Official_Adam_W

Issues experienced not widely mentioned about

I know there are many other threads on here discussing many various issues but as i have experienced an issues that i haven't seen or heard anyone else say they have experienced i figured i would start a thread for people to post about issues they have had that isn't one of the more noted ones.

My issues started i believe around Dec 18 2017 when the virtual cabin update dropped. Ever since then every online multiplayer match i have played as Jason i no longer hear the other players talking over mic properly. Before that patch when i was Jason and near counselors who were talking over their mic's i could hear them normally however after that patch now they all sound like really sped p chipmunks and you can't make out what they are saying. I haven't seen anyone else mention they have this issue when they play as Jason and can still hear the counselor players clear when they are communicating over their mics in game. I have submitted this to the devs months and months ago and am hoping that at some point this does get fixed. Does anyone else have this issue?

On 6/15/2019 at 11:53 AM, Official_Adam_W said:

I know there are many other threads on here discussing many various issues but as i have experienced an issues that i haven't seen or heard anyone else say they have experienced i figured i would start a thread for people to post about issues they have had that isn't one of the more noted ones.

My issues started i believe around Dec 18 2017 when the virtual cabin update dropped. Ever since then every online multiplayer match i have played as Jason i no longer hear the other players talking over mic properly. Before that patch when i was Jason and near counselors who were talking over their mic's i could hear them normally however after that patch now they all sound like really sped p chipmunks and you can't make out what they are saying. I haven't seen anyone else mention they have this issue when they play as Jason and can still hear the counselor players clear when they are communicating over their mics in game. I have submitted this to the devs months and months ago and am hoping that at some point this does get fixed. Does anyone else have this issue?

Sorry it took a while to respond to this I played several matches recently trying to see if I would run into this and haven’t and quite a few matches with no one talking at all but a few were they sounded normal....this is a weird issue I wonder if it has been reported before.

@mattshotcha want to run it up to the team to see if they have heard about this before?

@mattshotcha

@Official_Adam_W  Which system are you playing on?  I haven't personally experienced this on PS4 (though that doesn't mean it doesn't happen), so maybe it is a system specific problem (like mic setting or something deeper on a PC).

Im on XBOX and chat stopped working several updates ago. It shows the mics blinking when people talk but no audio,been like that since , tried diffrent settings and mics but nothing. Works on other games 

@mattshotchaYou're probably already aware this, but if not, just in case, a quick reminder that Tommy Jarvis intro dialogues are still missing. 

For more info related to this, here's the thread I created awhile to give a breakdown of the whole thing.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/25458-thom-mathewstommy-intro-dialogues-are-missing/

For the mic issue, let me check in with the support squad. I remember reporting on this, but we may have had an inconclusive outcome on it.

For the Tommy Jarvis dialogue, that has definitely been reported previously. The support squad is going to bump the ticket as it may have gone dormant with some of the other items we're working on. But we'll try and resurface the ticket, see what can be done. It's def low prio in comparison, but if it's not a landmine of a fix, we'll see if we can get that repaired quickly.