Sign in to follow this  
murpdog47

Future of Friday the 13th, Bugs and Requests

Can Gun Media address the network database login errors that have started back up again and the players that are in a group getting dropped before going into the game lobby?

Can Gun Media address the issues with Jason grabbing counselors and it goes into a weird choke mode and the counselor is no longer in the hands of Jason and eventually the counselor breaks free?

Can Gun Media address the issues with Jason getting stuck and not being able to move, unless a counselor hits him?

Can Gun Media address the issues with random counselors/Jason once again being chosen before the game starts even if you have a selected any of the counselors/Jason to begin with?

Can Gun Media address the issue with counselors getting up on roof tops with the bear trap method?

Can Gun Media let players host their own servers from now on and have players find server in a server type menu to join server close to them or their friends server and allow offline game saves as well as play with all DLC and all Jasons? This way we don't have to depend on Gun Media's own servers any longer.

Can Gun Media fix the car bug when Jason throws a knife at it, car goes crazy and you either end up outside map area or the car flips over?

Also, if at one point Gun Media fixes the above and allows players to start there own server, can Gun Media allow players to turn off Jason's Rage Buff?? Also, allow server operator to choose map, kick players, choose which player plays as Jason, ban players from their own server, i.e. cheaters or teamers, and turn on/off rain.

The issues here would make this game playable once again and allow Gun Media to shut down their servers to save $$$ and allow us to all be happy once again.

I also have reported all bugs mentioned above.

• Like 1

I feel your pain, there is soooo many bugs/glitches they need to fix. Enough of their “high priority” and “low priority” shit they say. ALL OF IT should be high priority!!!! These bugs have existed in the game long enough by now to not be fixed. We all deserve a bug free game!!!! Please gun media at least give us what us loyal fans deserve! A bug free Friday the 13th game. 

Also I don’t agree with you on the server thing. I don’t think players should have the power to be able to select who’s Jason, kick players, and what if host quits? Match ends for everyone. I’d much rather use guns servers then deal with that mess. 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Also I don’t agree with you on the server thing. I don’t think players should have the power to be able to select who’s Jason, kick players, and what if host quits? Match ends for everyone. I’d much rather use guns servers then deal with that mess. 

I'm with you on this. BUT, the party leader should be able to toggle certain things, like rain.

I do think there should be a kick vote system, like Left 4 Dead had. If the player does get kicked, Jason gets the kill.

Black Tower needs to accept that this patch was a disaster and roll back the changes and try again later.  Recovery points exist for a reason, guys.

2 minutes ago, Dapper Dragon said:

Black Tower needs to accept that this patch was a disaster and roll back the changes and try again later.  Recovery points exist for a reason, guys.

They have said too much work went into the patch to roll it back it is much more effective/ and efficient to move forward with the Hot fix next week.

Well the hot fix best fix the servers or I am going to start an online petition to Steam to refund all players who have the Database login errors.

We paid money for this game and for those who bought the DLC as well as backers should be able to atleast play the game without the login errors and be able to play with friends.

Forget the bugs fix this first!!!

If your playing with friends on a hosted server by a player, then I think the host should be able to select options for the game, 

i.e.

1. Kick/Ban players that cheat on your own server. Any kicked, banned, or a player that leaves prior to Jason killing them during a game counts as a Jason kill.

2. Turn on and off rain

3. Allow use of all Jasons that exist in game currently and Savini if a backer and all DLC purchased

4. Players should be able to choose a server close to their location to cut down on lag, if they want to join random servers instead of playing with a friends hosted server.

5. Allow server host to choose options for game, i.e. pick map, turn on/off Jason rage buff. Those options are displayed prior to game starting so players can leave if they don't like them. Allow server host to pick random Jason option or pick a player to be Jason. If players don't agree they can leave. Playing Jason should not occur back to back unless everyone agrees playing in lobby, i.e. they leave lobby find another if they don't agree with server host's choices.

24 minutes ago, murpdog47 said:

Well the hot fix best fix the servers or I am going to start an online petition to Steam to refund all players who have the Database login errors.

We paid money for this game and for those who bought the DLC as well as backers should be able to atleast play the game without the login errors and be able to play with friends.

Forget the bugs fix this first!!!

We have been told the Hot fix will only focus on the Roof glitching/ rubber banding....... other fixes will be coming after that... sorry you are having login issues......

there are multiple things that can be causing this a corrupt file... a steam update...and a server issue... I don’t play on steam but have heard of the issues hopefully this will be fixed for you guys unable to login asap.

@murpdog47, I don’t think you’re likely to get very far asking for things in one post and demanding things in another. You’re welcome to do what you like but please stop breaking the rules and double posting all over the place. 

Take a minute and go read those rules, it will help you out and try being more polite too. You sound very entitled... and a little needy.

The bugs in this game are just like jason and will never die. 

Seriously though, I had a break from the game, fired it up past week and had the one op mentioned regarding Jason grabbing counselors and it gets stuck in an animation while they break free. I mean c'mon this stuff is clearly not getting properly play tested, but we're not surprised by any of this anymore right? 

I will say though, it's very fast getting into eu servers (for me anyhow) and I'm really shocked that most lobby's have a ton of under level 20. (Ps4) 

One thing I'd like to see, although small, is to be able to toggle your level off. Maybe coincidence but if I'm jason I find a few times low level players immediately quit.