Hi! I’ve been playing a LOT of Friday the 13th recently and died to a savini Jason so many times. I really want that Jason but it seemed like you needed a physical copy of the game. Why not just make him paid dlc for like 5-10 dollars? Would be good for the developer and the player, win win

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Dustycat said:

Hi! I’ve been playing a LOT of Friday the 13th recently and died to a savini Jason so many times. I really want that Jason but it seemed like you needed a physical copy of the game. Why not just make him paid dlc for like 5-10 dollars? Would be good for the developer and the player, win win

Savini Jason was a backer exclusive piece of content. Gun has said he will not be made available for purchase.

5 minutes ago, Dustycat said:

Really weird that they dont want money...

Savini Jason was offered to those who contributed to the crowdfunding campaigns for the game while it was in development.

8 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Savini Jason was offered to those who contributed to the crowdfunding campaigns for the game while it was in development.

At this point it shouldnt be exclusive anymore. 😭

1 hour ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

At this point it shouldnt be exclusive anymore. 😭

With all the illegal ways to obtain him, he really isn't all that "exclusive" anymore. But, as @Fair Play mentioned, he was an exclusive to backers of the game and it has been said time and time again, he will NEVER be made available again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Jason Todd Voorhees, I get why many people would feel that way. If the developers were to do this, there would be a lot more hostility towards them than there potentially is now.

@RustInPeace, that clip made my day. I need to watch this movie again for old times sake.

1 hour ago, Fair Play said:

@Jason Todd Voorhees, I get why many people would feel that way. If the developers were to do this, there would be a lot more hostility towards them than there potentially is now.

@RustInPeace, that clip made my day. I need to watch this movie again for old times sake.

At the moment the community is already hostile. :(

4 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

At the moment the community is already hostile. :(

Choices members are more hostile than others. Given all that has happened, it's understandable why they feel as they do.

Choices members are more hostile than others. Given all that has happened, it's understandable why they feel as they do.

Some are due to blind ignorance,some is for fair reasons, and others are just by people who dont even known about the series.

1 minute ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Some are due to blind ignorance,some is for fair reasons, and others are just by people who dont even known about the series.

Those are typical reactions to situations like this.

You can educate the ignorant, misinformed, and uninformed  masses.

Funny enough, I'm still looking for a person with Savini Jason & PS4 who wants to make $50.

I do like the design of the Savini Jason.But it's probably for the best that it remains a backer benefit only.I just wish there had been an offline counselor mode,where we could choose to play against a Savini Jason bot.Then,at least everyone could enjoy having the chance to play against it,even if the rest of us never get the chance to play as him.

12 minutes ago, jade said:

I do like the design of the Savini Jason.But it's probably for the best that it remains a backer benefit only.I just wish there had been an offline counselor mode,where we could choose to play against a Savini Jason bot.Then,at least everyone could enjoy having the chance to play against it,even if the rest of us never get the chance to play as him.

A lot of people feel the same. It was unfortunate, but we never got an offline counselor mode, as the developers said coding an AI Jason was a bit out of their reach.

A lot of people feel the same. It was unfortunate, but we never got an offline counselor mode, as the developers said coding an AI Jason was a bit out of their reach.

I would have taken a Dumb Jason AI..(no morph or shift or stalk.)......One who only slashes and attempts grabs kill and chases you....it  would be more than enough for me if it meant having an off line counselor option as well....😢

yeah,me too.I think Gun underestimated how appealing it would be to play as a counselor offline.At least we got an offline Jason mode,so that's good.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I would have taken a Dumb Jason AI..(no morph or shift or stalk.)......One who only slashes and attempts grabs kill and chases you....it  would be more than enough for me if it meant having an off line counselor option as well....😢

Any AI Jason would have been nice. I know there are parties out there that could have made this a reality. Too bad they weren't involved with the project.

1 hour ago, jade said:

yeah,me too.I think Gun underestimated how appealing it would be to play as a counselor offline.At least we got an offline Jason mode,so that's good.

I'm pretty sure Gun knew how many of us wanted an AI Jason. It just didn't happen, and I'm as disappointed as the next player.

• Like 1

Like I understood it was a backer exclusive but at this point the game is dying. If they put up Savini Jason as dlc then two things would improve. First of course people would be happy and buy it so gun/illfonic would make more money to improve the game. Second is that people would stop begging which would make gun able to work harder without all the begging

They should at least make the exclusive clothing backers have available for purchase

Would be nice. But Gun isn't EA. During Mass Effect 3 launch week, people hacked the game and found Javik who was a Prothean DLC teammate meant ONLY for people who preordered, like me. Said people spread the news & complained until demands were met in 24 hours. At least my N7 weapons were still preorder only.

Because F13 =/= ME3, we aren't getting Savini. If i can't get people to help me get him for a $50 psn/steam/gift card, i doubt we'll get him as a $6.99 DLC.