although I haven't played in sometime. 

I play solo but have been known to team up from time to time. Many times I've tried to get someone to help me fix the car or even wait until I've fixed it so we can escape together but they just run off. So it's usually solo for me

Lone wolf. Jump in quickplay. Most lobbies don't stay open longer than 3 matches.

You get forced into a new lobby after that for dedicated servers.

Easier to leave and find a new lobby after you die.

Sometimes I'll play in groups with mics. It can be fun and I'll get some good clips recorded for Jasonkillsbugs.com 😄