Strigoi

Time Has Come To ask Sean Cunningham to Shop The Game to a New Developer and Design team.

On 5/29/2019 at 8:31 PM, Slasher_Clone said:

That looks really good, was that Pamela’s headless body? How cool would that be in a fan film. 

It was his dear old Mum and I loved every second of that trailer! 

I am really looking forward to it.

it’s crazy that between Never Hike Alone , Voorhees, and Jason Rising and Vengeance these fan films are just as good if not better than some of the big name studios films.

3 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Before social media when a show ended with its season finale or final season what you got is it.......you either liked it or didn’t... it either fulfilled those on going plot threads or left them hanging........it either bookends the whole show and makes you want to rewatch it or it doesn’t....

A great many people liked the old days when you got what you got. Those days were much simpler, and more pleasant.

3 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

No apology necessary. This is one of those good rants I was chatting with Play about earlier, lol.

Those are the kind of rants that lead to good conversations. I think you and @OCT 31 1978 has some substance for some great upcoming off topic threads. I look forward to those.

Looks like I need to watch some more of these fan films dedicated to our elite slasher J.V.

• Like 1

Petitions rarely work I'm a huge Dukes of Hazzard fan and there have  been a couple attempts at petitions with tons of signatures to get Viacom (who has broadcasting rights) to put it back on CMT or TV Land to no avail.

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Petitions rarely work I'm a huge Dukes of Hazzard fan and there have  been a couple attempts at petitions with tons of signatures to get Viacom (who has broadcasting rights) to put it back on CMT or TV Land to no avail.

I like the Dukes of Hazzard as well.... grew up watching them....unfortunately no petition will bring it back because of how Ridiculous our society has gotten with political correctness and racial issues......and that’s the truth as stupid as it sounds.

CMT and Tv Land or any broadcaster to be honest doesn’t want some lame ass Social Justice warrior calling them racist because they air a show on their network with an ***Orange Dodge Charger***with The Rebel Flag on it called The General Lee......it’s so ridiculous that these are the kind of issues that are going on when there are real racial issues going on in today’s society that actually need to be addressed.... not a show that brings people together with no actual racism in it whatsoever.

Edited by OCT 31 1978
TimDuke educated me.

1 hour ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I like the Dukes of Hazzard as well.... grew up watching them....unfortunately no petition will bring it back because of how Ridiculous our society has gotten with political correctness and racial issues......and that’s the truth as stupid as it sounds.

CMT and Tv Land or any broadcaster to be honest doesn’t want some lame ass Social Justice warrior calling them racist because they air a show on their network with an Orange Camaro with The Rebel Flag on it called The General Lee......it’s so ridiculous that these are the kind of issues that are going on when there are real racial issues going on in today society that actually need to be addressed.... not a show that brings people together with no actual racism in it whatsoever.

It's a shame we can't enjoy things of the past without some hangup.

#DaisyMaeDukeIsAwesome

• Like 1

10 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Orange Camaro

Correction it is a 69 Dodge Charger. My profile pic is my car and my friend is a cosplay Jason part 7. Yeah it is due to the rebel "confederate" flag on the roof bull crap.It offends people. Can't have that.

full.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Correction it is a 69 Dodge Charger. My profile pic is my car and my fried is a cosplay Jason part 7. Yeah it is due to the rebel "confederate" flag on the roof bull crap.It offends people. Can't have that.

Edited and corrected my friend. Can’t believe I typed that out.... my Nephew is a bigger fan than me and always talks about buying a 69 Charger..... my mind must have blinked.

p.s. Great pix by the way!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Thread derailed my apologies.LOL

No apology necessary, I do believe this has become the general discussion thread. Which in my opinion is pretty great because conversation has lagged lately as people struggle to stay on topic, this thread can be like a release valve. 😆 

• Haha 1

Is this going to be like 7 days to die thing. Where they dont Have right sto do anything with the game or is it something else

why dont they make single player but you can be the counselor and jason is a bot and you have different challenges that way???🤔

I also suggest they should make a friday the 13th movie but kid version where kids try to survive. That would be pretty cool to see

On 5/30/2019 at 8:30 AM, TimDuke 01 said:

Correction it is a 69 Dodge Charger. My profile pic is my car and my friend is a cosplay Jason part 7. Yeah it is due to the rebel "confederate" flag on the roof bull crap.It offends people. Can't have that.

full.jpg

Doesnt matter your car is fricking awesome. We need old cars back

3 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Yeah it is due to the rebel "confederate" flag on the roof bull crap.It offends people. Can't have that.

I figured much. Can't have nice things anymore because of whiny cry babies of the upcoming generations.

Sidenote: Did you ever get a direct answer from anyone at Gun on why your account got banned and if they can reenable it?

3 hours ago, HELL said:

Is this going to be like 7 days to die thing. Where they dont Have right sto do anything with the game or is it something else

They can only add or make adjustments to content based on bug fixes and Balancing the game . Nothing new can be added that requires the license holder approval.

3 hours ago, HELL said:

why dont they make single player but you can be the counselor and jason is a bot and you have different challenges that way???🤔

They have said making a Jason A.I. That was intuitive enough to play against would be to hard.

3 hours ago, HELL said:

I also suggest they should make a friday the 13th movie but kid version where kids try to survive. That would be pretty cool to see

Killing kids on screen especially in a Slasher film would be a tough sell in this day and age.

3 hours ago, HELL said:

Doesnt matter your car is fricking awesome. We need old cars back

It definitely is awesome I agree!!

Hey buddy welcome to the forums if you haven’t yet, do an intro post and read over the rules.... we aren’t supposed to double or triple post.... it is extra work for the moderators to have to combine and clean up threads.... edit your original post and add to it whenever you are the last one to make a post.

5 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Did you ever get a direct answer from anyone at Gun on why your account got banned and if they can reenable it?

Nope, oh well. It is kinda  funny in a way though. I'm like a level 24 and the 150 levels get so mad a lowly level 24 is doing so well against them as Jason. Little do they know.   I really miss weapon swap though and I had almost all achievements including 1000 matches as Jason.Never got PHD though

On 5/29/2019 at 3:23 PM, Fair Play said:

@Strigoi, that's a pretty big Christmas list. Let's wait until the lawsuit is done and over with, and see where things go.

@Slasher_Clone, that would be like walking into a Pepsi plant with a Coca Cola can.

@Jason Todd Voorhees, let's start taking resumes for that million people team.

@HELL, welcome to the forum. I agree that waiting until after the lawsuit is resolved would be the best thing to do.

Big facts!

16 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Big facts!

Just part of my service to the good people of our little slice of Camp Crystal Lake.

20 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

They can only add or make adjustments to content based on bug fixes and Balancing the game . Nothing new can be added that requires the license holder approval.

They have said making a Jason A.I. That was intuitive enough to play against would be to hard.

Killing kids on screen especially in a Slasher film would be a tough sell in this day and age.

It definitely is awesome I agree!!

Hey buddy welcome to the forums if you haven’t yet, do an intro post and read over the rules.... we aren’t supposed to double or triple post.... it is extra work for the moderators to have to combine and clean up threads.... edit your original post and add to it whenever you are the last one to make a post.

ok sorry didnt know

On 5/29/2019 at 7:45 PM, Slasher_Clone said:

Hey if you got something interesting to share as a bigger fan than I am, I’d love to read about your thoughts in an off topic thread.

Buddy can you not see we’re having a completely off topic conversation here that you’re interrupting rudely... 😂 I kid.

Edit - @OCT 31 1978, was it Voorhees? Cause that looks interesting.

I love your bravado. Do i have the same 6 episode restriction or can i be as long as i need?

1 hour ago, HELL said:

ok sorry didnt know

No problem buddy your in on the “know” now 

1 hour ago, sedaiv said:

I love your bravado. Do i have the same 6 episode restriction or can i be as long as i need?

Lol, you can have as much room and time as you need, I’ll still be interested later.

6 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Lol, you can have as much room and time as you need, I’ll still be interested later.

I accept your challenge. Because I'm a smart ass, i will make a list of stuff GOT ignored and/or did poorly, i will make it better to how i feel the majority of GOT fans would enjoy. While keeping true to George's vision of "subvert expectations" that'll at least make sense, i.e. Drogon destroying the Iron Throne. 

I'm on my cellphone, it'll take time, give me a few days, but I will make a separate thread & link you... And credit you.

On 5/30/2019 at 3:11 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

Even Michael Myers kills kids now.

As long as they're a early teen, it would be fine.

On 6/1/2019 at 6:35 AM, Armani? said:

Even Michael Myers kills kids now.

As long as they're a early teen, it would be fine.

I don’t think there is a market in video games even mature rated ones that would even attempt to produce a game were the killer kills kids...

it’s just one of those taboo kind of situations that most developers avoid......

with the amount of drama that goes on about violent games that idea would get railroaded like no other...

i agree.WIth how many parent groups and politicians blame video games for turning kids into car thieves,drug addicts and other stuff,we don't need 'child killers' added to their list of complaints.It's all bad enough as it is.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jade said:

i agree.WIth how many parent groups and politicians blame video games for turning kids into car thieves,drug addicts and other stuff,we don't need 'child killers' added to their list of complaints.It's all bad enough as it is.

What children potentially become is a result of their environment. I played my share of "violent" video games in my younger days. I didn't feel the need to emulate what I experienced though. I think the hands off approach to parenting is more to blame than the games the children play.

• Like 1

sadly i've seen parents wanting to be 'the cool mom or dad' who let underage kids play M-Rated games.There's too much of that going on.But yeah,the environment kids are raised in is not always good.I grew up in an abusive home,that's why i have no contact with my mom anymore.My half-sister has been avoiding my mom for a good 15 years because of it.It is what it is.