Am I the only one who would be interested in having leaderboards? I know you can compare your stats to friends and all but I'm talking like actual leaderboards in the game itself that shows a global ranking for stats? Stuff like kills, repairs, escapes, etc. I think it would be cool. Also I'd like to have some type of player rankings, similar to what we have on the forums where you can go to someone's profile and upvote or downvote them or leave comments/feedback about them and everybody would have a reputation visable to other players. You can click on someone's profile in the lobby and see if they're a Jason helper or cheater or rage quitter or if they're a reliable player and a good teammate. This way you don't have to find out mid game that you're in a garbage lobby with people who aren't gonna do anything to help the team escape. Not sure if it's possible with the lawsuit but just a thought.

1 hour ago, Chrisdahlia said:

Am I the only one who would be interested in having leaderboards? I know you can compare your stats to friends and all but I'm talking like actual leaderboards in the game itself that shows a global ranking for stats? Stuff like kills, repairs, escapes, etc. I think it would be cool. Also I'd like to have some type of player rankings, similar to what we have on the forums where you can go to someone's profile and upvote or downvote them or leave comments/feedback about them and everybody would have a reputation visable to other players. You can click on someone's profile in the lobby and see if they're a Jason helper or cheater or rage quitter or if they're a reliable player and a good teammate. This way you don't have to find out mid game that you're in a garbage lobby with people who aren't gonna do anything to help the team escape. Not sure if it's possible with the lawsuit but just a thought.

They use to have it for the beta I dont know why it was removed. :(

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

They use to have it for the beta I dont know why it was removed. :(

Maybe they didn’t want it to turn into a competitive game? 

5 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Maybe they didn’t want it to turn into a competitive game? 

It's already a competitive game!

12 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Isn't that all the more reason to add leaderboards then?? I wanna know how I stack up against other players around the world

I wouldn't mind knowing how good i am. But you will get salty players saying you're a helper or glitcher when you're actually skilled.

1 hour ago, Chrisdahlia said:

Isn't that all the more reason to add leaderboards then?? I wanna know how I stack up against other players around the world

Facts

2 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

It’s really not that competitive without a leaderboard system. 

I think there should have been some kind of ranking system in order to group players together bases on their experience.

However I also think it is too late now, as there is only like 300 players at peak hours and you would not want to have them separated even further.