Sign in to follow this  

I'm unsure if it's just today. Usually I find a game after trying a few times if it doesnt connect me right away.

But this afternoon has been a ghost town. Nobody seems to be on. I sometimes get put into a dedicated server room and still nobody comes to join.

Dont know if it's just the Canadian server or not (but I've been thrown into us servers before so dont know why I wouldn't go there.)

1 hour ago, MRWood204 said:

I'm unsure if it's just today. Usually I find a game after trying a few times if it doesnt connect me right away.

But this afternoon has been a ghost town. Nobody seems to be on. I sometimes get put into a dedicated server room and still nobody comes to join.

Dont know if it's just the Canadian server or not (but I've been thrown into us servers before so dont know why I wouldn't go there.)

I’m having a problem too, so it’s not isolated to you.

@mattshotcha, heads up man.

Edit - Got a lobby but it’s not filling up.... Seems better now been getting in to lobbies.

14 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I’m having a problem too, so it’s not isolated to you.

@mattshotcha, heads up man.

Edit - Got a lobby but it’s not filling up.... Seems better now been getting in to lobbies.

PSN was down for several hours yesterday.  Assuming you were on after it came back online, chances are many people had just given up for the day.

20 minutes ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

PSN was down for several hours yesterday.  Assuming you were on after it came back online, chances are many people had just given up for the day.

Glad it’s back up now. Thanks for the info, and it makes sense it took a while for people to get back on if PSN was down.

Looking for a game today and there is absolutely nobody around. Been sat here searching for about an hour now. Game is deader than dead. 

1 minute ago, DrLeatherface said:

Looking for a game today and there is absolutely nobody around. Been sat here searching for about an hour now. Game is deader than dead. 

On PC lobbies take a bit now also to fill up.  Def not an hr though. I'm guessing something was messed up. I always cancel search if it goes over 2 mins. starting search again usually will get me in right away after I do that.

19 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

On PC lobbies take a bit now also to fill up.  Def not an hr though. I'm guessing something was messed up. I always cancel search if it goes over 2 mins. starting search again usually will get me in right away after I do that.

Ive been repeating that process again and again for over an hour and absolutely nothing. In the end i just gave up. Back on the shelf it goes.. RIP 

When it rains, it pours. Just hold on a little longer. A lighting bolt will eventually resurrect the servers and bring it back to life.

42 minutes ago, GhostWolfViking said:

When it rains, it pours. Just hold on a little longer. A lighting bolt will eventually resurrect the servers and bring it back to life.

I will summon the gaming God of Thunder to revive the server. 😎

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1