Sign in to follow this  
martindd45

Jason On Pinehurst Barn Roof

this is for anyone seeing cheaters on the barn roof 

[Content removed by moderator. No videos demonstrating cheats it exploits]

• Thanks 5

24 minutes ago, martindd45 said:

this is for anyone seeing cheaters on the barn roo

Hey buddy could you do me a favour and not post glitching videos to the forums. If you want to share links in private messages that’s fine. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

4 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Hey buddy could you do me a favour and not post glitching videos to the forums. If you want to share links in private messages that’s fine. 

I think this is okay, since it shows how to combat glitchers.  Jason gains no advantage by glitching onto a roof; this is actually helpful info for those who hate glitchers in my opinion.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Packanack Roof Glitch has like 2  million views on Youtube. Yes UNTIL Blackhouse FIXES this you NEED to know how to KIll Counselors when JASON. Thanks for the video I sent it to Messenger for all my game friends so they can kill these CHEATERS!!

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

I think this is okay, since it shows how to combat glitchers.  Jason gains no advantage by glitching onto a roof; this is actually helpful info for those who hate glitchers in my opinion.

I’m not a Mod so I can’t say if it’s allowed for sure or not, I just don’t want someone getting a warning for it. I’m not against people learning how to combat glitching or people doing it in PM for fun either. It’s definitely a grey area as to wether it’s ok or not though, at least until a Mod does say something.

• Confused 1

I agree this video should be okay. Jason players NEED to know these things. I’d rather watch Jason take out the glitchers on the roof, then sit & watch them dance for 15 minutes.

these things probably won’t be patched anytime soon, so why not work together & make these glitches a little less useful. I see this more of a counter measure then a glitch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, BlkHawk said:

I agree this video should be okay. Jason players NEED to know these things. I’d rather watch Jason take out the glitchers on the roof, then sit & watch them dance for 15 minutes.

these things probably won’t be patched anytime soon, so why not work together & make these glitches a little less useful. I see this more of a counter measure then a glitch.

Actually there’s a chance it will be patch within a week, Matt posted about it in the very first section of the forums and Oct.78 let us know about the tweet they put out. There’s testing going on now, so if it sticks it just needs to go through certification and no more Counselors dancing on the roof (lol, no more monkeys jumping on the bed either.)

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, BlkHawk said:

With any luck according to our community leader in about a week we may not be seeing this happening anymore......

#Hotfix is coming

@Slasher_Clonelol you beat me to it....you posted a response as I was typing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

We might be seeing more frequent roof glitchers since there is a hot fix coming. These roof glitchers have to get their fix now before (hopefully) they can no longer do it. And I think it is perfectly acceptable for Jason to glitch on the roof to catch counselors. I killed some worthless pos exploiters on packanack roof last night. I love ruining their dance parties on the roof as Jason 😁 

• Like 1

sorry i posted this here to help jason players catch them cheating 150s who hide on the barn to troll jason

• Like 1

I think the moderators of this board should or would  "bend " the rules for ways to counter game breaking exploits if ways are found by the players to do so. Unless said counter measure is giving Jason a unfair advantage. Which in this case doesn't apply. There is no real tactical advantage for Jason to go on roofs. The argument that he can go up to avoid a kill team doesn't hold "WATER"  if you get my drift. 

3 hours ago, martindd45 said:

sorry i posted this here to help jason players catch them cheating 150s who hide on the barn to troll jason

Well no Mods have made it go poof, so you seem to be fine.

On 5/29/2019 at 11:44 AM, Slasher_Clone said:

I’m not a Mod so I can’t say if it’s allowed for sure or not, I just don’t want someone getting a warning for it. I’m not against people learning how to combat glitching or people doing it in PM for fun either. It’s definitely a grey area as to wether it’s ok or not though, at least until a Mod does say something.

If you are not a mod then STFU and get a life, or better yet a job.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, NytmereZ said:

Did I hurt your feelings in the other thread buddy?

I have a job, I also have a hobby that I’m invested in, part of that hobby is hanging out in camp blood (here). If I’m not mistaken you said you don’t play Friday anymore, maybe you should take your own advice and get a life, mines pretty good as is. 

• Like 1

Dont the rules say treat people the way you wanna be treated no need to be rude NytmereZ

NO  need to disrespect people who are trying to help

• Like 2

4 hours ago, NytmereZ said:

You are posting on the Forums....you “hate” the game.....and you don’t even play it anymore?  and he needs to get a life?

What a load of shit!

You don’t own the market on posting your opinions man...

(I don’t know maybe you do if you count shitty opinions lately.)

you should definitely look into maybe Hitting that negative attitude with some med spray......😉

Quit Fake Hating on the game and the campers here bro...you know you really love the shit out of this game and are a fan of it and that’s what your real problem is.

• Like 1

Just because a cheat or exploit is posted with allegedly good intent does not mean it will not be used for bad intent.

We do not allow cheats or exploits to be posted on the forums. Thank you for your understanding. 

• Like 1