Sign in to follow this  
Strigoi

Time Has Come To ask Sean Cunningham to Shop The Game to a New Developer and Design team.

After The Lawsuit is settled.

us fans need to petition sean cunningham to shop the Friday the 13th title to Rockstar Games North or some other bigger extreme game design studio.

Gunmedia originally promised that Friday the 13th the game would be the beast of all friday the 13th games and that it would cover Manhattan,Pamela Voorhees and other charachters.

This Game was supposed to be The Friday the 13th game of Friday the 13th games.

We Need To Petition and ask Sean Cunningham for a Friday the 13th part 2 game with a bigger budgeted designer studio.

How a Full Campain story mode single player offline could work. 1 player could choose to be a counselor or Jason and Counquer each campground and version of Jason for each campground.

1 single player could choose to stalk counselors also as pamela voorhees or as Jason. special unlocks are made available for each campground that you take over as a counselor or as jason or pamela.

a special cabin for each single player counselor where they can put clothing and Jasons masks.

Daytime exploration mystery mode for counselors to go to the counselor teaining center where they can practice driving the car around the map.

MAPS THAT WERE LEFT OUT OF THE GAME  Part 6 Camp Forest Green,Part 7 Shepherds House map,Part 8 Manhattan.

Charachters that must be added to a Friday the 13th part 2 game are Pamela Voorhees,Reggie,Creighton Duke,Biker Gang from part 3,

@Strigoi, long time, glad you came back, maybe this isn’t the best place for this though. You’re in Guns house (forum), so this strikes me as a bit disrespectful. I get how you feel, I do but the lawsuit isn’t over yet, they’re in mediation and I don’t think a petition will help the situation. It’s not really how these things work either, big studios generally pursue properties they can own, it’s why none have jumped on this band wagon yet. Friday isn’t Lego unfortunately.

• Thanks 1

Im new here but why not just wait till after law suit and then wait and see how it goes no need to make it worse

@Strigoi, that's a pretty big Christmas list. Let's wait until the lawsuit is done and over with, and see where things go.

@Slasher_Clone, that would be like walking into a Pepsi plant with a Coca Cola can.

@Jason Todd Voorhees, let's start taking resumes for that million people team.

@HELL, welcome to the forum. I agree that waiting until after the lawsuit is resolved would be the best thing to do.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Strigoi said:

After The Lawsuit is settled.

Not looking too good. This may take awhile.

us fans need to petition sean cunningham to shop the Friday the 13th title to Rockstar Games North or some other bigger extreme game design studio.

I definitely want to see more games based on the Franchise.....among others.

I am not a huge fan of petitions especially ones asking for do overs or because they feel what they got was not delivered.... I especially wouldn’t have anything to do with one that complained about this game in general. As I feel the developers did a beautiful job with it and obviously Have their hands tied when it comes to adding anything new.

Gunmedia originally promised that Friday the 13th the game would be the beast of all friday the 13th games and that it would cover Manhattan,Pamela Voorhees and other charachters.

They did want to get all that into the game and even had the Kickstarter with goals they were tracking to get into the game.

This Game was supposed to be The Friday the 13th game of Friday the 13th games.

It still is that.

We Need To Petition and ask Sean Cunningham for a Friday the 13th part 2 game with a bigger budgeted designer studio.

If another studio does make another game it won’t be f13the game Part 2....I am sure Gun has ownership of some of the ideas presented in game so any new game will be a completely different beast altogether with different gameplay and style.

How a Full Campain story mode single player offline could work. 1 player could choose to be a counselor or Jason and Counquer each campground and version of Jason for each campground.

1 single player could choose to stalk counselors also as pamela voorhees or as Jason. special unlocks are made available for each campground that you take over as a counselor or as jason or pamela.

a special cabin for each single player counselor where they can put clothing and Jasons masks.

Daytime exploration mystery mode for counselors to go to the counselor teaining center where they can practice driving the car around the map.

MAPS THAT WERE LEFT OUT OF THE GAME  Part 6 Camp Forest Green,Part 7 Shepherds House map,Part 8 Manhattan.

Charachters that must be added to a Friday the 13th part 2 game are Pamela Voorhees,Reggie,Creighton Duke,Biker Gang from part 3,

I am all for another game!

Especially with different gameplay styles and what not....I would support any developer ( including Gun media.) wanting to make a game about my favorite Horror characters.

The 1.5M+ who signed the remake of Game of Thrones Season 8 remake has a better chance.

4 minutes ago, sedaiv said:

The 1.5M+ who signed the remake of Game of Thrones Season 8 remake has a better chance.

Those people are idiots.

8 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Those people are idiots.

And out number Horror fans 30 to 1 or there about’s. Lol

9 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

And out number Horror fans 30 to 1 or there about’s. Lol

Definitely.... the amount of pure stupid that is in that petition is completely unbelievable.....

Before social media when a show ended with its season finale or final season what you got is it.......you either liked it or didn’t... it either fulfilled those on going plot threads or left them hanging........it either bookends the whole show and makes you want to rewatch it or it doesn’t....

You didn’t group up and question the writers of the show who for 7 seasons were held in pretty high regard or demand the Broadcasters of the show to remake the entire season because you didn’t like it or didn’t like how the characters final scenes were handled or it didn’t make you feel they way you wanted......how ridiculously entitled these people are.....You watch a show for entertainment if it’s good you keep watching....if you become a fan and support it by buying all thing GOTs that’s great too fan up by all means but never forget you are there to watch it play out not control the outcome.

sorry went on a rant...😜

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Definitely.... the amount of pure stupid that is in that petition is completely unbelievable.....

Before social media when a show ended with its season finale or final season what you got is it.......you either liked it or didn’t... it either fulfilled those on going plot threads or left them hanging........it either bookends the whole show and makes you want to rewatch it or it doesn’t....

You didn’t group up and question the writers of the show who for 7 seasons were held in pretty high regard or demand the Broadcasters of the show to remake the entire season because you didn’t like it or didn’t like how the characters final scenes were handled or it didn’t make you feel they way you wanted......how ridiculously entitled these people are.....You watch a show for entertainment if it’s good you keep watching....if you become a fan and support it by buying all thing GOTs that’s great too fan up by all means but never forget you are there to watch it play out not control the outcome.

sorry went on a rant...😜

No apology necessary. This is one of those good rants I was chatting with Play about earlier, lol. 

Personally I was fine with the ending, I get why others weren’t but expecting the creators to reshoot it is a bit fucked up. It at least it got an ending, so many shows I love get just flat cancelled with no resolution what so ever. I am more interested in if the show that replaces it will be as entertaining to listen people debate about or debate about myself. 

18 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

No apology necessary. This is one of those good rants I was chatting with Play about earlier, lol. 

Personally I was fine with the ending, I get why others weren’t but expecting the creators to reshoot it is a bit fucked up. It at least it got an ending, so many shows I love get just flat cancelled with no resolution what so ever. I am more interested in if the show that replaces it will be as entertaining to listen people debate about or debate about myself. 

Yep, me too the ending was bitter sweet pretty much in line with the entire show from my take on it...

Nothing is worse than watching the full season of a show that ends with a cliffhanger and then gets canceled.....I am still hoping to see a Season 4 of Hannibal hopefully Netflix or Amazon picks it up......that show was great.....

So far one of my favorite shows was FX networks The Shield...man did it have a satisfying Series finale.

18 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Yep, me too the ending was bitter sweet pretty much in line with the entire show from my take on it...

Nothing is worse than watching the full season of a show that ends with a cliffhanger and then gets canceled.....I am still hoping to see a Season 4 of Hannibal hopefully Netflix or Amazon picks it up......that show was great.....

So far one of my favorite shows was FX networks The Shield...man did it have a satisfying Series finale.

They flubbed the criticism of kings/queens that was clearly intended, but other then that it checked all the boxes it was supposed to as a story.

I've only seen the first episode of Hannibal, it’s on me and my GF’s list to watch but schedules just don’t line up for grown up shows and that list just keeps growing. My Son knows enough about Jason to write a book on him but I’m keeping him far away from the harder stuff that defines the genre. YouTube clips are my greatest enemy, lol. 

I might binge watch the shield some time, people keep recommending it to me.

If you haven’t check out Stranger Things, it’s very well done and manages to capture a lot of the best cliches of eighties movies. It’s the only show I currently watch that gets me even remotely as excited as the die hard Thrones fans seem to be. 

5 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

They flubbed the criticism of kings/queens that was clearly intended, but other then that it checked all the boxes it was supposed to as a story.

I've only seen the first episode of Hannibal, it’s on me and my GF’s list to watch but schedules just don’t line up for grown up shows and that list just keeps growing. My Son knows enough about Jason to write a book on him but I’m keeping him far away from the harder stuff that defines the genre. YouTube clips are my greatest enemy, lol. 

I might binge watch the shield some time, people keep recommending it to me.

If you haven’t check out Stranger Things, it’s very well done and manages to capture a lot of the best cliches of eighties movies. It’s the only show I currently watch that gets me even remotely as excited as the die hard Thrones fans seem to be. 

Agreed, I totally understand the Grown up schedule issues I have 2 munchkins myself..... it is very hard to watch Adult content while everyone is up and roaming the house hold.....9pm to 11pm is my best friend....and YouTube is definitely my enemy as well I had to ban it in the house because my daughter was hooked on it like a Methadone addict lol.

Very cool to hear that about your son....it’s funny how we pass on our passions....

Out of all the Original Slashers Michael Myers is my kids Favorite they haven’t watched any of the films but apparently I have explained enough about it to peak their interest..lol 

I am slowly allowing my older daughter to watch pg-13 movies and a couple very scrutinized R rated films....

we watched Stranger Things together and loved both seasons!

Hannibal is a Brilliant take on the Thomas Harris novels if you like the original films you will like the show it throws some curve balls you don’t expect while still honoring the material...as for the Shield if you get around to it once you watch the first episode you will be hooked......insanely morally complex.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

we watched Stranger Things together and loved both seasons!

Us too, can’t wait for the third, started rewatching the first season to get all caught up and had to explain the peeping Tom scene, he’d missed it the first time because it being intercut with Barb’s death. 

As for actually watching the Friday movies themselves he’s not quite there yet. We did take Clone-4 (my sons nick name even though he’s my only kid, abbreviated to C4) to see a screening of Never Hike Alone and he loved it. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Us too, can’t wait for the third, started rewatching the first season to get all caught up and had to explain the peeping Tom scene, he’d missed it the first time because it being intercut with Barb’s death. 

As for actually watching the Friday movies themselves he’s not quite there yet. We did take Clone-4 (my sons nick name even though he’s my only kid, abbreviated to C4) to see a screening of Never Hike Alone and he loved it. 

Love the nick name!   C4 👍🏻

Yeah, I had the same issue with that scene as well...I keep tell my Daughter that’s why you will never go to an after school event without me! Lol

I let her watch a Quite place and Happy Death day....she is definitely not ready for the Full F13 treatment yet either.... she definitely is a fan of scary movies which makes me super happy.

I just watched a new trailer for another F13 fan film that look really good I can’t remember the name for it I will check it again and edit this message.

the fan film name is Jason Rising at it looks great!

Edited by OCT 31 1978
Surfed the web for info

I think GUN did an amazing job at making this game aside from them not being the best at fixing bugs and glitches. Whenever the lawsuit settles I want to see gun finish what they started with this game and add in a bunch of new content into the game. Jason x, Uber Jason, Grendel, Pamela as playable killer, new maps, new kills, etc.... I could go on all day with new content they could add. 

All that said, I wouldn’t want to see anyone else make a Friday the 13th game other then GUN. 

3 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Love the nick name!   C4 👍🏻

Yeah, I had the same issue with that scene as well...I keep tell my Daughter that’s why you will never go to an after school event without me! Lol

I let her watch a Quite place and Happy Death day....she is definitely not ready for the Full F13 treatment yet either.... she definitely is a fan of scary movies which makes me super happy.

Sounds like you got a great kid, I’m gonna check out A Quiet Place, and Happy Death Day, I thought that one might be to adult but if they’re shareable then it gives us more to watch together. 

• Like 1

The thing is, with GOT we were expecting more. We we expecting closure on a lot of things they left open. They legitimately fucked up.

If we the fans got the Mass Effect 3 ending changed, it's possible to get a better got ending. If you want me to go into detail, pm me.

4 minutes ago, sedaiv said:

The thing is, with GOT we were expecting more. We we expecting closure on a lot of things they left open. They legitimately fucked up.

If we the fans got the Mass Effect 3 ending changed, it's possible to get a better got ending. If you want me to go into detail, pm me.

Hey if you got something interesting to share as a bigger fan than I am, I’d love to read about your thoughts in an off topic thread.

4 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

I think GUN did an amazing job at making this game aside from them not being the best at fixing bugs and glitches. Whenever the lawsuit settles I want to see gun finish what they started with this game and add in a bunch of new content into the game. Jason x, Uber Jason, Grendel, Pamela as playable killer, new maps, new kills, etc.... I could go on all day with new content they could add. 

All that said, I wouldn’t want to see anyone else make a Friday the 13th game other then GUN. 

Buddy can you not see we’re having a completely off topic conversation here that you’re interrupting rudely... 😂 I kid.

Edit - @OCT 31 1978, was it Voorhees? Cause that looks interesting.

2 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Hey if you got something interesting to share as a bigger fan than I am, I’d love to read about your thoughts in an off topic thread.

Buddy can you not see we’re having a completely off topic conversation here that you’re interrupting rudely... 😂 I kid.

LOL!!! My b. I was responding to the OP. I’ll let u guys get back to ur off topic convo now 😆😂

7 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

LOL!!! My b. I was responding to the OP. I’ll let u guys get back to ur off topic convo now 😆😂

No worries, I’m trying to get a match and am going to be distracted by the game anyway.

edit - I have no more reactions to give... 💜

3 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

No worries, I’m trying to get a match and am going to be distracted by the game anyway.

edit - I have no more reactions to give... 💜

I’m playing right now to 🙂 

1 hour ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Buddy can you not see we’re having a completely off topic conversation here that you’re interrupting rudely... 😂 I kid.

Edit - @OCT 31 1978, was it Voorhees? Cause that looks interesting.

Thanks ! Back at you about C-4 ( love that!)

so the Voorhees trailer does look interesting but the one I am thinking of is Jason Rising it looks really good!

1 hour ago, DontZzz34 said:

I am out of reactions as well buddy but I definitely liked both of those last two posts especially the one about Gun media!

23 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Thanks ! Back at you about C-4 ( love that!)

so the Voorhees trailer does look interesting but the one I am thinking of is Jason Rising it looks really good!

I am out of reactions as well buddy but I definitely liked both of those last two posts especially the one about Gun media!

That looks really good, was that Pamela’s headless body? How cool would that be in a fan film.