Sign in to follow this  
Strigoi

Time Has Come To ask Sean Cunningham to Shop The Game to a New Developer and Design team.

i agree.WIth how many parent groups and politicians blame video games for turning kids into car thieves,drug addicts and other stuff,we don't need 'child killers' added to their list of complaints.It's all bad enough as it is.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jade said:

i agree.WIth how many parent groups and politicians blame video games for turning kids into car thieves,drug addicts and other stuff,we don't need 'child killers' added to their list of complaints.It's all bad enough as it is.

What children potentially become is a result of their environment. I played my share of "violent" video games in my younger days. I didn't feel the need to emulate what I experienced though. I think the hands off approach to parenting is more to blame than the games the children play.

sadly i've seen parents wanting to be 'the cool mom or dad' who let underage kids play M-Rated games.There's too much of that going on.But yeah,the environment kids are raised in is not always good.I grew up in an abusive home,that's why i have no contact with my mom anymore.My half-sister has been avoiding my mom for a good 15 years because of it.It is what it is.

On 6/4/2019 at 7:16 AM, jade said:

sadly i've seen parents wanting to be 'the cool mom or dad' who let underage kids play M-Rated games.There's too much of that going on.But yeah,the environment kids are raised in is not always good.I grew up in an abusive home,that's why i have no contact with my mom anymore.My half-sister has been avoiding my mom for a good 15 years because of it.It is what it is.

I know all about toxic families. Ny parents never were abusive, physically or emotionally but my sisters on the other have always been emotionally abusive towards me. I don't talk to them. In all honesty, once my mom dies, I'm on my own as i disown them and stop claiming to have sisters.

@Slasher_Clone I've gotten four episodes done. I'm still working, faster than GRRM i might add.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sedaiv said:

I know all about toxic families. Ny parents never were abusive, physically or emotionally but my sisters on the other have always been emotionally abusive towards me. I don't talk to them. In all honesty, once my mom dies, I'm on my own as i disown them and stop claiming to have sisters.

@Slasher_Clone I've gotten four episodes done. I'm still working, faster than GRRM i might add.

A lot faster, I’m still looking forward to reading it.

PS. If you do disown your siblings, waiting till after your parents pass is what I did as well. Haven’t spoken to them in years and feel nothing but good about it. Family doesn’t have to be blood, my Gf’s family treats me far better than mine ever did. 

On 6/4/2019 at 7:16 AM, jade said:

I’m sorry to hear that Jade, growing up in an abusive home sucks. We’ll be your adopted family here at camp blood. 

7 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

A lot faster, I’m still looking forward to reading it.

PS. If you do disown your siblings, waiting till after your parents pass is what I did as well. Haven’t spoken to them in years and feel nothing but good about it. Family doesn’t have to be blood, my Gf’s family treats me far better than mine ever did. 

I’m sorry to hear that Jade, growing up in an abusive home sucks. We’ll be your adopted family here at camp blood. 

Posted, i also linked you