Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Am I the only one who would be interested in having leaderboards? I know you can compare your stats to friends and all but I'm talking like actual leaderboards in the game itself that shows a global ranking for stats? Stuff like kills, repairs, escapes, etc. I think it would be cool. Also I'd like to have some type of player rankings, similar to what we have on the forums where you can go to someone's profile and upvote or downvote them or leave comments/feedback about them and everybody would have a reputation visable to other players. You can click on someone's profile in the lobby and see if they're a Jason helper or cheater or rage quitter or if they're a reliable player and a good teammate. This way you don't have to find out mid game that you're in a garbage lobby with people who aren't gonna do anything to help the team escape. Not sure if it's possible with the lawsuit but just a thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chrisdahlia said:

Am I the only one who would be interested in having leaderboards? I know you can compare your stats to friends and all but I'm talking like actual leaderboards in the game itself that shows a global ranking for stats? Stuff like kills, repairs, escapes, etc. I think it would be cool. Also I'd like to have some type of player rankings, similar to what we have on the forums where you can go to someone's profile and upvote or downvote them or leave comments/feedback about them and everybody would have a reputation visable to other players. You can click on someone's profile in the lobby and see if they're a Jason helper or cheater or rage quitter or if they're a reliable player and a good teammate. This way you don't have to find out mid game that you're in a garbage lobby with people who aren't gonna do anything to help the team escape. Not sure if it's possible with the lawsuit but just a thought.

They use to have it for the beta I dont know why it was removed. :(

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

They use to have it for the beta I dont know why it was removed. :(

Maybe they didn’t want it to turn into a competitive game? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Maybe they didn’t want it to turn into a competitive game? 

It's already a competitive game!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

It's already a competitive game!

Isn't that all the more reason to add leaderboards then?? I wanna know how I stack up against other players around the world

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't mind knowing how good i am. But you will get salty players saying you're a helper or glitcher when you're actually skilled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chrisdahlia said:

Isn't that all the more reason to add leaderboards then?? I wanna know how I stack up against other players around the world

Facts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

It's already a competitive game!

It’s really not that competitive without a leaderboard system. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think there should have been some kind of ranking system in order to group players together bases on their experience.

However I also think it is too late now, as there is only like 300 players at peak hours and you would not want to have them separated even further.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...