@Slasher_Clone inspired me to start this thread with his ideas on new game modes. Since we aren’t getting new content we can all put our minds together and brainstorm new game modes for something new. Here’s some game modes I thought of that could be done with friends in a private match

Capture the flag- 

teams of counselors of 2 or 3 on each team, 3 part items must be located on the map. These 3 part items will be considered the flags to capture. Each team will have their own separate destinations the parts are supposed to go to. Each team can do anything in their power to prevent the flag from reaching the destination by killing the other person on the other team but once one team gets two items at their destination that team wins. 

Battle royale-

straight up free for all between all counselors. The more counselors the better. 

Dance party-

all counselors line up in a tournament bracket style dance off. The Jason player is the judge and whoever loses each round, Jason kills, whoever wins the dance off, escapes. 

Team deathmatch-

counselors team up in teams of 3. They each face off and fight each other. Whichever team has one person remaining wins. 

Car race-

can be something like 3 laps around the entire map, whoever wins escapes, whoever loses dies.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

@Slasher_Clone inspired me to start this thread with his ideas on new game modes. Since we aren’t getting new content we can all put our minds together and brainstorm new game modes for something new. Here’s some game modes I thought of that could be done with friends in a private match

Capture the flag- 

teams of counselors of 2 or 3 on each team, 3 part items must be located on the map. These 3 part items will be considered the flags to capture. Each team will have their own separate destinations the parts are supposed to go to. Each team can do anything in their power to prevent the flag from reaching the destination by killing the other person on the other team but once one team gets two items at their destination that team wins. 

Battle royale-

straight up free for all between all counselors. The more counselors the better. 

Dance party-

all counselors line up in a tournament bracket style dance off. The Jason player is the judge and whoever loses each round, Jason kills, whoever wins the dance off, escapes. 

Team deathmatch-

counselors team up in teams of 3. They each face off and fight each other. Whichever team has one person remaining wins. 

Car race-

can be something like 3 laps around the entire map, whoever wins escapes, whoever loses dies.

Pretty sure I played a few rounds of battle royale not by choice before they removed team killing lol. 

Could be fun. But what would the Jason player be doing. Someone is going to have to be him.

2 minutes ago, MRWood204 said:

Pretty sure I played a few rounds of battle royale not by choice before they removed team killing lol. 

Could be fun. But what would the Jason player be doing. Someone is going to have to be him.

Jason isn’t that involved in these game modes as much, each person would have to switch off on being Jason each round. 

40 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Car race-

I like this one a lot, it would be fun to have to only off road it, using the walking trails. Jason could be allowed to smash it whenever it has to cross a main road. 

Great ideas, and thank you for the shout out. I’ll try thinking of a couple too.

37 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I like this one a lot, it would be fun to have to only off road it, using the walking trails. Jason could be allowed to smash it whenever it has to cross a main road. 

Great ideas, and thank you for the shout out. I’ll try thinking of a couple too.

I’ll be looking forward to any of your ideas

2 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Thats not very F13 related tho.....

I know. This is just to do something different aside from normal gameplay we’re all used to doing

I agree we need new game modes. 

One that I think would be fun would be Jason vs Roy. In this mode you DO NOT get to pick a Jason. It’s completely random as far as who is Roy & who is Jason.

The goal is to out kill the other to determine who is the ultimate slasher. Now, this would require some balance as two killers could be very hard to overcome as a counselor. I’d suggest Roy/Jason have 0 traps, & can not enter range until the final 2 minutes. 

I picture this being a very fun game mode as it’s Roy vs Jason vs counselors. 

22 minutes ago, BlkHawk said:

One that I think would be fun would be Jason vs Roy. In this mode you DO NOT get to pick a Jason. It’s completely random as far as who is Roy & who is Jason.

The goal is to out kill the other to determine who is the ultimate slasher. Now, this would require some balance as two killers could be very hard to overcome as a counselor. I’d suggest Roy/Jason have 0 traps, & can not enter range until the final 2 minutes. 

I like the Jason vs Roy idea! That’d be awesome. But unfortunately that’d be a game mode the devs would have to program in. 

Evacuation Mode:

There are no vehicles or CB radios in this mode.

Counselors have 60 seconds to arm up and loot items. Jason spawns in his shack with abilities offline. Shack cannot be entered or exited via doorway.

After 60 seconds, all Jason's abilities activate and the  5 minute police timer begins.

After police arrive, a new 5 minute "Police departure" timer begins. When it hits zero, anyone who has not escaped is auto-killed.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Evacuation Mode:

Sounds intense. I like it.

1 hour ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Thats not very F13 related tho.....

Think of it as friends playing a game while there’s no campers and Jason simple hasn’t started doing his thing yet. It’s just for fun man. 

1 hour ago, BlkHawk said:

This would have been good, lots of times I’ve wished I could compete against a friend as Jason to see who’s ‘better’. I’d love to Savini Shift in and steal kills right out from in front or poor Roy, 😂

Offline Singleplayer Legacy Mode- (If they could add in a playable Pamela Voorhees)

You start as Pamela Voorhees.You try to kill all the counselor bots in the match,and Pamela can use first aid sprays if she finds them.A new item that Pamela could find while searching drawers is Jason's hockey mask.If Pamela is killed while carrying Jason's mask,you then respawn as Jason in his lair.You then try to kill the remaining bots.I'd put in a points multiplier for those who succeed in killing all the bots without Pamela getting killed.Game on!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Evacuation Mode:

There are no vehicles or CB radios in this mode.

Counselors have 60 seconds to arm up and loot items. Jason spawns in his shack with abilities offline. Shack cannot be entered or exited via doorway.

After 60 seconds, all Jason's abilities activate and the  5 minute police timer begins.

After police arrive, a new 5 minute "Police departure" timer begins. When it hits zero, anyone who has not escaped is auto-killed.

Sounds intense. So after that 60 seconds counselors are no longer able to loot is that what that means? 

23 minutes ago, jade said:

Offline Singleplayer Legacy Mode- (If they could add in a playable Pamela Voorhees)

You start as Pamela Voorhees.You try to kill all the counselor bots in the match,and Pamela can use first aid sprays if she finds them.A new item that Pamela could find while searching drawers is Jason's hockey mask.If Pamela is killed while carrying Jason's mask,you then respawn as Jason in his lair.You then try to kill the remaining bots.I'd put in a points multiplier for those who succeed in killing all the bots without Pamela getting killed.Game on!

I wish Pamela could be a playable killer. 

1 hour ago, jade said:

Pretty cool idea !!!

I love the idea of having Pamela able to search cabins and Drawers and finding that Hockey mask giving  her “Good Boy” a chance to avenge her in the same match!

1 hour ago, DontZzz34 said:

Sounds intense. So after that 60 seconds counselors are no longer able to loot is that what that means? 

No, they can loot all they want... but after 60 seconds the timer starts and Jason is free to start hunting them down. 

The goal in this game mode is to quickly grab whatever weapons and supplies they can and bee-line it to the cops. Because the police actually LEAVE after 5 minutes (and because this is an automatic loss for everyone still in play) it forces counselors to truly prioritize escape instead of running out the clock or trying to kill Jason.

Lol I made a thread of some playermade gamemodes about a week or so ago, it has links to many videos I saw online of gamemodes that I thought were extremely fun to try out! 

As for the car racing, we’ve made it custom that when one of our friends is Jason we like to tick them off and car race if we get the chance hehe.

another one I like doing is called ‘Crazy Taxi’ it takes a bit to set up but it’s fun.

If you can get the car and the police at the same time, try your best to deliver as many people to the exit back and forth in the 2 seater before leaving. It’s a fun challenge when Jason is on you constantly and you’re trying not to crash in the back roads of packanack!

• Like 1

Hardcore Mode: 

For counselors, perks are disabled so they must rely on their skills and wits to survive or escape. Machetes and Axes are reduced to 1 of each respectively per map so use them wisely ;)

For Jason, he starts the game with rage and all his abilities unlocked HOWEVER he can be stunned as normal. Triple Mask HP.

Matches last 15 minutes.

Classic Mode:

Game plays exactly like when the game released back in 2017. Friendly Fire is ON by default, more supplies around and Jason's grab animation is changed to the older one. Meatshield is back too. It's classic, enjoy!

Ranked:

At the end of the match the counselor who did the most gets an MVP badge (Most repairs, stunned or damaged Jason, healed others, etc). Whoever earns the MVP badge gets an additional 500CP after the match on top of the normal XP/CP earnings.

If Jason kills everyone he gets 500 CP after the match too on top of the XP/CP earnings.

Lucky Sweater/Mask:

Tommy Jarvis cannot be called/His CB radio doesn't spawn so Jason cannot be killed. However if a female counselor wears Pamela's sweater they cannot be sensed by Jason's abilities. Same with guys if they have Jason's mask in their inventory.

Just brainstorming some ideas for some fun game modes.

• Like 1

We messed around with a body guard mode. The body guards could use weapons, sacrifice themselves, but the protected could only run and hide. Jason can kill others but if the protected escapes it's a win for the counselors. If he does it's a win for Jason. Protected was usually someone slow like LaChappa.

Kinda fun.

We've been doing a movie marathon challenge.

Each movie Jason per map starting with part 2 Jason on Packanack. No doubles for counselors, with the sole exception being the part 4 Jarvis house map when the counselor team may use twin Tiffanys. Each counselor has three lives in total, once the 3rd life is gone that counselor can no longer be used.

Parts 2-5 are those Jasons, or Roy on their maps.

All maps used are large maps.

Part 6 is at Crystal lake.

Part 7 is the Jarvis house for Sheppard residence and party house.

Part 8 is where it gets interesting, part 8 Jason at Packanack. Once the game starts, all counselors and Jason must go to the lodge area and remain there until Jason gets rage. This is to represent the movie primarily taking place on a ship. If you spawn away from the lodge you may loot one cabin, and any campsites on your way to the lodge. If there are multiple cabins along your path the counselor may chose which one to enter. If you come across the Tommy house and you haven't looted a cabin yet you can call Tommy, and loot. Until Jason gets rage counselors may only repair anything at the main lodge, including the car if it spawns next to the lodge. Once Jason gets rage counselors can spread out as normal and fix, escape or kill Jason if possible.

Part 9 is at Pinehurst.

Once all counselors are dead the challenge is over and Jason won.

For the counselor side to win, you must have at least one counselor make it all the way through part 9.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Redrum138 said:

For the counselor side to win, you must have at least one counselor make it all the way through part 9.

HAHAHA!  I won!  ec5.gif

It was a very fun player-made mode, killing everyone with unique ideas for "special kills" on certain characters to represent better known kills from each movie (even though it took about 2 or more weeks to finally get enough people together to finish it after leaving off after Part IV).

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RustInPeace said:

HAHAHA!  I won!  ec5.gif

It was a very fun player-made mode, killing everyone with unique ideas for "special kills" on certain characters to represent better known kills from each movie (even though it took about 2 or more weeks to finally get enough people together to finish it after leaving off after Part IV).

Lol! "Hail to the king baby!"

I loved it, we didn't make it to part 9 cuz you slaughtered us with viscous efficiency. Definitely want to play some different Jason players to see how far we can go on them. You set the bar for that one, no survivors on any map!

This might be a corny idea, but what about a cursed object scavenger hunt like in the little known, hardly related except in title tv series?  Every item is cursed and you must being them to Jason's shack as the vault. You could that free for all or as teams.  Last team or player to complete the list gets killed

8 hours ago, SonofOdin6039 said:

This might be a corny idea, but what about a cursed object scavenger hunt like in the little known, hardly related except in title tv series?  Every item is cursed and you must being them to Jason's shack as the vault. You could that free for all or as teams.  Last team or player to complete the list gets killed

Pretty cool idea, I'm saying make it a pocket knife that is the cursed relic. Jason still kills, but the only way to live is find a PK and take it to the shack and drop it in front of mom's head before Jason kills you. Pretty cool?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Redrum138 said:

Pretty cool idea, I'm saying make it a pocket knife that is the cursed relic. Jason still kills, but the only way to live is find a PK and take it to the shack and drop it in front of mom's head before Jason kills you. Pretty cool?

I like it. Gives you that sense of urgency in not only finding a knife but to find Jason's shack and deliver it