How cool would it be if Part 9 Jason had the ability of possessing instead of killing a counselor and taking his/her skin? Jason would continue on with all the abilities but look like the counselor he took. His music would still play as he nears another but you wouldn't know who he is, especially if he takes an isolated counselor and joins a group. You wouldn't know which counselor he's in until he attacks another. I think that would add a serious edge of suspense to game play. Game on, my friends

Would have been a fun complimentary mode with Paranoia

I think it’d be the most balanced and make the most sense for Jason to only be able to possess bodies by killing them first. If he could possess counselors who are alive, that wouldn’t be fair. 

On 5/24/2019 at 10:21 AM, SonofOdin6039 said:

How cool would it be if Part 9 Jason had the ability of possessing instead of killing a counselor and taking his/her skin? Jason would continue on with all the abilities but look like the counselor he took. His music would still play as he nears another but you wouldn't know who he is, especially if he takes an isolated counselor and joins a group. You wouldn't know which counselor he's in until he attacks another. I think that would add a serious edge of suspense to game play. Game on, my friends

You’d have to remove Counselor circles from the map, at least for the Counselors, maybe Jason would have them instead just make them bigger and less precise. I think his powers would all need little tweaks to make it work. Morph he’d need to be invisible for a bit after he got there or morph into hiding places maybe (old idea for Pamela). Sense could be replaced with the skin swap power as he’d have the circles on his large map to morph to. Shift might need to be buffed for moving around the map but lose your ability to attack from it or grab and a Stalk could stay the same. It would be about predicting your prey and getting them from surprise, it would be more tense than a normal match.

I think it’s a good take on Paranoia, hope you don’t mind my added two cents. 

1 hour ago, Slasher_Clone said:

You’d have to remove Counselor circles from the map, at least for the Counselors, maybe Jason would have them instead just make them bigger and less precise. I think his powers would all need little tweaks to make it work. Morph he’d need to be invisible for a bit after he got there or morph into hiding places maybe (old idea for Pamela). Sense could be replaced with the skin swap power as he’d have the circles on his large map to morph to. Shift might need to be buffed for moving around the map but lose your ability to attack from it or grab and a Stalk could stay the same. It would be about predicting your prey and getting them from surprise, it would be more tense than a normal match.

I think it’s a good take on Paranoia, hope you don’t mind my added two cents. 

Not at all. The more input, the better. I'm just glad you put some serious thought into how it could work. Great things happen from taking ideas and molding them. Game on, my friend

• Like 1

20 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

I think it’d be the most balanced and make the most sense for Jason to only be able to possess bodies by killing them first. If he could possess counselors who are alive, that wouldn’t be fair. 

Logical. Possessing them would count as a kill

I'm picturing A.J. or Deborah Kim smashing the car or throwing a counselor through a window wearing a bathing suit lol

1 minute ago, SonofOdin6039 said:

I'm picturing A.J. or Deborah Kim smashing the car or throwing a counselor through a window wearing a bathing suit lol

I pictured Tiffany grabbing someone like tommy and killing him. Hilarious 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

I'm picturing Chad in assless chaps throwing Lachappa out a 2nd story window like he's a hotdog down the hallway.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Thats a big no for me lol.

Which part? The possessor or the assless  chaps? Lol

Male counselors in assless chaps is urgent priority. We need the lulz. We got AJ's ass in challenge, just copy & paste for the rest. Bam, reusing content.

• Like 1

Great idea. But do we get to tie them down and slowly shave them first?