Sign in to follow this  
gamer4games

Random Jason selection not so random

What level are you?

You can also change your Jason in between rounds. I personally like part 7, i just change weapons.

That means it is random. It just randomly selects those two for you. It being random does not mean it cannot select the same Jason over and over again. That is what random means.

I also though it was glitched because it selected Part 3 for me about 15 times in a row. But then suddenly I got Part 2, 7 and even 5.

The random counselor/Jason glitch does select another Jason at random same as it does for counselors.It depends IF you have them all unlocked or not.It won't select a Jason that you haven't unlocked yet. The one you do get when it happens is usually a FUBAR mix of skins. Tell tale sign on Steam if it takes a long time loading the match after everyone is ready.

The glitch only seems to occur when some late durring the load in screen. (The screen that looks similar to the lobby).  It only seems to effect players that are above 113 and are using a different weapon than the normal loadout.  I could be wrong but I only started seeing this bug once I hit level 113.

If Jason gets glitched it also shuffles the counselors

I usually get pt4 with a f'd up skin. Although the last time this happened a month or so back I got pt8 and was terrible since im always a running jason. Took a bit to get used to speed walking around.. haha