Sign in to follow this  
HaHaTrumpWon

Pinehurst bridge glitch: anyone seen this before?

In a nutshell, I let this boat-stealing beyotch do the repairs and waited until the boat was actually moving before trying to stop her. I tip the boat and she ends up under the support pillar where she remained trapped for the rest of the round. Anybody seen this before?

Nope, but the usual object collision though. Why the game wouldn't force her to exit on the other side of boat as there was no space the way she ended up going. The logic is not strong with this one...

Never seen that happen before, but there was a glitch a while back where counselors could get on that ledge right above where she ends up and Jason couldn't get them. I think this might have been a one time fluke. Sure there are several out there that will try and re-create this if they see it though.

I've seen it before.

Best to try to tip the boat in open water away from objects and land.

7 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

That’s hilarious, you made a bridge troll. 

No it's not, it's irritating. I'm trying to drown this thieving little twat, not give her a pass. This actually was the worst round I've had in a long time (2/7, but would have been 3/7 if the douchebag hadn't quit when I crippled him). Nobody escaped, but they survived the night by hiding in the main lodge

3 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

No it's not, it's irritating. I'm trying to drown this thieving little twat, not give her a pass. This actually was the worst round I've had in a long time (2/7, but would have been 3/7 if the douchebag hadn't quit when I crippled him). Nobody escaped, but they survived the night by hiding in the main lodge

Sorry to hear that about the match. I was just trying to see the light side.

45 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Sorry to hear that about the match. I was just trying to see the light side.

I know dude, I'm just having fun with you, that's all.

• Like 1

this sort of thing just happens. got a brat stuck in the party house basement wall once by no fault of their own. just happen to be facing that direction when they pocket knifed out of a grab. they even tried standing as close to the wall as they could to let me combat chop them.. less of a "pinehurst bridge" glitch, more of a "too close to the wall when an animation is happening" glitch.