Kane78

Hi - introduction post

Hi...I'm getting back into this game. Going on a hunt for the tapes. I grew up on Friday the 13th films and played the game on a Spectrum 48k in the 80s. You had to load the game with a real cassette tape :)

• Like 1

Thanks, if you need to tag someone you can do it by typing the @ symbol followed by their name, @Kane78.

Welcome again, glad you joined us.

Welcome to Camp Blood! @Kane78 so make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Got a Bug or User report? Head to JasonKillsBugs! And or want to discuss about suggestions and other ideas you have? Head to Friday the 13th the Game: Suggestions/Feedback section! And if you want to talk to other players about the game just head to Friday the 13th the Game General Discussions but for "News and Updates" for the game head over to the F13: Game News/F13 Game: About but overall enjoy your stay here!

Thanks guys. I found a tape last night so I'm all excited. It's good to be back playing F13.

Welcome to the forums!

I played this on the Spectrum too! My trusty Spectrum 128k. My first machine, had about seven years of wonderful gaming on that one. Two quid for a new game!

Glad you're getting back into the game and enjoying it as well. Gotta have that bit of luck with the tapes, good you have one already.

If you'd like to find some new players from this place, I'd firstly suggest the general Gamertag thread. Loads of tags from members in there, it's a big thread now but worth browsing through the more recent entries perhaps when you have time, and feel free to post your own tag in there as well. After that, you could try the Player-Run Challenges forum, and there's the Good Sportsmanship Club / Crystal Lake Employment Agency over in General forum, they're a good bunch.

Please also have a look at the Rules & Regs forum for general guidelines on using this place.

Hope you get some good games and more tapes soon!

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/

Thanks for your warm welcome. This is a really cool site. I'm still learning my around it. I'm happy to see lots of posts and interest in F13. I got 13 tapes now so I'm real happy. Just trying to build a no-fear Jenny Myers... research tells me I need 20% fear resistance to become virtually undetectable. There's an awful lot more to this game than I realised. Right, I better get to it. Apologies I'm not tagging people above as I'm still learning...I nearly reported Damon earlier...I hit the wrong button, ha ha. But yeah, I remember F13 on the Spectrum...it was made my Domark. My cousin gave me the tape. Skool Daze was on it also. 

• Like 1

On 6/26/2019 at 10:06 PM, Kane78 said:

TBut yeah, I remember F13 on the Spectrum...it was made my Domark. My cousin gave me the tape. Skool Daze was on it also. 

Skool Daze...and the sequel, Back to Skool. Yeah, man! Good fun, those.