tyrant666

How Would You Tier The Win Conditions?

You can win by...

1. Running out the clock

2. Killing Jason

3. Cop Escape

4. Car Escape

5. Boat Escape

Some feel the easiest way to win as counselor is going for the Jason kill. The first 3 win conditions allow for ALL the counselors to win if alive, meanwhile the car and boat only offer a handful of escapes.

Some might say it depends on the map. The launch maps, the small maps or the DLC maps.

For me, in order.

1. Killing Jason - Requires the least amount of effort and a only a bit of competancy

2. Running out the clock - Sure its dependent on your perks, your items and your character but it doesn't rely on anyone else but you and the Jason player

3. Cop Escape - At times, you could probably flip 2 and 3, but calling the cops against a decent Jason usually requires more than one player

4. Car Escape - Requires multiple parts, can only escape with 4 or 2

5. Boat Escape - The weakest escape method, can only escape with 2, can't defend yourself in the water

Car, survive, cops, boat, kill. In the order I prefer to do them. Except boat, it could swap with cops but opportunity prevents it from happening as often, so it ranks lower overall. This is just my preference not a list in order of difficulty.

For me, I’ve escaped by boat the most and find it the easiest and the guys I play with aren’t Jason players or Jason killer players.

Here’s how I’ve tiered mine;

1. Boat - easiest to me.

2. Survive the night - possibly the most fun for me, my friends and I call it the “time limit title” whoever survives the night claims the title until defeated by Jason.

3. Cops - always fun having to break for the exit and seeing Jason standing there in the distance.

4. Cars - yeah it’s cool but a pain with randoms.

5. Kill Jason - I’m not that style of player and is the choice I least go for.

1. Survive the night- my all time favorite. Preferred way to survive 

2. Car

3. Kill Jason

4. Cops

5. Boat 

1. Kill Jason 

2. Boat escape against a non + water speed Jason.  Part IV, for example, has close to zero chance at stopping the boat.

3. Car escape if the driver knows how to pay attention to his minimap and uses NoS, Jason has almost no chance at stopping the car.

4. Police.  If Jason properly traps the phone box, getting out by the police is near impossible.

5. Survive the Night with the Rage changes it's tough to kite Jason for 5+ minutes if you're stuck by yourself.

6. Boat escape against a + water speed Jason.  You see a Part VIII Jason.  You see there's a boat.  Don't even think about it.  You have no chance at getting that boat out.  Pretend the boat doesn't exist. 

19 hours ago, SirMang said:

4. Police.  If Jason properly traps the phone box, getting out by the police is near impossible.

I'm curious as to what you mean by properly trap. I just usually throw a trap down and be on my merry way.

1 hour ago, MRWood204 said:

I'm curious as to what you mean by properly trap. I just usually throw a trap down and be on my merry way.

Some will throw down 2, but makes no difference if have health sprays and medic perk. Tank, hop in side. Run Jason around. He gets tired of chasing and morphs away. Repeat previous. And if he just used morph before you tanked first trap, you have time to spray and tank second usually. And with how the 2 are placed, usually means cant lay down a third that will get easily triggered as the previous traps now stop that. Also remember, the longer the battle at house, the easier it is to get Car/boat going at other locations, so dont be afraid to kite around the house and allow others to escape by other means even if you end up failing.

Note: from time to time you will run Jason around for 5+ mins and think people are getting shit done, only to die and spectate everyone dancing around a fire afterwards.. lmao

1 Generally focus on getting one car part in at the start of the round before Jason gets there, if I got keys I will camp the car lol

2 The phone house, take out the traps at least or bait Jason back to another objective

3 The boat, you can usually solo repair the boat and escape if he never checks it out and is busy elsewhere

4 Kill Jason, if Tommy is in and he knows what he's doing we can go for the Kill but often I'd rather have at least one objective done before I try that or got my hands on the mask for that extra advantage

5 Survive the night, generally the last resort, I usually hide in big buildings to make it harder and more time consuming for Jason to find me

I play as Deborah Kim,  so car is my first, followed closely by boat. Cops if my luck holds out, traps included. Kill Jason is usually by blind stinking luck, so I don't bank on that one. Finally, survive the night. But it's Deborah Kim. Once Jason finds me, it's usually dead Deborah Kim within two minutes lol. I've played enough matches where I've ended up as the last counselor,  so once I hear his music or glass/door breaking, I pretty much say my prayers. Since I usually use the bunny suit, at least I  can quote Nicholas Cage in Con Air and say,  Why couldn't you just put the bunny back in the box? Lol

• Like 1