Sign in to follow this  
tyrant666

Level of thick skin on offline hard Chad bot?

What do you think the level is on hard?

I've seen him take 10 melee strikes with a weapon strength Jason to be killed.

50 plus?

40 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

What do you think the level is on hard?

I've seen him take 10 melee strikes with a weapon strength Jason to be killed.

50 plus?

Not sure the level but I've sliced a few Bugsy bots 12 times before they die. 12 is the max I've seen.

I think when thick skin back in the day was broken af 50% counselors could take 20 hits. So maybe 10 hits. So maybe 10 hits is 40% or under?

On 6/4/2019 at 4:53 PM, DontZzz34 said:

I think when thick skin back in the day was broken af 50% counselors could take 20 hits. So maybe 10 hits. So maybe 10 hits is 40% or under?

Thick skin still broken.

11 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Thick skin still broken.

I don’t think so. They nerfed it heavily from like 50% to 20%. Anything less then 18-20 is pointless. 18-20% is fair

15 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

I don’t think so. They nerfed it heavily from like 50% to 20%. Anything less then 18-20 is pointless. 18-20% is fair

Oooof didnt know that.

3 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Oooof didnt know that.

I think they nerfed it awhile ago. When it was ridiculously high 40-50%, I wasn’t even playing at the time of that. Slashing was probably about pointless then lol

1 minute ago, DontZzz34 said:

I think they nerfed it awhile ago. When it was ridiculously high 40-50%, I wasn’t even playing at the time of that. Slashing was probably about pointless then lol

Wish it was kinda like that now since people just slashing more and more.

4 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

I heard it was applying the perk twice to the same person so a 50% was actually 50% less of 50% less damage. So it cut Jason's damage to 1/4th if you had 50%. So they both nerfed the percentage and fixed the double-application. At least that's what I recall.

3 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I actually like slashing on occasion because sometimes you'll get lucky and chop a whole arm or leg off or they'll ragdoll in a funny way like slide 50ft across the ground. Now if only 3 people at one-shot health stood in a line while you swung with a machete...

8 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I’d rather get slashed then grabbed. Slashing is a lot easier to counter if you don’t have a PK. And finding med spray is easier then finding pk’s. If u get slashed you just run out of the slash range and heal yourself. If you get grabbed and have no knife, you’re dead. 

4 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I heard it was applying the perk twice to the same person so a 50% was actually 50% less of 50% less damage. So it cut Jason's damage to 1/4th if you had 50%. So they both nerfed the percentage and fixed the double-application. At least that's what I recall.

I see. I’ve actually tried applying the same perk twice before, didn’t work. Makes sense they got rid of that lol

27 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

I see. I’ve actually tried applying the same perk twice before, didn’t work. Makes sense they got rid of that lol

Me too, 🤣.

5 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I actually like slashing on occasion because sometimes you'll get lucky and chop a whole arm or leg off or they'll ragdoll in a funny way like slide 50ft across the ground. Now if only 3 people at one-shot health stood in a line while you swung with a machete...

I like when an arm flies off too, makes me feel like Jason. 

The majority of bots spawn with pocket knifes on hard mode. Also with shotguns, med sprays, firecrackers, objective parts.

Recently had a match where I had a chad bot spawn by the fuse box with the fuse in his inventory. Crystal Lake map.

He repaired it and was running to call the police not even 10 seconds into the match.

Morphed on over and start laughing at seeing it already repaired. Slashed him 9 times with Savini Jason. Arms went flying.

Think the bots have a buff to them combined with the perks. Maybe different values to their perks compared to multiplayer.

23 minutes ago, GhostWolfViking said:

The majority of bots spawn with pocket knifes on hard mode. Also with shotguns, med sprays, firecrackers, objective parts.

Recently had a match where I had a chad bot spawn by the fuse box with the fuse in his inventory. Crystal Lake map.

He repaired it and was running to call the police not even 10 seconds into the match.

Morphed on over and start laughing at seeing it already repaired. Slashed him 9 times with Savini Jason. Arms went flying.

Think the bots have a buff to them combined with the perks. Maybe different values to their perks compared to multiplayer.

You are correct. On hard mode bots will spawn with parts, knives etc. I've even see bots carry the propeller when there is never ever a boat in bot mode. Quite hilarious. A lot of times I'll let them repair the phone box just for the challenge to try and get them all before any escape.

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 6:53 AM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Wish it was kinda like that now since people just slashing more and more

Partly do to environmental kills glitching and even some regular grab kills glitch.It's basically forcing you to slash anymore because the other methods are unreliable