Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DontZzz34

Shouldn’t Jason only be killable the final 5 minutes?

Make Jason only killable the final 5 minutes  

33 members have voted

  1. 1. Jason only killable final 5 minutes

    • Yes
      19
    • No
      14


Recommended Posts

I truly think Jason should only be killable the final 5 minutes of the game. Jason got taken down in the movies at the ending so the game should match it. Killing Jason should be paired with having to survive part of the night. The fact you can kill jason in 2 minutes is stupid and ridiculous. True skill comes with running out the clock. I’d like to see Jason only killable the last 5 minutes of the game.

those who voted no.... explain why when pretty much every Friday movie Jason got taken down at the ending always. Except part 9 where Jason got took down in the beginning but soon after came back. But he eventually got taken down in the ending of that one to. Only for Freddy to bring him back. 

part 2- Jason got took down at the end

part 3- ending again

part 4- ending again

part 6 ending 

part 7- ending

part 8- ending

etc

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a bad idea at all, it wouldn't go over well with kill squads though I bet.

Now you have 6 counselors sitting in cabins for 20 minutes after the Tommy call happens, waiting it out with Tommy after they fake suicide 2 of them.

Yuck.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anything to make the kill squads actually work for a kill I'm good with. They usually quit right away if they fail at the kill anyways. Make them play the whole game. I like it!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the opinions everyone. Good to see some people like the idea. 

I think it’d be really good for Jason to. Kill squads would have to learn to run away for once instead of constantly hunting Jason down the entire time. This would also give Jason a window of time to have a chance to kill them before the timer hits 5 minutes left. Jason players shouldn’t have to hide out just bc they lost their mask with SG and Tommy running Jason down ready to kill him. They should be forced to get hunted down by Jason for a bit first. The whole Jason getting hunted all game by kill squads is just ass backwards. Jason’s the real hunter in the game

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

100% like this idea.So if they got Tommy and the sweater the sweater button doesn't work unltil the 5 minute mark? I'm no coder but that should be possible to code into the game. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still don't like how it would still kinda put the timer in the counselors hands.

As it is, they can already win via the time out.

At the same time, I still wish the game had any sort of late game sneak/stealth gameplay that they hyped up so much in Alpha that never came to fruition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

True that Jason is killed at the end of the movies but it's also important to note that usually a few people survive. I think it would be more in line with the films if Tommy spawned in and making the kill possible when 2 counselors were left alive. Cue outrage.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going with the original premise of the 5 minute mark,I know a few people that would loose their marbles and be whining all over Steam and here about giving Jason another "buff" which it kind of actually is indirectly.Sogreth would not be pleased in the least.LOL The next question hypothetically if they would implement this, would Jason be given a notice  at the 5 minute mark like the counselors get a notice when rage activates?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Going with the original premise of the 5 minute mark,I know a few people that would loose their marbles and be whining all over Steam and here about giving Jason another "buff" which it kind of actually is indirectly.Sogreth would not be pleased in the least.LOL The next question hypothetically if they would implement this, would Jason be given a notice  at the 5 minute mark like the counselors get a notice when rage activates?

Oh yeah kill squads would cry a river like a bunch of babies. But these are the same people that think they’re gods at the game bc they kill jason so if they’re so good this shouldn’t be an issue right? :) and for a notice for counselors maybe a 2nd red flashing mask? So you’d really have to pay attention to when the rage mask flashes and the kill flashing mask. For Jason they could make the 5 minute timer come up on the screen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TimDuke 01 said:

The next question hypothetically if they would implement this, would Jason be given a notice  at the 5 minute mark like the counselors get a notice when rage activates?

Good idea, it should definitely alert him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NO NO NO I RARELY SEE JASON GET KILLED WHEN I PLAY THE GAME ALL NIGHT.

Most people dont know what to do when Jason goes into Rage mode or they get scared to try and kill Jason when he goes into rage mode.

making Jason un killable will ruin this game.

if the devs cave in to all these Jason cry babies then i will not play the game.

it should not be super hard or next to impossible to kill Jason.

most players get to intimidated as it is of Jason when he goes into rage mode to be able to kill him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Strigoi said:

NO NO NO I RARELY SEE JASON GET KILLED WHEN I PLAY THE GAME ALL NIGHT.

Most people dont know what to do when Jason goes into Rage mode or they get scared to try and kill Jason when he goes into rage mode.

making Jason un killable will ruin this game.

if the devs cave in to all these Jason cry babies then i will not play the game.

it should not be super hard or next to impossible to kill Jason.

most players get to intimidated as it is of Jason when he goes into rage mode to be able to kill him.

Lol @ this post seriously. This suggestion is far from making Jason un killable. If you can’t make it to the clock to 5 minutes left then you aren’t that skilled. Also killing Jason should be hard and it should be a more rare thing that happens. People literally have 100s or 1000s of Jason kills. That’s way too high of a success rate. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Lol @ this post seriously. This suggestion is far from making Jason un killable. If you can’t make it to the clock to 5 minutes left then you aren’t that skilled. Also killing Jason should be hard and it should be a more rare thing that happens. People literally have 100s or 1000s of Jason kills. That’s way too high of a success rate. 

People on this forum keep trying to find a way to remove the Jason kill from the game.

giving a group only 5 minutes to get the mask off,get the sweater and cordinate with Tommy is ridiculous.

this 5 minute idea is the dumbest thing ive heard in a long time on here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

People on this forum keep trying to find a way to remove the Jason kill from the game.

giving a group only 5 minutes to get the mask off,get the sweater and cordinate with Tommy is ridiculous.

this 5 minute idea is the dumbest thing ive heard in a long time on here.

Who said they only have 5 minutes to do it? The dumbest thing I’ve ever read on here is your post that lacks comprehension skills. You might want to re read my original post a few more times to fully understand what I’m saying. I said Jason should only be killable with 5 minutes left on the clock!!! That actually gives them 15 minutes to get sweater, tommy, de mask, and survive until they reach 5 minutes left

Im not trying to get rid of the Jason kill nor is anyone on this forum, we are wanting it to be more of a challenge. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if the devs make Jason only killable in the last 5 minutes of the game then rage mode where Jason cant be hurt should be removed.

its hard enough with rage to kill Jason.

ive played night after night and very few people can cordinate with the sweater girl and tommy to get the kill.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

if the devs make Jason only killable in the last 5 minutes of the game then rage mode where Jason cant be hurt should be removed.

its hard enough with rage to kill Jason.

ive played night after night and very few people can cordinate with the sweater girl and tommy to get the kill.

 

You think it’s already hard enough to kill Jason? 

Lol clearly you know nothing about proper game balancing. I kill jason with others often enough to where it’s just not that much of a challenge anymore. I also spectate plenty of people killing Jason often enough. People kill Jason multiple times daily.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Strigoi said:

NO NO NO I RARELY SEE JASON GET KILLED WHEN I PLAY THE GAME ALL NIGHT.

Some players have rarely seen Jason get killed, while others see it all the time.

Most people dont know what to do when Jason goes into Rage mode or they get scared to try and kill Jason when he goes into rage mode.

I wouldn't say "most", but I would say "some".

making Jason un killable will ruin this game. Jason would still be able to be killed; it would just be a bit more challenging. There are better ways to make Jason more of a challenge, without messing with the timer.

if the devs cave in to all these Jason cry babies then i will not play the game. The developers are trying to make the game fun for the majority. There will be some people who don't like certain changes that are made. You cannot make everyone happy all of the time.

it should not be super hard or next to impossible to kill Jason. Watch the movies, and you'll see that killing Jason should be a challenge.

most players get to intimidated as it is of Jason when he goes into rage mode to be able to kill him.

Some players who don't have a high number of game hours put in might agree with you.

 

1 hour ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Im 50/50 on this concept.

I feel the same way. Make it a toggle option in a Private match, like many other suggestions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Fair Play said:

 

I feel the same way. Make it a toggle option in a Private match, like many other suggestions.

Private matches? True!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree 100% on this idea. It'll give newbies mote time to play as & understand how Jason works with live players

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, sedaiv said:

I agree 100% on this idea. It'll give newbies mote time to play as & understand how Jason works with live players

True that. Instead of newbies dying as Jason the first few minutes of the game and hating the experience they’ll have some time to be able to make some moves on tommy or SG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...