Sign in to follow this  
BigJay

One year ago-The Lawsuit

Exactly one year ago today on June 11th, 2018, the lawsuit put a stop to the game's content. I remember it like it was yesterday when I opened the forums and I was greeted with a thread titled "Is this game over now?" Damn it's hard to believe it's already been a year. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

49 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

And the game is still alive and going. :)

True that! We just need to get these annoying bugs and glitches killed. Hopefully next patch will do more good than bad. 

1 hour ago, BigJay said:

True that! We just need to get these annoying bugs and glitches killed. Hopefully next patch will do more good than bad. 

Yesssss that’s exactly all we really need now is a bug free game. 

As long as they thoroughly test their patches before they release it, the patches shouldn’t be bring in new issues. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Yesssss that’s exactly all we really need now is a bug free game. 

As long as they thoroughly test their patches before they release it, the patches shouldn’t be bring in new issues. 

I do believe that’s the reason it’s taking extra time for a hot fix.

5 hours ago, BigJay said:

Exactly one year ago today on June 11th, 2018, the lawsuit put a stop to the game's content. I remember it like it was yesterday when I opened the forums and I was greeted with a thread titled "Is this game over now?" Damn it's hard to believe it's already been a year. 

I can’t believe it’s been a year, it really does feel like yesterday, last week at most.

13 hours ago, BigJay said:

And how many arm-chair know-it-alls guaranteed us the game wouldn't make it to the end of the year? Yet, here we are in the 3rd qtr of 2019 still playing, and the game is about to get a shot in the arm with the Switch port. Play on.

• Like 1

that lawsuit happened mere days before jason's birthday.. have they no heart ??? 

it was terrible news to say the least. i think that even though the end of content was a total bummer, we still got a truely great game as it stands today, bugs aside of course.

• Like 1

Gee... I seem to remember more than one person on this forum declaring "The end is here!" and "They'll take the game offline in a month or two!" and a few online articles announcing the game is dead and over and multiplayer will be closing down in the very near future.

This is why you shouldn't talk with a mouth full of bullshit, it dribbles down and makes you a stinking mess. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1