Sign in to follow this  
SteadyGosling

Did they finally patch the Dll file??

I noticed a couple months ago that i started seeing alot less Savini and clothing hackers, and im nnow hearing from those who used it that suddenly they couldnt get passed the games Opening without removing the file.... Did they finally fix it??

If they did patch it, then it's a big win for the honest PC players.

Yeah it was patched but people are using Steam Crack or Green Luma to get him but I think those are detected by EAC eventually.

I haven't seen the infinite stats hack either. That was more annoying to me then someone just having a skin..

I'm glad that the dll file is patched because the hackers used the clothes of the console.  I have the physical copy  Steam and the code inside doesn't unlock these clothes. They are in the game files but never released. 😥

Ehh...they know they could've pushed out Uber as a simple skin for the undead Jasons like they did with the NES Jason for Part 3...they chose not to.

Just that simple.

He was ready as a skin in December 2017

He was a ready as a skin in the leaks/hacks.

His kills or map may not have been ready...but he himself was.

• Thanks 1

Both Savini and stat hacks are still out there. Just not as wide spread. Only people who know how to build their own can still do it.

It's mostly the copy paste Russians that lost access. Since theres a lot of those around you won't see hacks that often anymore.

On a side note, it's time Gun and Blacktower (or whatever they're called) pull their heads out of their buttocks and come up with proper fixes for these things. They've tried and tried again to fix it but they keep implementing half assed solutions and choose to be lazy instead of tackling these core issues head on. I swear the amount of stupid or plain lazy choices they made should never be made by a game studio ever. This game is so easily exploited... it's actually a joke. They have to potential to save this game but they have to work closely with EAC and actually test the changes they make instead of blindly pushing them out and hoping for the best.

Honestly, with all the bugs and glitches that this game is still riddled with, the last thing I was worried about is some people using a dll file so they could use the Savini skin. I couldn't care less if everyone had Savini when the game crashes on me roughly 50% of the time. It's still absolutely shocking to me how poorly optimized this game is so long after launch.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

The fact that the Steam version has CONSOLE EXCLUSIVE clothing packed into the data is utterly asinine. How hard is it to just not include that in the steam version?

Agreed man! 😠

• Like 1

13 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

The fact that the Steam version has CONSOLE EXCLUSIVE clothing packed into the data is utterly asinine. How hard is it to just not include that in the steam version?

Agreed. They should have allowed PC players to legitimately obtain those clothes. I would gladly bought a DLC, or even bought the game again on physical media, just to get them. The outfits, especially Tiffany's bird shift and Deborah's blue striped sweater, are much better than those crappy Halloween costumes and swimsuits.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Mince said:

Agreed. They should have allowed PC players to legitimately obtain those clothes. I would gladly bought a DLC, or even bought the game again on physical media, just to get them. The outfits, especially Tiffany's bird shift and Deborah's blue striped sweater, are much better than those crappy Halloween costumes and swimsuits.

That clothing pack, and the the medium Jason bloody skins for that matter, should be made available to anyone on steam. I wonder why they never offered those clothes to PC players since we know they are complete and in the game's files. And since there never was a proper physical release for PC I don't think anybody would be pissed off that the content is made available.

How about it @mattshotcha, any chance for PC players to finally get those clothes legitimately in the future?

11 hours ago, makred78 said:

That clothing pack, and the the medium Jason bloody skins for that matter, should be made available to anyone on steam. I wonder why they never offered those clothes to PC players since we know they are complete and in the game's files. And since there never was a proper physical release for PC I don't think anybody would be pissed off that the content is made available.

How about it @mattshotcha, any chance for PC players to finally get those clothes legitimately in the future?

Yes why not, or if it's not possible, give a code to those who have the physical copy Steam PC steelbook since the clothes are already in the game files ..