HaHaTrumpWon

The worst example of Teaming you've ever seen?

Just to put the teaming issue into perspective:

ive played on pc for over 2 years.

and no good day is done without running over atleast 2 teamers with the car. 

Thats how much teaming ive seen, and you can imagine my Kill count vs Jason’s at this point lol 😂 

5 hours ago, Soggy biscuit said:

Lol nah i'm a pretty high level, I just find it funny. It genuinely warms my heart when me and my boys have a funny gaming session. Some wholesome stuff.

Quit ruining public games for people. If this was my game you cheating teamers would be getting suspended/banned from the game. Too bad GUN doesnt address the issue

5 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Quit ruining public games for people. If this was my game you cheating teamers would be getting suspended/banned from the game. Too bad GUN doesnt address the issue

Lol but it's not your game though, is it?

22 minutes ago, Soggy biscuit said:

Lol but it's not your game though, is it?

No it’s not. But you cheating fucktards really need to start getting some corrective action from gun

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

No it’s not. But you cheating fucktards really need to start getting some corrective action from gun

We didn't cheat though. I just stood in the doorway aiming a gun.

13 hours ago, Soggy biscuit said:

Don’t forget about the fact you were also probably body blocking, setting counselor traps behind windows/unlocked doors, unlocking the door for Jason, baiting people with car, grabbing sweater to prevent kill, holding onto the fuse/important items, etc.. I know how y’all teamers work

23 hours ago, Soggy biscuit said:

Except you already admitted to trapping them in your previous post which is considered griefing and lots of game devs ban or suspend people for it, obviously that doesn't apply to this game though. You already admitted to it so why are you trying to backtrack what you said? 

"A griefer or bad faith player is a player in a multiplayer video game who deliberately irritates and harasses other players within the game (trolling), using aspects of the game in unintended ways."

And @mattshotcha I respect all the work you guys do but I find it incredibly lazy you guys don't issue suspensions or bans for people who team or grief, even if you can't get them for teaming you could tell they are at least griefing people (like blocking people in areas with shotguns) and I can't figure out why you all just sit back and let the toxicity run loose. You all talk about at Gun with this game was a passion and you all are dedicated to giving us the best game, but how is that possible when you have players like "Soggy" running around? Do you realize if you all actually suspended or banned people the teaming, toxicity (etc) might die down because people would be afraid to loose their account, DLC, progress (etc). What kind of example are you guys giving when you let your community run around helping Jason, blocking people in rooms, purposely holding on to objective items? And don't say it's hard to tell because I know there have been videos submitted where the players in game chat admit to teaming and nothing was done. And I know you go around popping in streams and seen all this stuff happen first hand, so if you could just please explain to me why nothing is done about these players maybe I would understand more. And I'm not talking about people on rooftops either, I remember you telling me in the Gun Media stream you guys don't issue bans or suspensions to rooftop glitchers is because once this patch is released it will fix players getting on rooftops, but what about the teamers and griefing? I understand there are a lot of people who do it but I think if you guys at least took the time to issue suspensions (with reported proof) people will know you guys are serious. I know a lot of people that have left this game and would love to return if you guys would actually do something because for us players who play the right way and wanna enjoy the game how it's meant to be played it just comes off insulting to us when nothing is done. If it takes time to go through reported players then it takes time, you all owe it to the community to take action and do something. Please show us you guys are serious and start issuing suspensions or bans, it will only make your product better. 

4 hours ago, Brogan322 said:

Except you already admitted to trapping them in your previous post which is considered griefing and lots of game devs ban or suspend people for it, obviously that doesn't apply to this game though. You already admitted to it so why are you trying to backtrack what you said? 

"A griefer or bad faith player is a player in a multiplayer video game who deliberately irritates and harasses other players within the game (trolling), using aspects of the game in unintended ways."

And @mattshotcha I respect all the work you guys do but I find it incredibly lazy you guys don't issue suspensions or bans for people who team or grief, even if you can't get them for teaming you could tell they are at least griefing people (like blocking people in areas with shotguns) and I can't figure out why you all just sit back and let the toxicity run loose. You all talk about at Gun with this game was a passion and you all are dedicated to giving us the best game, but how is that possible when you have players like "Soggy" running around? Do you realize if you all actually suspended or banned people the teaming, toxicity (etc) might die down because people would be afraid to loose their account, DLC, progress (etc). What kind of example are you guys giving when you let your community run around helping Jason, blocking people in rooms, purposely holding on to objective items? And don't say it's hard to tell because I know there have been videos submitted where the players in game chat admit to teaming and nothing was done. And I know you go around popping in streams and seen all this stuff happen first hand, so if you could just please explain to me why nothing is done about these players maybe I would understand more. And I'm not talking about people on rooftops either, I remember you telling me in the Gun Media stream you guys don't issue bans or suspensions to rooftop glitchers is because once this patch is released it will fix players getting on rooftops, but what about the teamers and griefing? I understand there are a lot of people who do it but I think if you guys at least took the time to issue suspensions (with reported proof) people will know you guys are serious. I know a lot of people that have left this game and would love to return if you guys would actually do something because for us players who play the right way and wanna enjoy the game how it's meant to be played it just comes off insulting to us when nothing is done. If it takes time to go through reported players then it takes time, you all owe it to the community to take action and do something. Please show us you guys are serious and start issuing suspensions or bans, it will only make your product better. 

Very well said. Except I feel that nothing will ever get done with cheaters

6 hours ago, Brogan322 said:

I never said such things

Lots of teamers with all the new players buying in Steam summer sale. The funny thing is the Jasons are all pretty terrible so it just about evens out, so I can't complain.. lol

On 6/30/2019 at 2:28 PM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Don't forget those douchebags that hop in a car and endlessly drive around the map. I'm not talking about people going around picking up teammates, I'm talking about the ones who will go back and forth around cabins or from one end of the road to the next, usually blaring the horn the whole way.

I used to do this before the car became wonky as fuck.  Jason morphs wrecking the car, throwing knives wrecking the car...if those are ever fixed I'll go back to it. 

Here's why...

Once Jason shows up on your mini-map as the driver, he never comes off of it.  Run NoS and you'll never lose your mini-map and Jason will stay on it until you get out of the car regardless of where he morphs to.  Once you learn how to use and abuse this, Jason has almost no ability to stop you.  If Jason is a Part 2 or 4, he has zero chance as the shift is slower than the car is.   So, I used to use this to my advantage when Jason would decide to chase me around for lengthy periods of time.  Loops around the Higgins Barn was always a personal favorite.  The longer Jason committed to me and the car, the more time everyone else had to get the other car going, or the boat, or calling the cops.

Now obviously if I was the last one left, or everyone still alive was in the car, I'd just leave. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SirMang said:

I used to do this before the car became wonky as fuck.  Jason morphs wrecking the car, throwing knives wrecking the car...if those are ever fixed I'll go back to it. 

Here's why...

Once Jason shows up on your mini-map as the driver, he never comes off of it.  Run NoS and you'll never lose your mini-map and Jason will stay on it until you get out of the car regardless of where he morphs to.  Once you learn how to use and abuse this, Jason has almost no ability to stop you.  If Jason is a Part 2 or 4, he has zero chance as the shift is slower than the car is.   So, I used to use this to my advantage when Jason would decide to chase me around for lengthy periods of time.  Loops around the Higgins Barn was always a personal favorite.  The longer Jason committed to me and the car, the more time everyone else had to get the other car going, or the boat, or calling the cops.

Now obviously if I was the last one left, or everyone still alive was in the car, I'd just leave. 

If someone pulls this shit if I'm Jason, I ignore them unless the car is full. I'm not blowing 5-10 minutes trying to stop one person if there are other counselors still running around. 

6 hours ago, SirMang said:

Here's why...

I wouldn’t say Jason has zero chance. When u as a driver start driving around for long periods of time there is likely to be some sort of error on your part that happens, an accurate morph in front of car, or Jason is shifting around the car and you come to a complete stop and he surprises you and pulls u out of the driver seat

How's this for bottom of the barrel: Teamer speed-loots every cabin he can, and if any repair parts (gas, fuse, etc...) are found, he runs and dumps them inside Jason's shack. Can you imagine what an absolute clusterfuck that round would turn into (especially if it's mostly new players)? You would literally have to alert Jason just to get to the parts, meaning any chance at a stealthy escape is gone (don't even bother saying "Jason-kill". Any asswipe willing to run repair parts to the shack will grab the sweater while they're there to prevent the kill).

2 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

How's this for bottom of the barrel: Teamer speed-loots every cabin he can, and if any repair parts (gas, fuse, etc...) are found, he runs and dumps them inside Jason's shack. Can you imagine what an absolute clusterfuck that round would turn into (especially if it's mostly new players)? You would literally have to alert Jason just to get to the parts, meaning any chance at a stealthy escape is gone (don't even bother saying "Jason-kill". Any asswipe willing to run repair parts to the shack will grab the sweater while they're there to prevent the kill).

That sounds like the match from hell. What a way to screw over the new players.

30 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Wow, and here I thought people running repair parts onto the roofs was bad. 

39 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I’m still getting those parts and leaving, but it would make it harder. What jackasses.

5 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I’m still getting those parts and leaving, but it would make it harder. What jackasses.

If Jason decided to camp the shack (or have his little fuckboy camp it while he goes hunting) it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

1 hour ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

If Jason decided to camp the shack (or have his little fuckboy camp it while he goes hunting) it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Nothing about this game surprises me anymore.

A little while ago some teamers got a nice dose of karma..... Playing with all randoms and sure enough....another Jenny starts swinging on me and part 7 blatantly ignoring her (both have thicc in their gamer tags)...... anywhoo long story short the teamer got run over by a Vanessa escaping ^_^ I linked up with Tommy and had the sweater so we were fighting our way south on Higgins small map, to the northern cabins.  Finally Tommy gets the mask off and initiate the kill..... Jason rage quits..... LOL

Not long after they found my video and commented something dumb like "LOL that was me y'all".... Fast forward a week or so after & get a message on Xbox from this teamer with a half hearted apology for "cheating", more or less saying they were trying to help their new friend.  Apparently someone been messaging them claiming it was me.  Guess that is the only problem with exposing teamers because I really don't want them getting harassed....especially someone taking it too far like DOSing or worse.  That would be taking it WAY TOO FAR but I'm not going to lie.... it kind of made me laugh since every action has a reaction.  If you didn't team up with Jason and try to ruin others fun, then you likely wouldn't be getting messaged yourself.   Really cannot stand teamers & rooftop glitchers

50 minutes ago, hab007GE said:

..especially someone taking it too far like DOSing or worse. 

I’ve had a Dos or DDos attack happen to me playing this game. 

A troll was following me and trying to set traps in doorways to trap me in cabins so eventually I shotgun’d him (was a few days before team killing was removed and my only team kill ever)

They came back as Tommy took a shot at me and missed, then grabbed a machete & chased me with that. All the while Jason is after both of us. In Packanack lodge & Tommy tried body blocking the door so Jason can grab me. I stand there & wait till Jason is about to grab me & run the other direction so Tommy gets grabbed and killed. 

I run off troll free & get a get a message saying enjoy playing offline, then my internet shuts down. 

Turns out the troll has a video on YT trolling people in games and was in a Destiny forum complaining about being banned for dos’ing people on that mid match. 

4 hours ago, hab007GE said:

A little while ago some teamers got a nice dose of karma..... Playing with all randoms and sure enough....another Jenny starts swinging on me and part 7 blatantly ignoring her (both have thicc in their gamer tags)...... anywhoo long story short the teamer got run over by a Vanessa escaping ^_^ I linked up with Tommy and had the sweater so we were fighting our way south on Higgins small map, to the northern cabins.  Finally Tommy gets the mask off and initiate the kill..... Jason rage quits..... LOL

Not long after they found my video and commented something dumb like "LOL that was me y'all".... Fast forward a week or so after & get a message on Xbox from this teamer with a half hearted apology for "cheating", more or less saying they were trying to help their new friend.  Apparently someone been messaging them claiming it was me.  Guess that is the only problem with exposing teamers because I really don't want them getting harassed....especially someone taking it too far like DOSing or worse.  That would be taking it WAY TOO FAR but I'm not going to lie.... it kind of made me laugh since every action has a reaction.  If you didn't team up with Jason and try to ruin others fun, then you likely wouldn't be getting messaged yourself.   Really cannot stand teamers & rooftop glitchers

Actions have consequences. Karma sorts things out in the end.

I don't agree with anyone (troll or otherwise) being harassed online.

3 hours ago, Top_Cat said:

I’ve had a Dos or DDos attack happen to me playing this game. Too bad you couldn't find the person and have them arrested.

A troll was following me and trying to set traps in doorways to trap me in cabins so eventually I shotgun’d him (was a few days before team killing was removed and my only team kill ever) We call that self-defense.

They came back as Tommy took a shot at me and missed, then grabbed a machete & chased me with that. All the while Jason is after both of us. In Packanack lodge & Tommy tried body blocking the door so Jason can grab me. I stand there & wait till Jason is about to grab me & run the other direction so Tommy gets grabbed and killed. Nice juking.

I run off troll free & get a get a message saying enjoy playing offline, then my internet shuts down. 

Turns out the troll has a video on YT trolling people in games and was in a Destiny forum complaining about being banned for dos’ing people on that mid match.  If he's dumb enough to do it and admit to it, he deserves to be banned.

About once a week or so I'll get a nasty PM from someone accusing me of cheating because I let someone live, generally the last one alive but sometimes it's someone I felt more-or-less "deserves" to escape for some reason (being the only one actually doing anything constructive, getting trolled by their own teammates, staying on the ground instead of on the roof dancing like a fucking retard, etc...) I've been called a teamer even during a round in which everybody escaped (all but one of them were level 10 or under) because the one person who was high-leveled decided to go for the sweater, stepped on a trap, and died when they accidentally stepped on the one beside it.

1 hour ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

About once a week or so I'll get a nasty PM from someone accusing me of cheating because I let someone live, generally the last one alive but sometimes it's someone I felt more-or-less "deserves" to escape for some reason (being the only one actually doing anything constructive, getting trolled by their own teammates, staying on the ground instead of on the roof dancing like a fucking retard, etc...) I've been called a teamer even during a round in which everybody escaped (all but one of them were level 10 or under) because the one person who was high-leveled decided to go for the sweater, stepped on a trap, and died when they accidentally stepped on the one beside it.

Jason is kind of the law in these parts. Sometimes letting someone live is justified, and not teaming.