Must have inventory item?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What is your must have?

• Pocket Knife
    • Health Spray
    • Fireworks
    • Keys
    • Fuse

Mine is definitely health spray at an absolute must have. You never know when some dumb ass shit happens like walking into in unlocked door and walk into a trap some dipshit set there. You can go limping at any given time in the game, so I think first aid is #1. 

Keys, I like to control when I can leave. Health spray is a close second, I run Thick Skin because I feel to fragile without it. 

Health sprays useful for: Slasher/sniper Jasons, traps, if you have to jump out of a second story window/broken windows. If I had a repair part I'd have to have that in my inventory, although the health spray would be the last to replace, unless I had more than one.

Health spray, second would be a pocket knife.

I like to repair shit so a lot of times I have to tank a lot of traps and I can't do that without sprays.

Definitely the fuse, though it seems like I somehow always find it 30 seconds into the round when I'm playing a non-repair counselor. 

The fuse or keys.

Since I think killing/going for the Jason kill is one of the most boring aspects of the game, even if easy with competent players. There is more challenge in being an objective/hold out type player. Even though when you play that way, rage will work against you eventually.

32 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Definitely the fuse, though it seems like I somehow always find it 30 seconds into the round when I'm playing a non-repair counselor. 

This. I always find it as Tiffany but never as Deb.. SMH.. 😂

7 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

This. I always find it as Tiffany but never as Deb.. SMH.. 😂

On rare occasions, Bunny Girl has found it in the very first drawer she opens. Usually when I find it, it's within 1-2 cabins of the fuse box, but I've found it at the bottom of the map but with the phone cabin at the very top... on Pinehurst.... with my idiotic teammates running Jason ragged all over the map and forcing me to take the long way around and hope they don't lead him right to me.

• Like 2

Pocket knife, but not so I can use it as a get out of jail free card from Jason. I main Deb so I like to have a pocket knife so I can silently spring Jason's traps, fix shit and disappear like a ninja.

• Like 3

Fuse first, then pocket knife so that I can spring the trap at the phone box. That is if the Jason player actually traps the phone box. Playing more and more rounds where the objectives aren't trapped.

17 hours ago, Vaderspupil said:

Pocket knife, but not so I can use it as a get out of jail free card from Jason. I main Deb so I like to have a pocket knife so I can silently spring Jason's traps, fix shit and disappear like a ninja.

Same. 

There are definately pros and cons to tanking a trap vs using a knife on it. But I prefer using the knife as well and keeping my fixings quiet.

1 hour ago, MRWood204 said:

Same. 

There are definately pros and cons to tanking a trap vs using a knife on it. But I prefer using the knife as well and keeping my fixings quiet.

Lol, So that’s what happened to my phone trap. 

• Haha 1

On 6/12/2019 at 1:56 PM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

We'll play sometime, i play Vanessa with +20% Tinker or Fox. We'll rape Jason.

2 minutes ago, sedaiv said:

We'll play sometime, i play Vanessa with +20% Tinker or Fox. We'll rape Jason.

Bunny Girl does not condone sexual assault............

.....unless it's funny.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Bunny Girl does not condone sexual assault............

.....unless it's funny.

Jason is just clown. A very scary clown. So raoe IS funny.