Sign in to follow this  
HaHaTrumpWon

So I made this map in RPG Maker...

ar1K5TM.png

It's nothing special but fuck it, it's just for fun, it's not going to hurt my feelings if it sucks. Apologies if this is the wrong place for it.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Looks great in my opinion. It would need to be fairly large like Pinehurst or I think the distances would be to short between cabins. A few questions though @HaHaTrumpWon.

Is the (s), the map stand?

Does this represent a specific part of the franchise?

The reason I ask is the second body of water down in the corner.

Does the map have a name?

I think that’s all my questions, I appreciate the legend at the bottom it answered most of my other ones.

8 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Looks great in my opinion. It would need to be fairly large like Pinehurst or I think the distances would be to short between cabins. A few questions though @HaHaTrumpWon.

Is the (s), the map stand?

Does this represent a specific part of the franchise?

The reason I ask is the second body of water down in the corner.

Does the map have a name?

I think that’s all my questions, I appreciate the legend at the bottom it answered most of my other ones.

It's not from a movie, it's just something off the top of my head. The map stand would be a little below the cabin directly South of the lodge. I call this one Cedar Hills Camp Ground, but I want to try and make a Camp Forest Green map based off satellite pictures of the actual Camp Daniel Morgan (which is where pt 6 was filmed).

15 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Cedar Hills Camp Ground

Great name for a camp site. I look forward to any more you do and would like to see your forest green when it’s done. Great idea about using sat photos. What’s the s on the west side of the map?

Just now, Slasher_Clone said:

Great name for a camp site. I look forward to any more you do and would like to see your forest green when it’s done. Great idea about using sat photos. What’s the s on the west side of the map?

Starting point for the player. Also, I had to use covered wagons to stand in for the cars, which kinda makes me wish there was way to escape using them in F13. I guess instead of battery and gas you'd have to feed the horse and nail his shoes on.

• Haha 1

I need new speakers. But i too am working on a game.

8 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

VX Ace.

I haven't used RPG Maker in quite a while. I might have to look into that one.

17 hours ago, Fair Play said:

I haven't used RPG Maker in quite a while. I might have to look into that one.

It's not quite the same as using the software the Devs made our maps with, but it's just for fun so it doesn't have to be. 

This one is small, about the size of (or slightly smaller than) Packanack Small. There is no boat, one four-seater, and only one exit. This was designed to keep counselors under constant pressure.

jO9Ies1.png

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

This one is small, about the size of (or slightly smaller than) Packanack Small. There is no boat, one four-seater, and only one exit. This was designed to keep counselors under constant pressure.

jO9Ies1.png

Amazing man! You could make a game! (A RPG one)

4 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

It's really not, but thank you anyway. 

13 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

You got a name for this one? 

Very nice little island by the way.

On 6/17/2019 at 7:18 AM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

It's not quite the same as using the software the Devs made our maps with, but it's just for fun so it doesn't have to be. 

It's not a bad attempt at making a map with entirely different software.

13 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I would try to do something like that. If I ever get the spare time, I may take a stab at it.

2 hours ago, Fair Play said:

It's not a bad attempt at making a map with entirely different software.

I would try to do something like that. If I ever get the spare time, I may take a stab at it.

Nice! Hope to see it one day fair Play!

43 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Nice! Hope to see it one day fair Play!

If I ever get the time to make it, I'll let you know.

20 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

You got a name for this one? 

Very nice little island by the way.

I think it was Oakview or something like that. I'd have called it Butterfly Island but that doesn't go well with dead teenagers.

• Like 1

Ok this one took me a while because I was putting in the effort to actually make it look at least half-ass decent, but as a result the image came out huge. Most of the things can be easily identified like the outhouses and the obvious map stand. Jasons shack is in the lower Southeastern Corner, cabins with green strips on the roof are possible phone cabins, yellow strips are possible CB radio cabins. The L shaped building is public showers and the small building near the shore is the boathouse. Those weird little objects are either benches, or playground equipment.

Redwood Family Campground

6g5WYCJ.jpg

And just for fun:

vxUPGCh.png

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

.Redwood Family Campground

vxUPGCh.png

I really like this, thank you for including it. Sounds about right for camp Crystal Lake though. 

As for RFC (Redwood Family Campground), when can I play this... it looks legit, like a fun damn map. Thanks for making the map stand obvious, I’ll just assume you did that so I don’t ask again, lol. 

It also reminds me how badly I wanted them to improve the maps, not anything huge just adding functionality to the playground equipment, some canoes that you could use, stuff like that. (They could have made a killing if they sold this stuff like emotes, of course we’d need a match ranking system or different mode to keep it from being a nuisance. Though if they equip like emotes you’re limited in number, and you still might need an item like a paddle so maybe not to bad.)

I also like that it seems placed to be on the south shore of the lake, like it could be a part of it. 

The only criticism I have is the car route is too straight and wouldn’t give time for more than one attempt to stop it. It’s not a big deal as I assume the other spawn would be harder. Or the main road could have a downed tree or something making you take the west trail or the car could start awkwardly parked. Best map yet.

Don’t know if you’re interested in kinda general requests but I’d love to see a drive-in theatre if you have any interest in doing one. I always thought it would make a decent part of a horror map. There’s just something about them that seems perfect, I’ve always enjoyed going to them and find them especially good for horror movies.

Random idea while typing - Movable ladders would have been great. Takes two people to carry, front leads and can create new routes going in or out through second story windows. Can be pushed over from the top or pulled down from the bottom. If there were ladders they could only be used in specific areas or it would lead to the roofs all over but then again, if Jason could use them it wouldn’t matter if asshats went on the roof. I know they said Ladders were a bitch to program and stop people from abusing but this isn’t a serious suggestion, just a what if.

8 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I really like this, thank you for including it. Sounds about right for camp Crystal Lake though. 

As for RFC (Redwood Family Campground), when can I play this... it looks legit, like a fun damn map. Thanks for making the map stand obvious, I’ll just assume you did that so I don’t ask again, lol. 

It also reminds me how badly I wanted them to improve the maps, not anything huge just adding functionality to the playground equipment, some canoes that you could use, stuff like that. (They could have made a killing if they sold this stuff like emotes, of course we’d need a match ranking system or different mode to keep it from being a nuisance. Though if they equip like emotes you’re limited in number, and you still might need an item like a paddle so maybe not to bad.)

I also like that it seems placed to be on the south shore of the lake, like it could be a part of it. 

The only criticism I have is the car route is too straight and wouldn’t give time for more than one attempt to stop it. It’s not a big deal as I assume the other spawn would be harder. Or the main road could have a downed tree or something making you take the west trail or the car could start awkwardly parked. Best map yet.

Don’t know if you’re interested in kinda general requests but I’d love to see a drive-in theatre if you have any interest in doing one. I always thought it would make a decent part of a horror map. There’s just something about them that seems perfect, I’ve always enjoyed going to them and find them especially good for horror movies.

Random idea while typing - Movable ladders would have been great. Takes two people to carry, front leads and can create new routes going in or out through second story windows. Can be pushed over from the top or pulled down from the bottom. If there were ladders they could only be used in specific areas or it would lead to the roofs all over but then again, if Jason could use them it wouldn’t matter if asshats went on the roof. I know they said Ladders were a bitch to program and stop people from abusing but this isn’t a serious suggestion, just a what if.

An F13 map for a drive-in? Let me see if I can find tilesets for it.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

An F13 map for a drive-in? Let me see if I can find tilesets for it.

You just made my day, can’t wait to see what you come up with.

@Slasher_Clone it may take me a bit to find tilesets for your drive-in, but since you liked the first pic of her interacting with the map, I made this for you in the meantime.

Oo3Hi9C.png

CaJIm9t.png

• Haha 1