Sign in to follow this  
OCT 31 1978

Halloween set to carve out another sequel!

Nice! Can't wait! I enjoyed the latest one. Had a lot to build off of. Just need to have more stalk/chase scenes in pt2. Bring back that eerie feeling.

• Like 1

On 6/21/2019 at 4:38 PM, badassgixxer05 said:

Nice! Can't wait! I enjoyed the latest one. Had a lot to build off of. Just need to have more stalk/chase scenes in pt2. Bring back that eerie feeling.

I loved H2018 and while I love stalk/chase sequences in my slasher movies, I think that movie was already extremely packed and busy with re-establishing characters and twisting the original's moments / premise... the only moment it slowed down was in the end with trap the shape sequence in Laurie's house. Now that they got establishing all the players out of the way, they can slow down a bit for the next one and I firmly hope that means more/longer chases and more stalking.

3 hours ago, Survival said:

I loved H2018 and while I love stalk/chase sequences in my slasher movies, I think that movie was already extremely packed and busy with re-establishing characters and twisting the original's moments / premise... the only moment it slowed down was in the end with trap the shape sequence in Laurie's house. Now that they got establishing all the players out of the way, they can slow down a bit for the next one and I firmly hope that means more/longer chases and more stalking.

This is a good point. I agree. Being away from the screen so long they had to do some character development. Now Michael can come back and be scary again! 😈

• Like 1