Sign in to follow this  
tyrant666

New Or...Old Bug? Can't go through windows unless you dive...

Just had this happen.

I have the prompts no problem, but everytime I try to go through the window, it just keeps me outside after the animation plays.

The only way to get through the window is if I dive.

Anyone seen this before? PC for me.

7 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

Just had this happen.

I have the prompts no problem, but everytime I try to go through the window, it just keeps me outside after the animation plays.

The only way to get through the window is if I dive.

Anyone seen this before? PC for me.

No I have not. I should start diving everytime though. Last night I got grabbed slow crawling through window twice while Jason was stalking.. sneaky lil bastard!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

No I have not. I should start diving everytime though. Last night I got grabbed slow crawling through window twice while Jason was stalking.. sneaky lil bastard!

Had this happen to me last night. Got chased for 10+ minutes. 2 minute warning hits. Slow crawl through one window, get grabbed, dies. Lol all that hard work for nothing 🙁

Jesus that would be an annoying bug, not a fan of belly flopping though windows myself, as it ruins my perk build. Sneaky Mitch is the best Mitch.

On sweetie only if you’ve known how long this has been happening to me and my friends... I’d say atleast in the past 14 months it’s  happened atleast once a day lmao. 

I had a girl in one of my matches last night flop outside the cabin when Jason showed up. Thought she was just doing a bot impression, but maybe she had this bug too.. 🤔

Had probably the strangest bug I’ve ever seen in this game just happen in a match.

Crystal lake, playing as Jenny. Got grabbed by Jason and he tried throwing me through a window and the kill glitched. I stood there waiting for him to go back to normal and kill me as he caught me fair and square. 

Jason doesn’t come out of the glitch state so I try going into the cabin to get a weapon to unglitch him, I realise I’m glitched and can only move about and not interact with anything either. 

The next thing the screen goes black and I’m back as Tommy. I look for Jason to try and unglitch him again and see another yellow triangle on my mini-map(the one showing your player) I go over and it’s my Jenny just jogging across the map. She was jogging in a straight line straight into everything, so not like a bot or anything. 

Anyway, found Jason and fixed him & carried on as normal. I noticed later Jason morphed to where the Jenny was and killed her (assuming so as the other yellow triangle then disappeared)

Didn’t want to start a new thread but had to share this. Sorry for the long read. Anyone seen anything like this ever??