Sign in to follow this  
mike-hannigan

Looking for players to play with (PS4)

Posted (edited)

I really REALLY enjoy this game but everyone in my friends list have moved on already and I don't find joy at all anymore when queuing in QP by myself. So many assholes, teamers and glitchers and it's hard to deal with them on my own. So I'm looking for nice and friendly people to play with, preferably from NA or SA so I don't have a horrible ping and also people who prefer to play counselors (or at least don't want to team 'cause that's not fun).

I usually favor repairs but at this point I don't mind if people want to go for the Jason kill long as I don't have to play solo anymore. Lol

If you have a free spot for me in your team or if you just want to tag along let me know. 🙏 Time zone is EST and I have a mic. I'm super friendly and nice. 😉

PSN ID is: Gimme-an-egg

Edited by mike-hannigan
Added PSN ID

1 hour ago, mike-hannigan said:

I'm super friendly and nice. 😉

Well I'm not, so fuck off. 😁

Also: HaHaTrumpWon  I'm PS4 and on EST too.

• Haha 1

Can I join in? I’m hoping to spend more time in camp this summer and hope my window of hours during the day is larger so I can actually get matches with people. 

• Thanks 1

@Slasher_Clone  I have you on my list but almost never see you online (but you apparently live here).  If you're online on weekends or later in the week (usually between 5-7 pm EST) you'd be able to hop in with @lasse_hei, @Vaderspupil, @Redrum138, and others we frequently play with.  Weekends are a better bet to have a full or close to full group.  Same goes for you two as well, @HaHaTrumpWon & @mike-hannigan, so long as you follow simple conduct (no glitching/exploiting in ANY way, and if a grab or environmental bugs out, don't run off and take your death like a champ...  That is basically it.).  If you want to add me, PSN ID is the same as here, just add a 13 to the end of my name & MAKE SURE you put your forum name in your friend request so I know who it is.  I DO NOT add blank requests, someone I only met or played with once without knowing how they play (want team players, not lone wolves), or people I know who just glitch and abuse this or any games...

And while I'm at it, @mattshotcha, I know I may be hounding you, sending a similar text to your PSN ID, but, of you're ever on your PS4, join us!tumblr_novglgkXJV1qeg36jo1_540.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Well I'm not, so fuck off. 😁

Also: HaHaTrumpWon  I'm PS4 and on EST too.

I'll send a FR in a moment. I'm free today if you want to tag along 😁

18 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Can I join in? I’m hoping to spend more time in camp this summer and hope my window of hours during the day is larger so I can actually get matches with people. 

Of course you can Slashy, we're already friends so if I see you online and in-game I'll send you a PM and an invite. 😎

• Like 1

23 hours ago, mike-hannigan said:

I really REALLY enjoy this game but everyone in my friends list have moved on already and I don't find joy at all anymore when queuing in QP by myself. So many assholes, teamers and glitchers and it's hard to deal with them on my own. So I'm looking for nice and friendly people to play with, preferably from NA or SA so I don't have a horrible ping and also people who prefer to play counselors (or at least don't want to team 'cause that's not fun).

I usually favor repairs but at this point I don't mind if people want to go for the Jason kill long as I don't have to play solo anymore. Lol

If you have a free spot for me in your team or if you just want to tag along let me know. 🙏 Time zone is EST and I have a mic. I'm super friendly and nice. 😉

You can add me Mike . Bryanp3692                  Rust is on my list as well as is Slash but him and i have never played. 

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, RustInPeace said:

Heads up to all of you ( @mike-hannigan, @HaHaTrumpWon, @Slasher_Clone, @bryanp3692)... it's 3:47 pm EST and @Redrum138, myself, and others we frequently play with are looking to group up very shortly, possibly to do Reds "Movie Marathon".  If you want to join, send friend requests & we'll send invites.

Mind sharing what "Reds" movie marathon consists of? I'm curious though I don't know if I'll fit nicely in the group? I mean I don't team nor cheat/exploit but I'm not a very skilled player myself to be part of those pro league tournaments 😂 also have my preference set on counselor cause I enjoy it more. 

@bryanp3692 I believe I sent you a friend request months ago when you made a similar thread but you're yet to accept it 😅
Slasher and I played like 2 matches months ago but ever since we haven't had a chance to play again. Gotta love Slasher role playing as Mitch when playing 😂

Edited by mike-hannigan
Added one more reply
  • Haha 1

I'M sorry , whats your handle , send again or ill look . This is my sons PS , he is not allowed to play F13 unless im in the room so he might have very well deleted it or its still in limbo. Anyway what handle is it , ill look today.

9 minutes ago, bryanp3692 said:

I'M sorry , whats your handle , send again or ill look . This is my sons PS , he is not allowed to play F13 unless im in the room so he might have very well deleted it or its still in limbo. Anyway what handle is it , ill look today.

It's cool. I figured something of sorts might have happened. Either way I just sent a FR again now, PSN name is Gimme-an-egg.

I'll probably edit main post and add my ID there was well 😅

1 hour ago, mike-hannigan said:

Mind sharing what "Reds" movie marathon consists of?

This is for part 2 game play. That's a first shot at the video, gonna add a kill spot for Jason in the shack and a 20 pt value for spearing Adam and AJ in the same bedroom at the lodge.

@bryanp3692 (and anyone else interested)

Using the video Red made as a reference, the Movie Marathon is basically recreating certain situations and characters (based on their movie counterparts or characters similar to them) from the movies.  You still play normally as a counselor, but there are certain stipulations, such as which characters can be used for that "movie" (no duplicate counselors during a match, with exceptions like Pt.4 and the twins), starting with Pt.2 @ Packanack and going all the way to Pt.9 (represented by Pinehurst).  Each "movie" for each Jason plays on their movie-based map (until you get to Pt.6 where we reuse maps to represent the maps the devs never developed).  Each map contains certain "special" kills designated to be preformed on certain characters & sometimes in certain areas of the map to represent iconic kills from each film on their movie counterpart (example:  AJ would rep Violet in Pt.5, and the kill may have to happen in her bedroom).  Which kills are special and whatnot are chosen by Red (though this is all still being fine tuned).9.  (This may need to be explained by @Redrum138 better)  Counselor use is based on X amount of lives (we originally did it with a 3 lives limit, but may have dropped it to 2 to make the mode play out faster than it originally took us & really emphasizes the pressure to survive a match, otherwise the marathon won't last until Pt.9).  When a counselor dies on, say Pt.2, that character is not allowed to be used again until their "brother or sister" comes in to avenge their death in Pt.4 (a "movie" in-between deaths to make sure no reusing of the same character who just died the previous "movie").  The overall point to this (aside from giving people a fan-made custom "mode" to freshen the game up) is to see which Jason player can kill all counselors BEFORE reaching Pt.9.........  Did I get all that right, Red?

Posted (edited)

Pretty much on point, but I did ditch the lives aspect. Now I assign 6 counselors per the movies, for instance part 3 is Shelly, Mitch, and Fox. With AJ taking the spot of Chilli, Chad as Rick and Jenny as Chris Higgins. Each counselor gains 5 pts by surviving the night, in any way possible. 1 point for a repaired phone, battery, propeller, gas and one powerbox repair. 1 point for calling the cops, or Tommy. 1 point for starting the car, boat. And 1 point per passenger when you escape. They gain 3 points for killing Jason. Plus Counselors will have a kill spot for the Jason kill to gain 10 extra points, for part 3 it's the barn. So, if they kill Jason in the barn on the part 3 level they gain a total of 13 points. While Jason gains 1 point for a slash kill. 2 for a throwing knife kill. 3 for a grab kill, and 4 for an environmental. If the kill glitches when Jason presses X he gains full points, and if that player runs off he loses all his points that he produced for his team. So, take your death with honor! If Jason performs any kill twice it's points are reduced to 1, variety in kills grants high points. Only special kills can be done twice for high points, like the spear kill in the video. Jason also has a bunch of special kills. Head crush Chad where Rick got his eyeball popped out for 10 points, throat slash Shelly for 5 points, kill Mitch by smashing his head into a powerbox for 5 points and finally kill Fox by the hanger environmental for another 10 points. So, now it's who can score more by the end of part 9 wins the challenge. That way we get to play all the way through. See who scores the most by the end, Jason or counselors.

Edited by Redrum138
  • Like 1

On 6/23/2019 at 9:30 AM, RustInPeace said:

@Slasher_Clone  I have you on my list but almost never see you online (but you apparently live here).  If you're online on weekends or later in the week (usually between 5-7 pm EST) you'd be able to hop in with @lasse_hei, @Vaderspupil, @Redrum138, and others we frequently play with.  Weekends are a better bet to have a full or close to full group.  Same goes for you two as well, @HaHaTrumpWon & @mike-hannigan, so long as you follow simple conduct (no glitching/exploiting in ANY way, and if a grab or environmental bugs out, don't run off and take your death like a champ...  That is basically it.).  If you want to add me, PSN ID is the same as here, just add a 13 to the end of my name & MAKE SURE you put your forum name in your friend request so I know who it is.  I DO NOT add blank requests, someone I only met or played with once without knowing how they play (want team players, not lone wolves), or people I know who just glitch and abuse this or any games...

And while I'm at it, @mattshotcha, I know I may be hounding you, sending a similar text to your PSN ID, but, of you're ever on your PS4, join us!tumblr_novglgkXJV1qeg36jo1_540.gif

I am SOOO terrible with any thumbstick, but I'll join in sometime. I don't fire up the consoles often, but I will try and at least get on later to accept the FR.

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

I am SOOO terrible with any thumbstick, but I'll join in sometime.

That is no big deal.  Knowledge of the game and what to do is more important than actual execution (since you possibly could be the first or last to die OR escape based solely on luck of where Jasons priorities are).  I've had plenty of matches with terrible luck for me, dying within the first few minutes because of where I spawn in & where Jason morphs first.  It might be slightly disheartening to go so soon, but I also love that random aspect.  I'd rather die trying to survive 9/10 times than easily survive 9/10 (and I enjoy spectating the rest of the match when things are getting done/ everyone is getting slaughtered).

20 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

I don't fire up the consoles often, but I will try and at least get on later to accept the FR.

We're already on each others lists.  Hope to see you online sometime & we'll (hopefully with a good group of players) have a blast.  Hell, maybe, if it's a weekend with a better chance of getting a party together, we'll get you into a few matches of the Movie Marathon with @lasse_hei, @Vaderspupil, @Redrum138, and others we frequently play with.  Even if we don't get the chance, thanks for at least responding with the potential to party up.

• Like 2