GamingNerd93

Last Counselor Alive with the Sweater

Have you ever played in matches with you being a female counselor where you're the last one alive, make it to the 2 minute warning, and at the last 5 seconds, use the sweater? Even If Tommy hasn't been called, just doesn't want to kill him, or rather escape? I've did that to so many Jason players, it probably made them salty😂

2 hours ago, GamingNerd93 said:

Me to. And they don't expect it coming!

If his mask is off you can also sweater stun him and pick up a weapon and hit him over and over and knee him down. Doing this really pisses off a lot of Jason’s lol. 

I used to main Jenny and if Tommy never showed or was dead and I had to run the clock, the sweater just becomes another stun to gain stamina or time. If I never use it for those, then in the last 20 seconds or so I’ll try, mostly for the xp even though I no longer need it. Hasn’t happened recently though, mostly play as Mitch, occasionally Chad.

It definitely fun times though.

11 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I used to main Jenny and if Tommy never showed or was dead and I had to run the clock, the sweater just becomes another stun to gain stamina or time. If I never use it for those, then in the last 20 seconds or so I’ll try, mostly for the xp even though I no longer need it. Hasn’t happened recently though, mostly play as Mitch, occasionally Chad.

It definitely fun times though.

I main with vanessa. So with her, I have to play her smart now since the rage buff.

18 minutes ago, GamingNerd93 said:

I main with vanessa. So with her, I have to play her smart now since the rage buff.

Vanessa with the sweater, a PK, with a couple of health sprays and the right perks gives me fits. For some reason she’s the only one I suck at shift grabbing. Lately it seems as if more players are actually using her for parts running, or just distracting Jason, which makes me appreciate her players a bit more then I have in the past. The awesome forum members who main her have helped too. I do agree you can’t just depend on that bonus stamina from a stun that used to make her even more a pain, so playing her against rage definitely requires a strategy now. Sorry for the exposition about my feelings for her, she really does make me salty sometimes, 😂

6 hours ago, GamingNerd93 said:

What you mean by that? Stamina counselors are now superior to anyone else since the rage buff. Tiff and Vanessa are top two for facing a raged jason.

1 hour ago, DontZzz34 said:

What you mean by that? Stamina counselors are now superior to anyone else since the rage buff. Tiff and Vanessa are top two for facing a raged jason.

@DontZzz34I used to fight Jason with her to help the fighter characters Adam and Brandon players to get the mask off, that was before the rage buff. Before rage buff, I had sucker punch, swift attacker, and friendship on her. Post rage buff Now medic, nerves of steel, and  thick skin. I was

28 minutes ago, GamingNerd93 said:

@DontZzz34I used to fight Jason with her to help the fighter characters Adam and Brandon players to get the mask off, that was before the rage buff. Before rage buff, I had sucker punch, swift attacker, and friendship on her. Post rage buff Now medic, nerves of steel, and  thick skin. I was

Yeah those were the perks to use before the rage buff but you gotta run away in rage mode now. Swift attacker is still really useful in rage if you know how to use combat stance properly. Hit/dodge technique to regain stam. Post rage buff I use medic and thick skin guaranteed and then I’ll switch between marathon or swift attacker or sucker punch for my 3rd slot depending on what I’m doing. 

1 minute ago, DontZzz34 said:

Yeah those were the perks to use before the rage buff but you gotta run away in rage mode now. Swift attacker is still really useful in rage if you know how to use combat stance properly. Hit/dodge technique to regain stam. Post rage buff I use medic and thick skin guaranteed and then I’ll switch between marathon or swift attacker or sucker punch for my 3rd slot depending on what I’m doing. 

I see what you're saying!