BeautyNumber2

Slotted Kills Now Glitching Too... Cool

So slotted kills are now glitching like environmental kills. Smh. I did The Curb Stomp kill and it glitched into the “force choke” broken animation until the counselor broke free. WTF. This game really is deteriorating.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

So slotted kills are now glitching like environmental kills. Smh. I did The Curb Stomp kill and it glitched into the “force choke” broken animation until the counselor broke free. WTF. This game really is deteriorating.

I had a couple of me mine go wonky, but usually the grab kills work fine, and most of the time at least the window toss, door slam, and chiropractor kills work fine (yes, I know "they should all work fine")

2 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I had a couple of me mine go wonky, but usually the grab kills work fine, and most of the time at least the window toss, door slam, and chiropractor kills work fine (yes, I know "they should all work fine")

Yeah.....

I noticed this as well the other day. I don't even bother doing enviro kills anymore.The game is forcing you to slash everyone which everyone seems to hate.

The other night I did an environment kill and it glitched then someone hit me to try saving the person and it kept me in the choke stance and didn’t normalize until a car ran into me. I wasn’t able to do anything for at least 3 minutes not able to do anything except walk around in the choke stance, until I hear a car start and I walked out to the road and stand in front of them and lucky me, they run right into me and I normalize again. I haven’t heard or seen it this bad before. 

• Haha 1

The context kills work fine in offline bots.

Can't imagine how they screwed these up, but its not the first time they've screwed those up before.

10 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

I noticed this as well the other day. I don't even bother doing enviro kills anymore.The game is forcing you to slash everyone which everyone seems to hate.

I don't know about everyone, but I imagine the majority aren't too keen on it.

5 hours ago, mike-hannigan said:

Next time you're stuck in a choke stance try to get in water. It'll go back to normal.

Thanks for that little nugget of information. I'll keep that in mind.

10 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

The other night I did an environment kill and it glitched then someone hit me to try saving the person and it kept me in the choke stance and didn’t normalize until a car ran into me. I wasn’t able to do anything for at least 3 minutes not able to do anything except walk around in the choke stance, until I hear a car start and I walked out to the road and stand in front of them and lucky me, they run right into me and I normalize again. I haven’t heard or seen it this bad before. 

This happened to a Jason in one of my matches a little while back. The person he killed that glitched stayed in game but both were interaction locked. the counselor could run around like normal but couldnt pick anything up or open doors/climb through windows. And Jason couldnt grab him to get him out of it cuz he was walking with hand up preying to the gods.. lmao.

Will have to try the water thing as suggested if I see this again.

My brother was Jason and 3 kills glitched out in a row: two environmental and one slotted. He had to finally just slash murder the Vanessa and ended up with 9/6.

It's happened to me 3 matches in a row, although I was the counselor and although jason was credited with my death,  the glitch allowed me to break free and continue while jason was stuck in the choke hold.  All 3 happened in a cabin. Once he got a hold of me outside, the kill worked okay and I was eliminated for real this time, and Jason was credited with an extra death. Even as a counselor that's annoying.  I hope this gets a dressed and fixed soon

On 6/18/2019 at 4:08 AM, DontZzz34 said:

dude when this happens, walk into the water. not only will it break the glitch BUT it will make the brat youre choking pop up in the water! its great, theyre all la la la running around and then poof theyre being drownd!!

also stepping in traps should work too.

@badassgixxer05 and @SonofOdin6039

3 hours ago, glowing ooze said:

dude when this happens, walk into the water. not only will it break the glitch BUT it will make the brat youre choking pop up in the water! its great, theyre all la la la running around and then poof theyre being drownd!!

Ok I’ll do that next time. Thanks dude

On 6/24/2019 at 12:49 PM, glowing ooze said:

Thanks, bro

On 6/18/2019 at 9:39 AM, tyrant666 said:

The context kills work fine in offline bots.

Can't imagine how they screwed these up, but its not the first time they've screwed those up before.

The enviro kill glitch is ping related. On host/offline bots/single player challenges work fine. Off host/Quick Play the environment kills are glitched. You can recreate the Quick Play glitch 💯 by playing off host in a private match. On lower ping (under 50ms) the environment kills glitch roughly 50 percent of the time. Anything above 80ms and the environment kills are 100 percent glitched.

On 6/18/2019 at 10:42 AM, mike-hannigan said:

Next time you're stuck in a choke stance try to get in water. It'll go back to normal.

When I get stuck in the choke stance and have a bathroom or closet nearby, I'll walk just inside that doorway.  Once the player breaks free they end up in the closet or bathroom and you're blocking their path out.  Generally the choke stance stays active long enough to do this and you can then either just kill them again quickly or just troll them and stand in the doorway in combat stance and they won't be able to exit.

I did this last night to a Vanessa in the Packanack kitchen.  Tried to boil her and it glitched out.  So I took her into the closet and blocked the escape.