Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Strigoi

Friday the 13th will eventually need a H.D Remake upgrade in 4 or 5 years.

Recommended Posts

If The Lawsuit gets settled in 4 to 5 years

Id Like To See Friday the 13th the game get remade by a company that has more money to expand full campaign story mode single player offline.

also to include day time exploration mode with counseling training center where you can practice driving vehichles around the map.

Include the maps that we didnt get part 6 camp forest green,part 7 shepherds house map,part 8 manhattan,grendel

custom maps, nes map abandoned camp map.

a full campaign could be where a player as Jason or counselor takes over each map from the movies part 1 to part 7.

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Strigoi said:

If The Lawsuit gets settled in 4 to 5 years

Id Like To See Friday the 13th the game get remade by a company that has more money to expand full campaign story mode single player offline.

also to include day time exploration mode with counseling training center where you can practice driving vehichles around the map.

Include the maps that we didnt get part 6 camp forest green,part 7 shepherds house map,part 8 manhattan,grendel

custom maps, nes map abandoned camp map.

a full campaign could be where a player as Jason or counselor takes over each map from the movies part 1 to part 7.

 

Our only weapon is hope and time!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are lots of things I hope could/would be added by a team with more resources and time.

This game is a great base, but I'd love to see more customization and nuance to gameplay.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

There are lots of things I hope could/would be added by a team with more resources and time.

This game is a great base, but I'd love to see more customization and nuance to gameplay.

Yeah that would be nice.

34 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Our only weapon is hope and time!

He always comes back.

6 hours ago, Strigoi said:

also to include day time exploration mode with counseling training center where you can practice driving vehichles around the map.

Yes please.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it would be great to be able to play offline single player as a counselor and defeat each Jason on that Jasons map.

saving each campground from Jason.

or playing single player as Jason and trying to take over each campground.

completly taking over camp crystal lake would unlock hidden charachters and items,vehichles etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

it would be great to be able to play offline single player as a counselor and defeat each Jason on that Jasons map.

saving each campground from Jason.

or playing single player as Jason and trying to take over each campground.

completly taking over camp crystal lake would unlock hidden charachters and items,vehichles etc.

Sounds like fun, love to face a good AI Jason one day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love it if another company bought this game and worked on it again one day. However I disagree that they should expand on the single player. They'd be much better off focusing on multiplayer imo. That is what the longevity of the game comes from. I'm not sure if they would pick up where the old devs left off, like finishing Paranoia and Uber Jason, or if they'd start in a new direction. Probably the latter. If the gaming industry continues in its current trend, Friday the 13th will return as a free to play battle royale game with microtransactions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bro I can barely think about what I’m doing tomorrow without an existential crisis so 4 or 5 years? IF I’m still alive then sure absolutely high def the fuck out of it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Mince said:

I would love it if another company bought this game and worked on it again one day. However I disagree that they should expand on the single player. They'd be much better off focusing on multiplayer imo. That is what the longevity of the game comes from. I'm not sure if they would pick up where the old devs left off, like finishing Paranoia and Uber Jason, or if they'd start in a new direction. Probably the latter. If the gaming industry continues in its current trend, Friday the 13th will return as a free to play battle royale game with microtransactions.

i guess i disagree.I don't really play the online mode due to my learning disability,so i only play the offline modes.I don't see why they couldn't improve BOTH the offline and online modes.I'm also not sure why people seem to think that gamers are ONLY interested in online play.There's still many who play offline,and other who enjoy both online and offline play.For me,online gameplay is not the end all,be all, of gaming.Yeah,online co-op is nice,but i also still play alot of offline co-op games,as well as offline single player games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Mince said:

I would love it if another company bought this game and worked on it again one day. However I disagree that they should expand on the single player. They'd be much better off focusing on multiplayer imo. That is what the longevity of the game comes from. I'm not sure if they would pick up where the old devs left off, like finishing Paranoia and Uber Jason, or if they'd start in a new direction. Probably the latter. If the gaming industry continues in its current trend, Friday the 13th will return as a free to play battle royale game with microtransactions.

I am not sure if this game could be sold and continued on by another company. There would seem to be a lot of legal semantics to consider. It would make more sense just to get the appropriate licenses and start fresh.

While the major enjoyment comes from online play, that doesn't mean that offline play should be neglected. If you want to make the fan base happy, look at the equation from both sides.

I am not keen on the micro transaction dynamic in the realm of gaming today. I get why it exists, but it has gotten out of control.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TommysMightyChin said:

Bro I can barely think about what I’m doing tomorrow without an existential crisis so 4 or 5 years? IF I’m still alive then sure absolutely high def the fuck out of it!

im 36 and just starting to exercise so im hoping to live a long time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Xbox Scarlett and PS5 will be outdated in 4 or 5 years at 8k 120fps. Here comes the 12k remaster edition...soon.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

What does Jason think he is? A fuckin' Saiyan?

It wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't at least part Saiyan...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fair Play said:

It wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't at least part Saiyan...

If Jason starts flying around shooting lasers and energy blasts, I'm out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

But the “engine update.”

this game needs to be redone and ideas start to be gathered by GUNMEDIA Or another company.WES KELTNER HAS ALL READY SAID THAT HIM AND HIS COMPANY ARE DONE FOREVER WITH FRIDAY THE 13TH THE GAME.

 

So as fans we need to ask SLASH N CAST To interview Sean Cunningham and ask him. about shopping Friday the 13th the game or a JASON VOORHEES Video game to another company.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

If Jason starts flying around shooting lasers and energy blasts, I'm out. 

I'll be out if Tommy Jarvis and the sweater girl ever master the principals of fusion. Tomorah for the win.

I'll also be out if Tommy Jarvis starts firing the Special Beam Cannon instead of a shotgun. 😎

6 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

this game needs to be redone and ideas start to be gathered by GUNMEDIA Or another company.WES KELTNER HAS ALL READY SAID THAT HIM AND HIS COMPANY ARE DONE FOREVER WITH FRIDAY THE 13TH THE GAME.

I'm pretty sure someone will take another attempt at an F13 game. It won't be for a while, but I look forward to the day when it is a potential option. In the meantime, we still have this game to enjoy. While it isn't perfect, it's what we've got, so make the most of it while you can.

So as fans we need to ask SLASH N CAST To interview Sean Cunningham and ask him. about shopping Friday the 13th the game or a JASON VOORHEES Video game to another company. If another company is going to make an F13 game, they'll make that decision on their own, in their own time.

As fans, we need only do three things:

1. We should continue to show our love and support for this game. We may not get new content, but at least we will still get bug fixes and balance changes as long as the powers that be decide to give these to us.

2. We should continue to enjoy this game however we can, while we can. Online play for this game will end one day, eventually.

3. We should hope for the best, while being prepared for the worst.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...