Good evening!

I used to play this game a lot in the past, but because of school, I took a lot of time off gaming in general. Upon coming back to the game I tried logging in and ran into a "Database Login Failure" message. Unsure of why this was happening, I went into Steam and Verified my Files, once that was cleared up I still got that message. So I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but that didn't help either because I still get the same message.

Has this been happening to other people? I was really hoping to get this issue resolved so I can keep playing this awesome game!

Thank you all for your time!

It's happening to almost everyone on Steam including myself.If you keep clicking retry on the main menu sometimes it will let you in or restarting the entire game.

1 hour ago, TimDuke 01 said:

It's happening to almost everyone on Steam including myself.If you keep clicking retry on the main menu sometimes it will let you in or restarting the entire game.

4 hours ago, UchihaKite said:

Good evening!

I used to play this game a lot in the past, but because of school, I took a lot of time off gaming in general. Upon coming back to the game I tried logging in and ran into a "Database Login Failure" message. Unsure of why this was happening, I went into Steam and Verified my Files, once that was cleared up I still got that message. So I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but that didn't help either because I still get the same message.

Has this been happening to other people? I was really hoping to get this issue resolved so I can keep playing this awesome game!

Thank you all for your time!

Matt has stated the team is working on fixing the failed database issue.

2 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Matt has stated the team is working on fixing the failed database issue.

Oh nice. I watched the beyond stream yesterday and didnt see anyone mention it in questioning, and thought id search through tickets real quick before i tried bugging him again on it. Was happening last night to me and took 5 tries to get in, so was rather annoyed. Lobbies are dead on PC at least in my area WNY. Ive been loading up friend list with people I have been running into since that seems like the only way to get a lobby filled is through invites, else playing games with only 4 or 5 people.

Wow, the game already has less players because of this and the longer it continues the worse it will get, people are moving on to newer games.

14 hours ago, murpdog47 said:

Wow, the game already has less players because of this and the longer it continues the worse it will get, people are moving on to newer games.

People were moving on before this problem happened. Some people check in from time to time, and may come back.

On 6/7/2019 at 4:36 AM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Matt said about a week or two.....

Yea right, why have the not stated anything here to state when this will be fixed, going on 3 weeks now!!!

7 minutes ago, murpdog47 said:

Yea right, why have the not stated anything here to state when this will be fixed, going on 3 weeks now!!!

Don’t double post.... please and thank you it makes more work for our Mods. 

9 minutes ago, murpdog47 said:

That is what they want less players so they can justify shutting the servers down!

What does your post accomplish?... nothing, yeah that’s what I thought.

Try and be a part of the community or move on. 

On 6/6/2019 at 7:30 PM, murpdog47 said:

When is this going to be fixed @Jason Todd Voorhees because it has been 2 weeks since this issue started again.

And stop demanding things, it comes off as so bloody entitled.