Sign in to follow this  
45 RPM

F13 Noob. **INTRO**

Hello all.  Never been an over-the-top gamer, but I now have nephews and cousins wanting me to join in and do some stuff with them so here we go!  Despite some glitches and the fact that many may not get fixed, F13 The Game is just my speed.  Perfect  length and funny interactions between most players are it's big draw for me.  It can be exciting and I'm hoping to catch on quickly.  I play the game fairly and like to have fun doing it.  After watching a handful of gamers on YouTube it just had to be done!

When playing with the family the trash-talking is great but not obscene to the outsider.  (In a family-only private game that's a different story :))

Looking forward to stalking and or running with all the players in this game - which will be the first of many new ones I try.  I will always be looking for a fun-competitive and fair lobby once I get a little better...:)

PC platform.

Welcome my friend! Hands down one of my favorite games to ever play. Glad to see you are also enjoying it! What platform you play on btw?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Welcome my friend! Hands down one of my favorite games to ever play. Glad to see you are also enjoying it! What platform you play on btw?

PC.  Brand new one ;)

8 hours ago, 45 RPM said:

Hello all.  Never been an over-the-top gamer, but I now have nephews and cousins wanting me to join in and do some stuff with them so here we go!  Despite some glitches and the fact that many may not get fixed, F13 The Game is just my speed.  Perfect  length and funny interactions between most players are it's big draw for me.  It can be exciting and I'm hoping to catch on quickly.  I play the game fairly and like to have fun doing it.  After watching a handful of gamers on YouTube it just had to be done!

When playing with the family the trash-talking is great but not obscene to the outsider.  (In a family-only private game that's a different story :))

Looking forward to stalking and or running with all the players in this game - which will be the first of many new ones I try.  I will always be looking for a fun-competitive and fair lobby once I get a little better...:)

PC platform.

Welcome to the forum. We'll hook you up with a complimentary "Welcome to Camp Blood" T-shirt. 😎

Family gaming is an awesome bonding experience. I'm glad to hear that you know where to draw the line on trash talking. Have a blast and enjoy slaying all those troublesome counselors.

8 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Welcome to the forum. We'll hook you up with a complimentary "Welcome to Camp Blood" T-shirt. 😎

Family gaming is an awesome bonding experience. I'm glad to hear that you know where to draw the line on trash talking. Have a blast and enjoy slaying all those troublesome counselors.

LOL, thank you! Yeah I have no problem with a little trash-talking to strangers but it is all done in good taste to be sure! 

3 hours ago, 45 RPM said:

LOL, thank you! Yeah I have no problem with a little trash-talking to strangers but it is all done in good taste to be sure! 

I'm on PC too. Same name. I'm sure ill see you around. What is your Steam name?

11 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Camp Blood T-shirt??🤔

44 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I'm on PC too. Same name. I'm sure ill see you around. What is your Steam name?

Camp Blood T-shirt??🤔

STEAM name is kld3169. 45 RPM for forums and gameplay!

9 minutes ago, 45 RPM said:

STEAM name is kld3169. 45 RPM for forums and gameplay!

cool, ill keep an eye out for ya. Usually have a few good groups to play with. Changes from night to night on who is online and available to play.

49 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

cool, ill keep an eye out for ya. Usually have a few good groups to play with. Changes from night to night on who is online and available to play.

I would appreciate that.  I've been practicing offline but tonight..
I shall jump in live!

10 hours ago, 45 RPM said:

Good trash talking adds to the experience.

7 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Camp Blood T-shirt??

It is either that or "I survived at camp and all I have to show for it is this bloody T-shirt." 😎

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums!

Sorry I didn't come give you an intro sooner. I am glad to hear you're enjoying the game, though. Have you tried any of the single player stuff yet or have you been mainly sticking to the multiplayer?

Please take a look at the Rules & Regulations forum for any guidelines about posting here. And if you're interested in finding players from here, first thing to try would be the Gamertag/Steam ID thread. It's a big thread by now but worth a check if you have time, and feel free to post your ID there as well. Apart from that, the Player-Run Challenges forum sometimes has groups and there's the Good Sportsmanship Club / Crystal Lake Employment Agency over in General forum, they're a good bunch.

Hope you get some good games in soon!

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/