What are you doing for Memorial Day?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What are you doing for Memorial Day?

• Cookout at home (I love hosting)
    • Cookout somewhere else (I hate hosting)
    • Going to the beach
    • Working
    • Playing F13 all day
    • Other
    • Not a damn thing

On 5/25/2019 at 3:17 PM, Fair Play said:

Anyone doing something special for Memorial Day?

Not American, but I will say thank you for your service, to any veterans that happen to be members of our little community. 

17 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Not American, but I will say thank you for your service, to any veterans that happen to be members of our little community. 

That goes double for me.

• Like 1

Memorial day i worked an 8 hour shift at my part time job and came home.No family stuff.Before i left the forums awhile back i let everyone know my dad had died unexpectedy,i did 2 weeks of at home hospice care for him untill he passed.I don't have contact with my mom anymore due to how abusive she has always been to me,and since i'm currently single,i don't really have anyone special to spend holiday with.My friends were all busy doing family stuff,so after work,i came home,played a japanese video game that i imported awhile back (Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity for PSP),then went to bed for the night.At least the holiday pay will be good when i get that paycheck later this week,so it's a living.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, jade said:

Memorial day i worked an 8 hour shift at my part time job and came home.No family stuff.Before i left the forums awhile back i let everyone know my dad had died unexpectedy,i did 2 weeks of at home hospice care for him untill he passed.I don't have contact with my mom anymore due to how abusive she has always been to me,and since i'm currently single,i don't really have anyone special to spend holiday with.My friends were all busy doing family stuff,so after work,i came home,played a japanese video game that i imported awhile back (Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity for PSP),then went to bed for the night.At least the holiday pay will be good when i get that paycheck later this week,so it's a living.

I enjoy a good game of Phantasy Star. It's been a while though.

• Like 1

yeah,it was sad that the last few Phantasy Star games have been Japan-only,but that was why i imported Portable 2 Inifinity for PSP and Phantasy Star Nova for the Vita to begin with.Great franchise,but Sega forgot that many fans are in the USA as well as Japan.