Sign in to follow this  
LivingLegacy7

Introduction

Hi,

I play F13 with PS4 on the Aussie servers. Currently level 94. Been playing since the game was a free download on PS Plus back in October 2018.

Mainly creating this user account on the forums to discuss the meta game and certain strategies that I employ to see what people's thoughts are.

13 hours ago, LivingLegacy7 said:

Hi,

I play F13 with PS4 on the Aussie servers. Currently level 94. Been playing since the game was a free download on PS Plus back in October 2018.

Mainly creating this user account on the forums to discuss the meta game and certain strategies that I employ to see what people's thoughts are.

Welcome to camp LL7, if you have any questions feel free to tag me.

Tagging is done by using the @ symbol followed by the persons name. @Slasher_Clone a little window will pop up just keep typing till you see their name and select it. You can always use a quote too.

Please read the rules there aren’t that many.

I’m on PS4 too, same name.

Welcome to Camp Blood! @LivingLegacy7 so make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Got a Bug or User report? Head to JasonKillsBugs! And or want to discuss about suggestions and other ideas you have? Head to Friday the 13th the Game: Suggestions/Feedback section! And if you want to talk to other players about the game just head to Friday the 13th the Game General Discussions but for "News and Updates" for the game head over to the F13: Game News/F13 Game: About but overall enjoy your stay here!

Welcome to the forums!

Hope you're still having a good time at 94. Do you stick to the multiplayer or have you tried the single player content? And do you have a particular favourite Jason or counsellor to play as?

You may already have a group you play with, but if you want to find anyone from here, you could firstly try the general Gamertag thread. Lots of tags from members in there, it's a big thread but worth a look when you have some time, and feel to post your PSN ID as well if you want. After that, you could see if there are any groups/players in Player-Run Challenges forum, and there's the Good Sportsmanship Club / Crystal Lake Employment Agency over in General forum as well.

Please also make sure you check that Rules & Regs forum Jason Todd Voorhees linked above, for general guidelines about posting here. Hope this is some help!

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/