Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Since the new patch, that glitch that happens when Jason performs certain scenery kills has been happening more often. I've had too many matches where I'm getting 10/8 kills because it's so frequent now. I'm going to list out the ones that I've found out so far that don't work. I've reported these bugs too.

- Door slam kill
- Coat hanger kill
- Both kitchen knife kills
- Screwdriver kill
 

If more are discovered I'll update this post. If you know of any others, feel free to add on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty much all of the environmental kills glitch out. The environmental kills should 100% be in the hot fix but it isn’t. That’ll get fixed with the next patch, who knows when that’ll be. But these damn environment kills not working affects my game experience way more then anything else. 

GUN needs to make this game a higher priority

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Pretty much all of the environmental kills glitch out. The environmental kills should 100% be in the hot fix but it isn’t. That’ll get fixed with the next patch, who knows when that’ll be. But these damn environment kills not working affects my game experience way more then anything else. 

GUN needs to make this game a higher priority

Do what I do: Asphyxiate EVERYONE that is inside when you grab them. It's not very interesting to watch, but at least you don't have to get glitch-locked for 10 seconds then watch as the Vanessa you've been trying to catch for half the game runs away AGAIN.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Do what I do: Asphyxiate EVERYONE that is inside when you grab them. It's not very interesting to watch, but at least you don't have to get glitch-locked for 10 seconds then watch as the Vanessa you've been trying to catch for half the game runs away AGAIN.

I’ll keep the one handed choke on hand if I need it for fast kills, but it’s so boring I like to try to do my other kills I have. And I’m really missing being able to do the environment kills. They are really cool!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Choke kill, bear hug, head punch all take very minimal space. So you can use those indoors instead of environmentals, and just add another kill of whatever you like. Personally, pigsplitter throat slash would fill out my kill list.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DontZzz34 said:

I’ll keep the one handed choke on hand if I need it for fast kills, but it’s so boring I like to try to do my other kills I have. And I’m really missing being able to do the environment kills. They are really cool!! 

I always keep it on anyway in case of vehicle-escapes or counselors clustering together far enough apart to use a grab kill but close enough that it better be a quick one that needs little room.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Thrasher said:

Since the new patch, that glitch that happens when Jason performs certain scenery kills has been happening more often. I've had too many matches where I'm getting 10/8 kills because it's so frequent now. I'm going to list out the ones that I've found out so far that don't work. I've reported these bugs too.

- Door slam kill
- Coat hanger kill
- Both kitchen knife kills
- Screwdriver kill
 

If more are discovered I'll update this post. If you know of any others, feel free to add on.

I knew it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I always keep it on anyway in case of vehicle-escapes or counselors clustering together far enough apart to use a grab kill but close enough that it better be a quick one that needs little room.

 

Same here, that kill is boring but it comes in clutch when u really need it most. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...