Sign in to follow this  
jade

What are you watching?

In my freetime,i've been watching my season 4 dvd box set of Star Wars Rebels.Kinda like that they brought back Grand Admiral Thrawn, i really liked him in the novels.What are you watching?

went out to a $5 movie at Marcus Theaters with a friend today.Saw Avengers Endgame,loved it!

On 6/3/2019 at 6:44 PM, jade said:

In my freetime,i've been watching my season 4 dvd box set of Star Wars Rebels.Kinda like that they brought back Grand Admiral Thrawn, i really liked him in the novels.What are you watching?

Started watching season 3 of Slasher on Netflix..... and Hanna on Amazon Prime video.

haven’t seen Avengers Endgame yet....probably going to wait till it comes out on Blu-ray...I am just not in any rush to see it.....I didn’t really like the last couple of Marvel movies I saw...

spoilers....,

Thor Ragnacock....too much forced comedy.....

Avengers infinity war......I didn’t like what they did with Hulk....... and the weird bubbles that Thanos was so obsessed with...

Captain Marvel....Absolutely didn’t like Nick Fury losing his Eye to an Alien cat and  it was just kinda Boring....

its weird because I really like all the other movies....

Haven't seen Captain Marvel yet so i can't judge that one i'm afraid.Loved a bunch of the others,but didn't see the seperate Antman movies,so i can't judge those either.Sorry you didn't enjoy them,but sometimes that's the way it goes.

it's like me and the Resident Evil movies,liked the games,like the CG movies by Capcom,kinda like the live action movies,but even then,i wish they had treated the video game characters in the live action movies alot better.It's a shame,i think the actors playing the parts were fine,but wish the movies had better scripts.RE Afterlife is still my fave because Wesker actually got to be a badass in the one.The other ones,he was more of an armchair commander not willing to do his own dirty work,whereas in the games,Wesker got his own hands dirty all the time.Loved Shawn Robert's portrayl of Wesker in RE Afterlife alot,wish they had let him do more of it in the last 2 films in the series.

@jade

Yeah, unfortunately that is the way things go some movies you like more than others....

As For Resident Evil....I love the games, and Novels.... I have watched Degeneration...and thought it was very well done.... as for the live action movies the only one I like is Resident Evil 2 apocalypse..... because it felt more like the games with the Characters in the games showing up.... instead of a movie for Milla jovovich’s husband to show case her in..........I just Didn’t understand why the movies focused on a character not even in the games.... I think My self and others would have appreciated a more faithful rendition of the game translated to the films...

me too.I think the cast was fine,but the scripts should have been more faithful to the games.

• Like 1

All that talking about Halloween recently made me do a marathon this weekend lol

I watched:

Halloween, Halloween II, Halloween 2018, 4,5, and 6......

I am going to rewatch 2018 Halloween again this evening.....really enjoyed it this last time watching it.

picked Captain Marvel up on dvd while i was at work,enjoyed the hell out of it.Also watching my dvd/blu-ray set of Hyperdimension Neptunia- The Animation.They got the voice cast from the games to do the voices in the anime,so it's pretty good.