ReaperofDarkness

Anyone else ever tunnel people who attempt to ruin other counselors games?

Just had a game where some AJ's(4 man group ) were trying to get a poor Deb + Lachappa Duo killed by me so i killed the AJ's and let them go. Anyone else experience this as Jason?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ReaperofDarkness said:

Just had a game where some AJ's(4 man group ) were trying to get a poor Deb + Lachappa Duo killed by me so i killed the AJ's and let them go. Anyone else experience this as Jason?

Yes, if someone in a car tries to kill other Counselors I’ll tunnel them and give the car to the survivors. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Yes, if someone in a car tries to kill other Counselors I’ll tunnel them and give the car to the survivors. 

Yeah. I hate it when i get those types of people but it's really satisfying to hear them get bent outta shape when i kill them :D

41 minutes ago, ReaperofDarkness said:

Yeah. I hate it when i get those types of people but it's really satisfying to hear them get bent outta shape when i kill them :D

If you’re sticking around could you do me a favour, make an introduction post when you get a second and read through the rules there aren’t many, it helps the Mods.

On topic, I probably spend far to much time punishing trolls in QP instead of just letting it go. The exception being roof glitchers, them I tell “you’re on time out.”, then go about breaking doors/windows and practicing routes. Sometimes I practice finding good Morph points, by good I mean ones that put me in path of the car or behind cabins from the road so I can Stalk/Shift on them.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

If you’re sticking around could you do me a favour, make an introduction post when you get a second and read through the rules there aren’t many, it helps the Mods.

On topic, I probably spend far to much time punishing trolls in QP instead of just letting it go. The exception being roof glitchers, them I tell “you’re on time out.”, then go about breaking doors/windows and practicing routes. Sometimes I practice finding good Morph points, by good I mean ones that put me in path of the car or behind cabins from the road so I can Stalk/Shift on them.

Ah my bad i just made a post introducing myself lol. I also have read up on the rules so thanks for reminding me.

• Like 1

Yeah, I've done it. I smashed the car while it had 2 counselors trapped in a cabin, who thought I was in league with them until I killed both occupants of the car and morphed away to give them a fighting chance. No one could believe it.  Having been one of those victimized by bad counselors,  I felt it my duty to put them in their place 

I've done it too. It's kinda pitiful to get a PM as Jason asking for help because they're stuck on a rock or in a cabin and someone's trying to run them over, but this is what happens when children play games meant for adults (though to be fair, some adults are just as bad). Also, if I come upon a situation where a counselor is performing a repair only for another counselor to hop in the drivers/pilots seat and immediately leave them behind, they're dead as shit and the person they left gets an easy escape.

3 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I've done it too. It's kinda pitiful to get a PM as Jason asking for help because they're stuck on a rock or in a cabin and someone's trying to run them over, but this is what happens when children play games meant for adults (though to be fair, some adults are just as bad). Also, if I come upon a situation where a counselor is performing a repair only for another counselor to hop in the drivers/pilots seat and immediately leave them behind, they're dead as shit and the person they left gets an easy escape.

I've found the ratio of bad adult players to kid players is like 60/40.

As Jason, it's not my job to referee when players have it out to kill one another. I let them work it out, and kill whomever is left standing. Then it's on to the next match.

Just now, Fair Play said:

I've found the ratio of bad adult players to kid players is like 60/40.

As Jason, it's not my job to referee when players have it out to kill one another. I let them work it out, and kill whomever is left standing. Then it's on to the next match.

I know that's technically what you're SUPPOSED to do, but that's the beauty of this game: you're still Jason Voorhees, but you have the freedom to play him however you want to. You don't have to follow a script or play as if it were one of the film's.

1 hour ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I know that's technically what you're SUPPOSED to do, but that's the beauty of this game: you're still Jason Voorhees, but you have the freedom to play him however you want to. You don't have to follow a script or play as if it were one of the film's.

I know. It's just fun to let the counselors turn on each other, and kill whomever is left. Jason wins either way.

19 hours ago, Fair Play said:

I know. It's just fun to let the counselors turn on each other, and kill whomever is left. Jason wins either way.

What was even worse was getting a "help me" PM from someone stuck in a closet or bed with counselors waiting for them to come out so they could shoot them.

53 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

What was even worse was getting a "help me" PM from someone stuck in a closet or bed with counselors waiting for them to come out so they could shoot them.

I never experienced that, but I can imagine how that must have been. It's like Crystal Lake High School, with Jason putting bullies in check.

@OCT 31 1978, perhaps we should start a band of heroes on the forum. You can take the DC or Marvel route.

• Like 1

A friend & i were trolling one night. I grabbed a gun, said Jason was AFK. I grabbed the sweater & when all 6 were beating up Jason, i aimed the gun at the front door to lock them in. My friend had fun slaughtering all. Thanks to TheXBoxCriminal & Bhitts Musketeer for inspiring me. I don't do that prank any longer.

If there’s toxic players in lobby I usually always go for them first, save the others some patience lol. If it goes really far and their one of those like peak top toxic people trying to kill everyone and calling people slurs and crap I usually kill them and have fun with whatever the hell the other counselours wanna do for that round. (Normally this translates into some bomb ass dance parties!)