Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bryanp3692

Even my friends list is not safe anymore

Recommended Posts

Meet a nice player level 150 , play a few "normal" games so we decide to friend each other and call it a day . Meet her online again the next day and after one game she states " Im going to back out meet up with some friends ill send you a request" , so she does i join so we now has 6 level 150 ADULT players with mic in a party chat ( i hate those ) . We now enter a lobby remember we have 6 of us that leaves 2 randoms . First thing they talk about are the "Rules"   A) We don't kill Jason if he/she is one of us  b) If you are Jason only kill the randoms . WTF . So the first game low and behold its a random level 150 Jason , we were able to kill him , all legit , next game said "friend" is Jason , and guess what she only goes after the 150 random we just killed as Jason , at one point she is yelling at me to open the doors as the random was in the same house , i refused , she ends up killing him anyway . That now leaves one player left , She(Jason) allows the rest of us to put the car together and guess what? on the way out they run over the last random. O i forgot to mention they also inform here right away where the Tommy house is .  Granted i have now deleted her but it just boggles my mind that level 150 players ADULTS ( i could here kids and babies in the background of some players) would play like this . I just don't get it anymore .  

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's pretty lame.  Just stick with me, @Vaderspupil, @Redrum138, @lasse_hei, @pioneer67fkd, and the others we tend to play with.  If I'm online looking to play F13, either send an invite my way or I'll shoot you one.  The only "rule" we have (sometimes its not necessarily followed) is if a kill glitches and a counselor kicks out (listed as dead), don't be an asshat and run away.  Take your death like a champ.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I play with a large group of players sometimes gettin up to 6 of us at times, we used to play like that with “rules” but we’ve kicked players out of our friends circle for things just that, it makes the game extremely boring and repetitive..... i honestly don’t know why some people can’t just suck it up and die.... they gotta make all these “rules” and crap for the round

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not that its even funny , but even after they ran over the last random they didn't even laugh or anything , i honestly have 0 clue why they are playing . Could you imagine having a 36 yr old Jason yelling at you in party chat to open the door for her . LOL . 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, bryanp3692 said:

Not that its even funny , but even after they ran over the last random they didn't even laugh or anything , i honestly have 0 clue why they are playing . Could you imagine having a 36 yr old Jason yelling at you in party chat to open the door for her . LOL . 

 

People change. It's either that, or she was a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That group you were playing with seriously just team with Jason in that large of a group? Pathetic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm glad i don't play this game online anymore.That sounds terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jade said:

I'm glad i don't play this game online anymore.That sounds terrible.

This game is so much fun with a good lobby

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did meet some nice people back in the day,but it got to be few and far between.Not many liked my skills at playing the game due to my learning disability,got tired of people calling me 'retard' and Jason taking me out first when they realized i'm not as good a player as the others in the session.Nothing sucks like being the first one to get killed 3 sessions in a row.In any case,i only play the game offline now and i'm okay with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

That group you were playing with seriously just team with Jason in that large of a group? Pathetic

I was shocked , we had 6 people on two randoms . Everybody was maxed out on rank and so on , i dont know why they even play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jade said:

I did meet some nice people back in the day,but it got to be few and far between.Not many liked my skills at playing the game due to my learning disability,got tired of people calling me 'retard' and Jason taking me out first when they realized i'm not as good a player as the others in the session.Nothing sucks like being the first one to get killed 3 sessions in a row.In any case,i only play the game offline now and i'm okay with that.

Hey, you can always add me  bryanp3692        I've been playing for two years and still suck but i have fun .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, jade said:

I did meet some nice people back in the day,but it got to be few and far between.Not many liked my skills at playing the game due to my learning disability,got tired of people calling me 'retard' and Jason taking me out first when they realized i'm not as good a player as the others in the session.Nothing sucks like being the first one to get killed 3 sessions in a row.In any case,i only play the game offline now and i'm okay with that.

Ahhh I wish you would give it another chance. If I was in a game with you, I’d have your back. 

Don’t listen to people calling you names, they’re just a heartless pos. If you’re on Xbox I’d be more than happy to help you out online

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the kind offers,but i'm fine playing the game offline.I'm on PS4,and there's other games on PS4 that i'd rather play online than Friday The 13th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Found players teaming up with Jason 5 matches in a row tonight.

Ran them all over with the 4 seater with Cobrai Kai Chad.

I could hear them in game chat trying to body block me for Jason.

Good thing I collected the keys first. No mercy.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

Found players teaming up with Jason 5 matches in a row tonight.

Ran them all over with the 4 seater with Cobrai Kai Chad.

I could hear them in game chat trying to body block me for Jason.

Good thing I collected the keys first. No mercy.

Sensei Lawrence or Sensei  Kreese would be proud of you. 😎

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After an absence from here and gaming for a while, I returned to play on Friday with my usual cohorts and within 10 minutes or so got sent a message “You are a f****t, bro what the f**k I’m reporting you for team killing you cuck”.  That message completely negates the fact he was teaming with Jason running around like a faithful dog trying to block people in.

Now did I run him over for teaming with Jason? Absolutely! Do I regret it? Nooooooooooo! I have missed this game a lot holy hell. The levels of salt in this game are so high, it will be preserved forever.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TommysMightyChin said:

After an absence from here and gaming for a while, I returned to play on Friday with my usual cohorts and within 10 minutes or so got sent a message “You are a f****t, bro what the f**k I’m reporting you for team killing you cuck”.  That message completely negates the fact he was teaming with Jason running around like a faithful dog trying to block people in.

Now did I run him over for teaming with Jason? Absolutely! Do I regret it? Nooooooooooo! I have missed this game a lot holy hell. The levels of salt in this game are so high, it will be preserved forever.

You ruined the fun of a teamer. Nicely done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...