Sign in to follow this  
mike-hannigan

Backer exclusive clothing FREE on xbox

Someone posted on reddit that the backer exclusive clothing pack is now available for FREE on xbox dot com (Some of my friends who play this on Xbox have now installed it) so uh is there any news if they are going to be available for everyone on PS4 and Steam as well? Why is it available for Xbox only?  I don't own an X1 but I'd love to try these out. @mattshotcha

Source: 

• Like 1

They’ve been on sale on eBay for years now STILL aswell.. not even attempting to take down those who are selling them wether or not the things they sell are legit.

at this point anything “backer” is just a laughing stock. Saving and all of the clothing have been hacked in, including putting Xbox clothing on steam, who I’ve reported clearly hacking players with (they have Xbox clothing on steam as I said and they don’t even hide wearing it), but they’ve done nothing to them. Mind you these are very toxic players aswell.

there really is nothing backed anymore, whatever it is, people have found a way to get it and it’s very frustrating.

Thanks for the news on this, I just went and got the clothing. This is sweet :) finally I get something new

57 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Thanks for the news on this, I just went and got the clothing. This is sweet :) finally I get something new

No problem and wish this was available on PS4 too :( 

I am shocked that backer exclusive things are becoming available to the public, per my contribution in the mod-aided "THEY'LL NEVER RELEASE SAVINI JASON AGAIN EVER" thread. Look at my shocked face.😴

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Lucky bastard, 😊. I’m only missing those clothes and the emote pack. 

Hey Matt, could we get some official confirmation about this, is it an oops on xbox’s part?

Can we get them on PS4 too? Y'all can keep Savini, just give me new fits. 😩

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Wait what?????

That was my first reaction as well... there may have been a ‘the fuck’ at the end, 🤣.

Accidents happen, it isn’t a big deal in the long run. I’m sorry the backers get screwed but it is just clothes, so I’m happy for anyone who does grab it. 

9 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

That was my first reaction as well... there may have been a ‘the fuck’ at the end, 🤣.

Accidents happen, it isn’t a big deal in the long run. I’m sorry the backers get screwed but it is just clothes, so I’m happy for anyone who does grab it. 

yeah, im not a backer so not too much of a bother to me, but just weird to see that as its been said over and over that backer clothing and savini will never be for sale.. Although it is free, so maybe that was the loop hole? lol Honestly was prob a mistake by someone, and will be down pretty quick. So get it while its hot non backers!

btw, i grabbed a copy. Even though i dont own an xbox. 😀

1 hour ago, BFizzle said:

Can we get them on PS4 too? Y'all can keep Savini, just give me new fits. 😩

Checked on PS store and didn't see them anywhere. 

Unless you need a very specific name to find them. 

I am a backer and couldn’t care less about the clothing pack.....honestly not that big a deal at all.

If they are available for download do it! 

This is legit. It is free on Xbox.

Same way I picked up Savini Jason on Microsoft's store website.

There are alternative ways to get all the DLC content too. Ebay method, etc.

It can be permanently activated to another account from a main account that owns it. No gamesharing required on Xbox.

It's just recolors of already existing clothes that have been in the game since launch. Nothing special at all!

4 hours ago, SDA said:

I am shocked that backer exclusive things are becoming available to the public, per my contribution in the mod-aided "THEY'LL NEVER RELEASE SAVINI JASON AGAIN EVER" thread. Look at my shocked face.😴

I'm not shocked. This was bound to happen again, eventually...

3 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Wow....

I'm right there with you.

1 hour ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

Lol. We just keep getting screwed over....

I'm waiting to see what happens next.

41 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I am a backer and couldn’t care less about the clothing pack.....honestly not that big a deal at all.

If they are available for download do it! 

Some of us are taking it better than others. At this point, it isn't worth getting stressed out about.

29 minutes ago, BigJay said:

It's just recolors of already existing clothes that have been in the game since launch. Nothing special at all!

People seem to like new stuff, no matter what it is.

28 minutes ago, camp_voorhees said:

Must be gone now because i don't see them any more just looked on xbox.com

It is the Savini Jason incident all over again.

The webpage has been removed.

Lesson of the day. Posting on Reddit gets a faster response than posting on the official forum for the game. 😂

• Haha 1

Lucky for me I still got it before they took it down :) they should re release it so the people who play the game can have something new. It’s just clothes and people can buy the clothes and savini through eBay anyway

4 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Man give me all the exclusives!!!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, mike-hannigan said:

Someone posted on reddit that the backer exclusive clothing pack is now available for FREE on xbox dot com (Some of my friends who play this on Xbox have now installed it) so uh is there any news if they are going to be available for everyone on PS4 and Steam as well? Why is it available for Xbox only?  I don't own an X1 but I'd love to try these out. @mattshotcha

Source: 

Unintentional. Microsoft fixed this up already.

6 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Lucky bastard, 😊. I’m only missing those clothes and the emote pack. 

Hey Matt, could we get some official confirmation about this, is it an oops on xbox’s part?

Unintentional, 100%. As we've said before, we wouldn't intentionally offer backer exclusives to people at this stage.

• Like 1

It sucks that accident or not, Xbox players got a chance to download the pack. I get why you guys won't offer backer exclusive items at this point, but you didn't have to offer them, Xbox players have them now, and I feel like maybe the stance on that should be revisited due the cat getting out of the bag for one system and not the other two.