Sign in to follow this  
gmintz09

Post a screenshot/video of your funniest glitches encountered while playing

Not sure if this is a topic that has been done before - if it has, I apologize.  I don't see it anywhere.  

Anyway, we all have a love/hate relationship with this game and its many, many glitches.  I thought it would be fun to share screenshots and/or videos of your most humorous glitches encountered while playing as either a counselor or Jason.  I know I've encountered quite a few that made me laugh, but most recently when trying to escape via car on Higgins, the infamous car glitch occurred and this happened... 😂

IMG_0360.jpg 

Had a game recently that went like this: Car gets fixed, me and 2-3 other people hop in and head for the exit, and suddenly the game divides by 0 and the next thing we know we're falling through the ground and dumped into an underground lake. After several minutes of trying to get out, we all end up hitting some kind of death barrier and dying.

I've got a video of it somewhere, so I'll see if I can find it.

9 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Had a game recently that went like this: Car gets fixed, me and 2-3 other people hop in and head for the exit, and suddenly the game divides by 0 and the next thing we know we're falling through the ground and dumped into an underground lake. After several minutes of trying to get out, we all end up hitting some kind of death barrier and dying.

I've got a video of it somewhere, so I'll see if I can find it.

I’ve run into that one many times. It’s like you’re falling through the map or something. So strange. Looks funny though 🤣

[YouTube]

[YouTube]

[YouTube]

There you go.

6 hours ago, lasse_hei said:

@sedaiv

Somehow I'm not surprised that you were the one teabaging Jason for 8 minutes...

I'm certainly not below it. I love doing it when I know I'm going to die too. Because killing teabaggers feels great, so why not share the love? I've heard so many people happy to kill me when I've tea bagged the. Funnier when I return was Tommy & kill Jason.

This is, without a doubt, the greatest glitch I ever encountered in this game. It was truly something special. Glorious even.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3