I didn't know where to reach support, so I'll post here for a chance of receiving some help (either from admins or anybody). I've recently redownloaded the game, and my progress was reset. My current psn ID is Nickerinoh. I dont know if the reset was due to changing my ID or not.

If you've changed your PSN name, as per the PSN site, you'll need to reach out to them. They'll probably need to revert the name change to restore your progress. This was listed as a potential issue for name changes by PSN.

Yes my level reset on here too I don't know if it's because of me renaming myself or not. Can anyone help? My pan right now is RealyHateCappn- but my old psn was realyh4tem3

16 hours ago, ReallyHateCappn- said:

Yes my level reset on here too I don't know if it's because of me renaming myself or not. Can anyone help? My pan right now is RealyHateCappn- but my old psn was realyh4tem3

If you changed your name and that’s a known cause of the issue. You’ll just have to change back. Read below...

On 6/11/2019 at 5:10 PM, mattshotcha said:

If you've changed your PSN name, as per the PSN site, you'll need to reach out to them. They'll probably need to revert the name change to restore your progress. This was listed as a potential issue for name changes by PSN.