Sign in to follow this  
DorianRo

IF you aren't going to fix the game why even have a game?

On 5/28/2019 at 5:52 PM, DontZzz34 said:

GUN has had 2 years to fix this game and bugs/glitches still exist. That’s a hell of a lot longer period of time then “a drop of a hat.” You seriously don’t see any problem with that? They’ve had PLENTY of time to get this game fixed for us. 

They haven’t been fixing bugs for 2 years they were working on content for the majority of the time and only fixed bugs that affected gameplay.....and continually added to the list of bugs that were always going to be fixed but didn’t hamper gameplay so they were put on the back burner.

Now that ...Black Tower’s soul purpose is working on bug fixes and are apparently working with code  held together by Bubble gum..... this is were we are...they fix one thing and introduce or reintroduce another issue....

in other news ...here is the most recent info on the hot fix...

1 minute ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

They haven’t been fixing bugs for 2 years they were working on content for the majority of the time and only fixed bugs that affected gameplay.....and continually added to the list of bugs that always were mean to be fixed but didn’t hamper gameplay so they were put on the back burner.

Now that ...Black Tower’s soul purpose is working on bug fixes and are apparently working with code  held together by Bubble gum..... this is were we are...

in other news ...here is the most recent info on the hot fix...

3FD5363A-0B70-4155-BCE6-8D9F5DB94BF1.jpeg

Ok but what about the environmental kills, getting stuck jumping out of packanack lodge window, knives glitching the car, starting the car and falling underneath the map, etc.... when will all that be fixed? They got a lot to fix in their upcoming patches.... when will we get a patch that fixes those things? 5 months? And who knows if that patch will actually fix things or if it’ll bring in new bugs.

8 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Ok but what about the environmental kills, getting stuck jumping out of packanack lodge window, knives glitching the car, starting the car and falling underneath the map, etc.... when will all that be fixed? They got a lot to fix in their upcoming patches.... when will we get a patch that fixes those things? 5 months? And who knows if that patch will actually fix things or if it’ll bring in new bugs.

I Don’t have an answer as to when any of those issues will be fixed ....the only positive thing is they are communicating and are committed to fixing the game....if this hot fix finally ends Roof Glitching as the developers believe that will go a long way to giving us hope the rest of the issues being fixed will not be too far after that.....

1 minute ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I Don’t have an answer as to when any of those issues will be fixed ....the only positive thing is they are communicating and are committed to fixing the game....if this hot fix finally ends Roof Glitching as the developers believe that will go a long way to giving us hope the rest of the issues being fixed will not be to far after that.....

I really hope they end the roof glitching once and for all. Also hope they get all the other issues fixed to. Reason why I have my doubts is bc several times their patches haven’t been great and they usually bring in new problems. I like your positivity though. We all can hope for the best for the game we all love. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

I really hope they end the roof glitching once and for all. Also hope they get all the other issues fixed to. Reason why I have my doubts is bc several times their patches haven’t been great and they usually bring in new problems. I like your positivity though. We all can hope for the best for the game we all love. 

I am all about Preaching that Positivity!

I can totally understand why people are upset most love the game and just want to play it as before without the glitches and without the fixes breaking anything else in the process....

I definitely have my fingers crossed for them to get the Roof glitching and the other issues fixed.... the developers and us could really use a big Win Right now.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I definitely have my fingers crossed for them to get the Roof glitching and the other issues fixed.... the developers and us could really use a big Win Right now.

They could use a win, I got my fingers crossed too. I think them telling us is a good sign.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Thank you. I just get tired of all these armchair game coders that think it can be fixed at the drop of a hat. If you have any knowledge on how to code games, I'm sure they would take your application. I will agree they need to play test plenty before they release a patch.

If I had the knowledge of how to fix the code, I would just submit it. I would rather just see the game fixed.

Preach on, brother @OCT 31 1978. Someone has to lift this cloud of gloom.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fair Play said:

If I had the knowledge of how to fix the code, I would just submit it. I would rather just see the game fixed.

Preach on, brother @OCT 31 1978. Someone has to lift this cloud of gloom.

My Meteorologist skills are forecasting  nearly clear skies in about a week with a slight to very low chance of Gloomy clouds on the Horizon, there will still be a 50% chance of whining but on a more positive note the Humidity and Precipitation are at an all time low making our time in the sunshine all the more enjoyable......

This just in tonight’s forecast: Dark.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

My Meteorologist skills are forecasting  nearly clear skies in about a week with a slight to very low chance of Gloomy clouds on the Horizon, there will still be a 50% chance of whining but on a more positive note the Humidity and Precipitation are at an all time low making our time in the sunshine all the more enjoyable......

This just in tonight’s forecast: Dark.

Awesome forecast... 😎

• Thanks 1

On 5/27/2019 at 9:14 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

Just stop playing it if it’s that terrible.....

Not everyone feels this way others continue to get enjoyment from the game even in its current state......”actually being happier if they did just shut it down” is a very selfish way to look at it.

if you are no longer getting any enjoyment from it move on......and don’t stop there..... don’t bother posting here either, stick with the trolls on Twitter that bust the developers balls even when they thank you for supporting them....

I have temporarily stopped playing! DUH! They need to FIRE BLACKHOUSE STUDIO'S!!!!! They've ran the game into the ground ever since Pinehurst! It's the UNREAL ENGINE! The most used Game Engine in the Industry!

And STOP HARASSING ME, and telling me I NEED TO LEAVE THE FORUMS.

Everyone but you seems to agree this game has gotten WORSE! Are you stable? You must LOVE ALL THE BUGS! You're probably a ROOF GLITCHER/TEAMER TOO!

You keep defending them. They've had a year to fix stuff, and the 2 year anniversary has just past. Their only excuse is they DON'T care or else BLACKHOUSE would be FIRED BY NOW.

4 hours ago, JustinX said:

I have temporarily stopped playing! DUH! They need to FIRE BLACKHOUSE STUDIO'S!!!!! They've ran the game into the ground ever since Pinehurst! It's the UNREAL ENGINE! The most used Game Engine in the Industry!

Everyone but you seems to agree this game has gotten WORSE! Are you stable? You must LOVE ALL THE BUGS! You're probably a ROOF GLITCHER/TEAMER TOO!

You keep defending them. They've had a year to fix stuff, and the 2 year anniversary has just past. Their only excuse is they DON'T care or else BLACKHOUSE would be FIRED BY NOW.

Don’t make assumptions for others, or presume to know how I play the game....I to this day have never teamed up with a Jason or teamed up with a counselor to get kills....or for that matter been on any Roof in this game ever not as a counselor or as Jason.

Your ridiculous statement about how you “would be happier if they just shut it down” is why I told you to leave the forums and I still stand by that statement...take a hike kid!

The forums don’t need anyone who would be “happier if they just shut it down.”

Any real fan of the game would find a more productive approach to get the developers to address the issues they are having not telling them how sick and tired you are or How much you think they suck or how terrible you think the work they have been doing is....blah blah blah blah....... entitlement is a dangerous slope buddy.

Them continuing to work on the game is the best we will get, that’s good enough for me and I am sure for a lot of other members.

Also it’s Black Tower Studios and yes the patches have been problematic.... but we don’t know what they are having to go through or deal with if it was easy everyone who can write code would have a successful video game....turns out it’s not.

Apparently, Some people just cannot grasp the fact that this game provides a AAA developers fun factor with an Indy developer running it....

I think people have a right to be frustrated. Its our baby and its not in the best shape currently. But coming in here yelling doesn't really help at all. The Devs have admitted to not being happy with the games current state and are working to fix it. With a small team its going to take some time. I also have fingers crossed they finally nailed this one, then can move on to the next. That being the database failed messages hopefully, then the environmental kills and so on.. Try to stay positive. No one wants the servers shutdown, and if you are feeling that strongly  take a break as I have and come back to play when things look better. 🍻

• Like 1

@JustinX, take a break man. Come back to this thread later, take some time read someone else’s topic. Maybe read through @OCT 31 1978 posts, you’ll find you’re very wrong about him. I get you’re frustrated but try to think of camp as a place where you talk with us rather than the pubs or devs. Yelling at them isn’t going to make them listen, we’re all listening though and we’re fans too.

If you do bring up something that’s relevant to the pubs or devs Matt will probably get tagged in to read it. He’ll decide what to do with it after that. Hope to read less hostile things from you in the future man, this has not been the best way to get heard. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JustinX said:

May I ask, if you fire Black Tower, who will work on the game at that point?

1 hour ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Don’t make assumptions for others, or presume to know how I play the game....I to this day have never teamed up with a Jason or been teamed up with a counselor to get kills....or for that matter been on any Roof in this game ever neither as a counselor or as Jason.

I, too have never and will never go on a roof if I can help it.

#SolidGround4Me

1 hour ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I think people have a right to be frustrated. Its our baby and its not in the best shape currently. But coming in here yelling doesn't really help at all. The Devs have admitted to not being happy with the games current state and are working to fix it. With a small team its going to take some time. I also have fingers crossed they finally nailed this one, then can move on to the next. That being the database failed messages hopefully, then the environmental kills and so on.. Try to stay positive. No one wants the servers shutdown, and if you are feeling that strongly  take a break as I have and come back to play when things look better. 🍻

People do have a right to voice their dissatisfaction. If only they could learn to do it in a more constructive way.

How many other games are you tinkering with while you wait on this on to get fixed up?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

@Fair Play

I second that movement!!

#Solidgroundformetoo !!

Lol

Thanks for having my back.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Fair Play said:

How many other games are you tinkering with while you wait on this on to get fixed up?

Currently been playing Layers of Fear, Hello Neighbor, Rise of the Tomb Raider and Resident Evil 7. Last night I gave Friday a launch and got in the first try. Lobby loaded under 2 mins, so maybe the server issue got fixed? Had a few good games. A player told me to go kill myself in real life after I killed them, so I must have been doing something right.. haha

Hide Or Die Beta test phase 2 is Friday night, so pretty excited about that. They gave the game a complete overhaul since last Beta, so not sure what to expect. Just hoping its still fun.

19 hours ago, JustinX said:

They need to FIRE BLACKHOUSE STUDIO'S!!!!! They've ran the game into the ground ever since Pinehurst!

IllFonic was still the developer when Pinehurst was added. Next time, you may want to fact-check before calling for someone to lose their job.

This game has more issues than TIME Magazine, nobody denies this... but there is still enjoyment to be had from playing it. If you feel the game is no longer any fun to play then I agree, maybe you should move on to something else. As I've said before, this game may be a deformed shelter pet, but it's OUR deformed shelter pet.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Hide Or Die Beta test phase 2 is Friday night, so pretty excited about that. They gave the game a complete overhaul since last Beta, so not sure what to expect. Just hoping its still fun.

This is exciting news, they got to be getting pretty close to finishing. Let’s us know how it is when you’ve got time. 

21 minutes ago, NytmereZ said:

sad joke

There is a patch coming.

I think you should step back and chill man, your feelings are leading you to act like an asshole.

That’s nonsense about real fans, seriously not even relevant when talking about fellow camp members, we wouldn’t be here if we weren’t real fans. What you mean is people who aren’t bitter and raging at the people who we are dependent on to fix things. 

The fact that you can’t control your own feelings is the only sad joke I see, by the way. 

• Thanks 1

On 5/27/2019 at 8:14 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

Just stop playing it if it’s that terrible.....

Not everyone feels this way others continue to get enjoyment from the game even in its current state......”actually being happier if they did just shut it down” is a very selfish way to look at it.

if you are no longer getting any enjoyment from it move on......and don’t stop there..... don’t bother posting here either, stick with the trolls on Twitter that bust the developers balls even when they thank you for supporting them....

This. I still have the game installed on both PC and PS4 but I very rarely play QP anymore unless it's with a friend. With the all glitchers and people not doing objectives it's not fun at all playing QP by yourself. I'll fire it up every now and then to play a few bot rounds but that gets old and boring after a few plays. Such a shame how far down the hole this game has gone.

2 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

You don’t play Friday anymore/hate the game and you’re still here...? 

Of course he's still here, how else is he supposed to insult the game and it's players?

23 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Of course he's still here, how else is he supposed to insult the game and it's players?

Doesn’t he have better things to do with his time 😑

47 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Maybe he’s like Thunder and needs to be shamed so he can get his rocks off? You were here for the that right...? Cause sometimes I forget you haven’t always been here, lol. 

I don’t think I was here at that time.?