So after several months of missing the absolutely amazing Rainbow blood on pinehurst I’m starting to miss it a lot wierdly. I’m not sure what it was but something about it was so much fun, and it honestly was the one glitch I remember everyone was hoping wouldn’t get fixed. I know it’s still reported but more rare, but I haven’t seen it on pc at all. 

Can we have some sort of toggle button to turn it on? That would satisfy my mood not only now but when times get a little too stressful or ragey, It would be nice to turn on the rainbow blood and let off some steam... 

wether or not this is taken into consideration, I honestly do hope this at some point comes to some conclusion as the support team told me to make a bug report about it? Idk..

Am I the only one who’s going crazy over this bug?

Also I’d like to Put it out there from my thoughts, if we’re not getting content, a rainbow blood mode honestly sounds like a fun replacement atleast to me.

Reformatted your thread title so it's not block capitals, merged a double post and moved to suggestions.

13 hours ago, Kodiak said:

Reformatted your thread title so it's not block capitals, merged a double post and moved to suggestions.

Thank you, I noticed right after I should’ve put it in the suggestion section :( ♥️