Depends. Was it sudden, like "BOOP and now you're upside down", or was it more natural-looking, like you just kind of hit the rock like a ramp on one side of the car that made it tip over in physically plausible way? You CAN flip the car over without glitches but it's pretty difficult. There are however physics glitches that can make the car go crazy.

It’s very common now. The car is flipping, teleporting, and disappearing every few matches. It’s the new rubberband glitch. Before this latest patch, the car occasionally was glitching when Jason threw knives at it and hit the sweet spot, now it’s crashing, flipping, teleporting into a cabin, or flying off the map completely for zero predictable reason. Driving on a clear road? Teleport into cabin. Jason throws knife and nothing happens? Ok. Barely grace a small rock? Flip. Jason throws knife again and the car flies off the map.

There are no clear predictors of what will cause the car to glitch and that’s typical of these clueless amateur know-nothing fly by night ‘developers’ at Gun and Black Tower. This from a company that used millions of free dollars to fund a game they bragged about on social media for being one of the top downloaded games of 2017 yet cried that they didn’t have any money to pay a team.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

It’s very common now. The car is flipping, teleporting, and disappearing every few matches. It’s the new rubberband glitch. Before this latest patch, the car occasionally was glitching when Jason threw knives at it and hit the sweet spot, now it’s crashing, flipping, teleporting into a cabin, or flying off the map completely for zero predictable reason. Driving on a clear road? Teleport into cabin. Jason throws knife and nothing happens? Ok. Barely grace a small rock? Flip. Jason throws knife again and the car flies off the map.

There are no clear predictors of what will cause the car to glitch and that’s typical of these clueless amateur know-nothing fly by night ‘developers’ at Gun and Black Tower. This from a company that used millions of free dollars to fund a game they bragged about on social media for being one of the top downloaded games of 2017 yet cried that they didn’t have any money to pay a team.

Harsh, but I can't argue with much here.

Jason morphing anywhere near the car can also cause the car to fly into the air, sink into the ground, turn sideways as well. 

I'm generally pretty good at chasing the car around as Jason, and inevitably by my third morph the car is just gone somewhere into the ether. 

It’s pretty pathetic that all these bugs and glitches aren’t a priority to getting fixed

26 minutes ago, SirMang said:

Jason morphing anywhere near the car can also cause the car to fly into the air, sink into the ground, turn sideways as well. 

I'm generally pretty good at chasing the car around as Jason, and inevitably by my third morph the car is just gone somewhere into the ether. 

Sounds like a superhuman strength character knocking it out of the park.

1 hour ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

Harsh, but I can't argue with much here.

The truth hurts sometimes but he is spot on in his analysis. I'm not sure I would necessarily throw Black Tower under the bus like that. They only inherited crappy and buggy code. You can only do so much when you inherit code like that.

2 hours ago, undrtkr said:

The truth hurts sometimes but he is spot on in his analysis. I'm not sure I would necessarily throw Black Tower under the bus like that. They only inherited crappy and buggy code. You can only do so much when you inherit code like that.

I agree with you. If only they could rebuild the code from the ground up, I'm sure things would be a lot better.

Lol. Remember when we were told for months that the rubberbanding was just a lag issue?

Ahh good stuff.

• Like 2

yeah used to think it was jason knifing the car or collision with other object space, but I was going straight down a road the other day and fell off the map. the reason said suicide, and then spectated another person in the other car do the same thing moments later. i asked jason after if knifed the cars but he said no(maybe he was lying) So not really sure myself why this is happening. A month back or so i grabbed the car up northeast on packanack circle and all i did was start the car, drive forward a few feet then tried spinning it around to go other way. this threw me off the map too. No Jason around, in the middle of the road and still happened. So weird. Going to be a really really hard one for them to fix after the roof glitch patch is done.

8 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

yeah used to think it was jason knifing the car or collision with other object space, but I was going straight down a road the other day and fell off the map. the reason said suicide, and then spectated another person in the other car do the same thing moments later. i asked jason after if knifed the cars but he said no(maybe he was lying) So not really sure myself why this is happening. A month back or so i grabbed the car up northeast on packanack circle and all i did was start the car, drive forward a few feet then tried spinning it around to go other way. this threw me off the map too. No Jason around, in the middle of the road and still happened. So weird. Going to be a really really hard one for them to fix after the roof glitch patch is done.

Sometimes, if Jason morphs anywhere nearish the car, the car will do the same thing and fall through the Earth, go into orbit, go off the map, or just end up on its side. 

Your last couple sentences makes me think you started the car and Jason morphed to a spot up near Woodbury.  The morph point up there is nowhere actually near the car, so you wouldn't see him and off you went to the ether.