Sign in to follow this  
TimDuke 01

Roof Glitching fad over?

I haven't come across any people roof glitching in a while.Not complaining. I just wonder if  it has just run it's course or are they actually banning people doing it and they are afraid of a ban.

@TimDuke 01

Nothing is over until it's dead and buried. Except for when a lighting bolt from a new patch brings it back to life.

• Haha 2

Like hell its over. I saw 3 idiots on the Packanack roof two days ago.

Yeah, not nearly over. Worse than ever, if anything. Any time we're on Packanack I see people at least trying to set up for it as evidenced by the telltale trap at the top of the stairs.

Even had one the other day talking shit at me after getting up there. I couldn't remember the exact process to get up there and didn't really care to go up, so I tried getting him with knives. Hit him three or four times and got him limping but couldn't quite finish him off. I wiped the rest of the lobby except him and one other person who roofed themselves, and he's saying stuff like, "What's the problem?"

That's always been my biggest problem with those shit stains. They go up there and then invariably act like they've accomplished something when they survive. 

It seems to have died a bit since the week after the patch.

Ok maybe it's just me and I play on Steam. I just happened to notice the it hasn't been happening too much as of late. Possibly because most people know Jason can get there as well and they figure why bother.

It's not over and It's not just the Packanack roof, there are a lot of other roofs in the game that you can get on in pretty much every map. 

The problem is bear traps.

Here's a video demonstrating how it's done:

You can activate the bear trap while running, and it like teleports you back so you fly onto a roof. That needs to be fixed. 

This is doable in every map and bear traps is the main problem.

Also there's knife throwing to car glitch where the car flies away.

+ Environmental kills are broken at the moment, you can kill a counselor up to infinite amount of times and farm exp.

Other glitches:

@mattshotcha

• Like 1

I once knived a roof guy to death. I now teach people how to get up there as Jason.

@Cry a few of those are fixed by adding invisible walls. The last one has been around since launch. I love that glitch, it gets funnier each time.

The frequency of roof glitching is all in the company you keep in the game.

Find decent people to play with, and you will rarely see it happen.

On 5/27/2019 at 3:27 AM, silencedeffect said:

On PS4 players are still getting on the Packanack roof literally every other match.

You can still get up there as Jason. 

Just saying....

I don’t see it on packanack much lately, but have had people do it on crystal lake small (restroom) and a random cabin on same map, the last cabin on the lower east side of the map towards the main road. 

It was easy enough to get up onto the restroom roof and kill that moron but I didn’t get up on the other one. They ragequit regardless when they saw that I was attempting to. 

I tried to work out how to get on that one roof again later in a private match and couldn’t manage to - not sure if it’s possible.

I threw knives at a filthy Tiffany on the pinehurst roof until it died the other day. Felt good man. 

All I can add to this is hopefully.....

“SOON” ™️  

Roof glitches will actually be over....