Hi, my name is Francisco. I'm Brazilian and I'm 24 years old. I really like this game. But lately it's getting impossible to play. The accounts take several tries until you can log in. Several minutes to find a room. When friends call me to play, I can not enter the room. I'm really sad because I really do not want to stop playing this game. Please, I'd like you to check what's going on. (Sorry for my english). 

8 hours ago, DJAYZON said:

Hi, my name is Francisco. I'm Brazilian and I'm 24 years old. I really like this game. But lately it's getting impossible to play. The accounts take several tries until you can log in. Several minutes to find a room. When friends call me to play, I can not enter the room. I'm really sad because I really do not want to stop playing this game. Please, I'd like you to check what's going on. (Sorry for my english). 

Hi Francisco, the issue has been reported several times, but we have not yet heard back from the developers.

Welcome to the forums by the way, if you find the time, please make an introductory post in the Introduce yourself! section. We would love to get to know you. And your English is perfectly fine, do not worry :).

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Survival said:

Hi Francisco, the issue has been reported several times, but we have not yet heard back from the developers.

Welcome to the forums by the way, if you find the time, please make an introductory post in the Introduce yourself! section. We would love to get to know you. And your English is perfectly fine, do not worry :).

Good one survival.

31 minutes ago, murpdog47 said:

Why isn't Gun Media addressing the server issues or at least acknowledge the issue!!!!!

@mattshotcha, I am sure you and the team have been alerted to this many times already.

@murpdog47, if you feel something has not been brought to the attention of the developers, send evidence of it to Jasonkillsbugs.com.

14 hours ago, Survival said:

Thank you. I hope someone can help us. I really love this game 😕